Drug Interactions between carbidopa / levodopa and Sudafed OM Sinus Cold
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Sudafed OM Sinus Cold (oxymetazoline nasal)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between carbidopa / levodopa and Sudafed OM Sinus Cold. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
carbidopa / levodopa
- Carbidopa / levodopa is in the drug class dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents.
- Carbidopa / levodopa is used to treat the following conditions:
Sudafed OM Sinus Cold
- Sudafed om sinus cold is in the drug class nasal antihistamines and decongestants.
- Sudafed om sinus cold is used to treat Nasal Congestion.
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: carbidopa / levodopa
Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of levodopa such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with levodopa. You may experience reduced effectiveness of levodopa in the presence of foods or enteral (tube) feedings with a high protein content. This may make the symptoms of Parkinson's disease worse. Talk with your doctor or nutrition counselor about the best foods to eat while you are taking this medication. Contact your doctor if your condition changes.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|