Drug interactions between Imuran and Plaquenil
Interactions between your drugs
- Imuran is in the following drug classes: antirheumatics, other immunosuppressants.
- Imuran is used to treat the following conditions:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Chronic Active Hepatitis
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyradiculoneuropathy
- Crohn's Disease
- Crohn's Disease, Acute
- Crohn's Disease, Maintenance
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Organ Transplant, Rejection Prophylaxis
- Renal Transplant
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Takayasu's Arteritis
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Plaquenil is a member of the following drug classes: antimalarial quinolines, antirheumatics.
- Plaquenil is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.