Drug interactions between Control and Floxin
Interactions between your drugs
A total of 475 drugs (3483 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Control.
- Control is in the drug class decongestants.
- Control is used to treat the following conditions:
- Floxin is a member of the drug class quinolones.
- Floxin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Anthrax Prophylaxis
- Bladder Infection
- Bone infection
- Campylobacter Gastroenteritis
- Chlamydia Infection
- Epididymitis, Non-Specific
- Epididymitis, Sexually Transmitted
- Gonococcal Infection, Disseminated
- Gonococcal Infection, Uncomplicated
- Joint Infection
- Kidney Infections
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Infection
- Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare, Treatment
- Nongonococcal Urethritis
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Salmonella Enteric Fever
- Salmonella Gastroenteritis
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Traveler's Diarrhea
- Tuberculosis, Active
- Urinary Tract Infection
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.