Drug interactions between Diltiazem Hydrochloride SR and pravastatin
|Diltiazem Hydrochloride SR (diltiazem)|
Interactions between your drugs
Diltiazem Hydrochloride SR
A total of 894 drugs (5253 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Diltiazem Hydrochloride SR.
- Diltiazem Hydrochloride SR is in the following drug classes: calcium channel blocking agents, group IV antiarrhythmics.
- Diltiazem Hydrochloride SR is used to treat the following conditions:
- Pravastatin is a member of the drug class statins.
- Pravastatin is used to treat the following conditions:
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol, Familial Heterozygous
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIa, Elevated LDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIb, Elevated LDL VLDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type III, Elevated beta-VLDL IDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IV, Elevated VLDL
- Ischemic Stroke, Prophylaxis
- Myocardial Infarction, Prophylaxis
- Revascularization Procedures, Prophylaxis
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.