Drug Interactions between Levophed and vancomycin
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Levophed (norepinephrine)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Levophed and vancomycin. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Levophed is in the following drug classes: catecholamines, vasopressors.
- Levophed is used to treat the following conditions:
- Vancomycin is in the drug class glycopeptide antibiotics.
Vancomycin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Endocarditis Prevention
- Bacterial Infection
- Bone infection
- Burns, External
- Clostridioides difficile Infection
- Febrile Neutropenia
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Infection
- Nosocomial Pneumonia
- Prevention of Perinatal Group B Streptococcal Disease
- Pseudomembranous Colitis
- Shunt Infection
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Surgical Prophylaxis
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|