Drug Interactions between Children's Motrin and MiraLAX
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Children's Motrin (ibuprofen)
- MiraLAX (polyethylene glycol 3350)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Children's Motrin and MiraLAX. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Children's motrin is in the drug class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Children's motrin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Miralax is in the drug class laxatives.
- Miralax is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No interaction information available.|