Drug interactions between citalopram and lemon
Interactions between your drugs
- Citalopram is in the drug class selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors.
- Citalopram is used to treat the following conditions:
- Anxiety and Stress
- Bipolar Disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Hot Flashes
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Occipital Neuralgia
- Panic Disorder
- Persistent Depressive Disorder
- Postpartum Depression
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder
- Severe Mood Dysregulation
- Somatoform Pain Disorder
A total of 0 drugs are known to interact with lemon.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.