Drug interactions between Cleocin Pediatric and melatonin
|Cleocin Pediatric (clindamycin)|
Interactions between your drugs
- Cleocin Pediatric is in the drug class lincomycin derivatives.
- Cleocin Pediatric is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aspiration Pneumonia
- Bacterial Endocarditis Prevention
- Bacterial Infection
- Bacterial Vaginitis
- Bone infection
- Deep Neck Infection
- Intraabdominal Infection
- Joint Infection
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia
- Prevention of Perinatal Group B Streptococcal Disease
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Surgical Prophylaxis
- Toxoplasmosis, Prophylaxis
- Melatonin is a member of the following drug classes: miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics, nutraceutical products.
- Melatonin is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: melatonin
Consumer information for this minor interaction is not currently available. Some minor drug interactions may not be clinically relevant in all patients. Minor drug interactions do not usually cause harm or require a change in therapy. However, your healthcare provider can determine if adjustments to your medications are needed.
For clinical details see professional interaction data.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.