Drug Interactions between dexchlorpheniramine / pseudoephedrine and Xarelto
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Xarelto (rivaroxaban)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between dexchlorpheniramine / pseudoephedrine and Xarelto. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
dexchlorpheniramine / pseudoephedrine
- Dexchlorpheniramine / pseudoephedrine is in the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Dexchlorpheniramine / pseudoephedrine is used to treat Nasal Congestion.
- Xarelto is in the drug class factor Xa inhibitors.
Xarelto is used to treat the following conditions:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Risk Reduction
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Prophylaxis after Hip Replacement Surgery
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Prophylaxis after Knee Replacement Surgery
- Deep Vein Thrombosis, Prophylaxis
- Deep Vein Thrombosis, Recurrent Event
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Prevention of Thromboembolism in Atrial Fibrillation
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Embolism, Recurrent Event
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: dexchlorpheniramine / pseudoephedrine
Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of dexchlorpheniramine such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with dexchlorpheniramine. Do not use more than the recommended dose of dexchlorpheniramine, and avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medication affects you. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|