Drug Interactions between enalapril and Vitamin D3
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between enalapril and Vitamin D3. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Enalapril is in the drug class Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Inhibitors.
- Enalapril is used to treat the following conditions:
- Vitamin d3 is in the drug class vitamins.
- Vitamin d3 is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: enalapril
It is recommended that if you are taking enalapril you should be advised to avoid moderately high or high potassium dietary intake. This can cause high levels of potassium in your blood. Do not use salt substitutes or potassium supplements while taking enalapril, unless your doctor has told you to.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|