Maxifed-G (guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine) Drug Interactions
A total of 289 drugs (1151 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Maxifed-G (guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine).
- 20 major drug interactions (118 brand and generic names)
- 257 moderate drug interactions (967 brand and generic names)
- 12 minor drug interactions (66 brand and generic names)
Check for interactions with Maxifed-G (guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine)
Common medications checked in combination with Maxifed-G (guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine)
- Adderall XR (amphetamine / dextroamphetamine)
- Ambien (zolpidem)
- Ambien CR (zolpidem)
- Aspirin Low Strength (aspirin)
- Ceron-DM (chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine)
- enalapril / felodipine
- Lortab (acetaminophen / hydrocodone)
- Ultram (tramadol)
Maxifed-G (guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine) disease Interactions
There are 6 disease interactions with Maxifed-G (guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine) which include:
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.