Drug interactions between Imuran and Plaquenil
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between Imuran and Plaquenil - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Imuran is in the following drug classes: antirheumatics, other immunosuppressants.
- Imuran is used to treat the following conditions:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Chronic Active Hepatitis
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyradiculoneuropathy
- Crohn's Disease
- Crohn's Disease, Acute
- Crohn's Disease, Maintenance
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Organ Transplant, Rejection Prophylaxis
- Renal Transplant
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Takayasu's Arteritis
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Plaquenil is a member of the following drug classes: antimalarial quinolines, antirheumatics.
- Plaquenil is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No interaction information available.|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.