Drug Interactions between clarithromycin and Vitamin B12
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between clarithromycin and Vitamin B12. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Clarithromycin is in the drug class macrolides.
Clarithromycin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Endocarditis Prevention
- Dental Abscess
- Follicular Lymphoma
- Helicobacter Pylori Infection
- Legionella Pneumonia
- Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare, Prophylaxis
- Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare, Treatment
- Mycoplasma Pneumonia
- Nongonococcal Urethritis
- Otitis Media
- Pertussis Prophylaxis
- Skin and Structure Infection
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Strep Throat
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
- Vitamin b12 is in the drug class vitamins.
- Vitamin b12 is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: clarithromycin
Information for this minor interaction is only available at a professional reading level.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|