Drug Interactions between Compazine and omeprazole
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Compazine (prochlorperazine)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Compazine and omeprazole. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Compazine is in the following drug classes: phenothiazine antiemetics, phenothiazine antipsychotics.
- Compazine is used to treat the following conditions:
- Omeprazole is in the drug class proton pump inhibitors.
- Omeprazole is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|