Drug interactions between digoxin and Xarelto
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between digoxin and Xarelto - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Digoxin is in the following drug classes: group V antiarrhythmics, inotropic agents.
- Digoxin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Xarelto is a member of the drug class factor Xa inhibitors.
- Xarelto is used to treat the following conditions:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Prophylaxis after Hip Replacement Surgery
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Prophylaxis after Knee Replacement Surgery
- Deep Vein Thrombosis, Prophylaxis
- Deep Vein Thrombosis, Recurrent Event
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Prevention of Thromboembolism in Atrial Fibrillation
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Embolism, Recurrent Event
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: digoxin
Consumer information for this minor interaction is not currently available. Some minor drug interactions may not be clinically relevant in all patients. Minor drug interactions do not usually cause harm or require a change in therapy. However, your healthcare provider can determine if adjustments to your medications are needed.
For clinical details see professional interaction data.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.