Drug Interactions between digoxin and Xarelto
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Xarelto (rivaroxaban)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between digoxin and Xarelto. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Digoxin is in the following drug classes: group V antiarrhythmics, inotropic agents.
- Digoxin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Xarelto is in the drug class factor Xa inhibitors.
Xarelto is used to treat the following conditions:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Risk Reduction
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Prophylaxis after Hip Replacement Surgery
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Prophylaxis after Knee Replacement Surgery
- Deep Vein Thrombosis, Prophylaxis
- Deep Vein Thrombosis, Recurrent Event
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Prevention of Thromboembolism in Atrial Fibrillation
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Embolism, Recurrent Event
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: digoxin
Information for this minor interaction is only available at a professional reading level.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No interaction information available.|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.