Drug Interactions between Imuran and Plaquenil
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Imuran (azathioprine)
- Plaquenil (hydroxychloroquine)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Imuran and Plaquenil. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Imuran is in the following drug classes: antirheumatics, other immunosuppressants.
Imuran is used to treat the following conditions:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Chronic Active Hepatitis
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyradiculoneuropathy
- Crohn's Disease
- Crohn's Disease, Acute
- Crohn's Disease, Maintenance
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Organ Transplant, Rejection Prophylaxis
- Renal Transplant
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Takayasu's Arteritis
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Plaquenil is in the following drug classes: antimalarial quinolines, antirheumatics.
- Plaquenil is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|