Drug Interactions between lisinopril and PreserVision AREDS 2
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- PreserVision AREDS 2 (multivitamin with minerals)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between lisinopril and PreserVision AREDS 2. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Lisinopril is in the drug class Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Inhibitors.
- Lisinopril is used to treat the following conditions:
PreserVision AREDS 2
A total of 91 drugs are known to interact with PreserVision AREDS 2.
- Preservision areds 2 is in the drug class vitamin and mineral combinations.
- Preservision areds 2 is used to treat Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency.
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: lisinopril
It is recommended that if you are taking lisinopril you should be advised to avoid moderately high or high potassium dietary intake. This can cause high levels of potassium in your blood. Do not use salt substitutes or potassium supplements while taking lisinopril, unless your doctor has told you to.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|