Drug Interactions between Cod Liver Oil and omeprazole
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Cod Liver Oil (multivitamin)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Cod Liver Oil and omeprazole. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Cod Liver Oil
A total of 11 drugs are known to interact with Cod Liver Oil.
- Cod liver oil is in the drug class vitamin and mineral combinations.
- Cod liver oil is used to treat Dietary Supplementation.
- Omeprazole is in the drug class proton pump inhibitors.
- Omeprazole is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|