Drug interactions between Imuran and Vitamin D3
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)|
Interactions between your drugs
- Imuran is in the following drug classes: antirheumatics, other immunosuppressants.
- Imuran is used to treat the following conditions:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Chronic Active Hepatitis
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyradiculoneuropathy
- Crohn's Disease
- Crohn's Disease, Acute
- Crohn's Disease, Maintenance
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Organ Transplant, Rejection Prophylaxis
- Renal Transplant
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Takayasu's Arteritis
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Vitamin D3 is a member of the drug class vitamins.
- Vitamin D3 is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.