Drug Interactions between Benadryl and ProAir HFA
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Benadryl (diphenhydramine)
- ProAir HFA (albuterol)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Benadryl and ProAir HFA. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Benadryl is in the following drug classes: anticholinergic antiemetics, anticholinergic antiparkinson agents, antihistamines, miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics.
- Benadryl is used to treat the following conditions:
- Proair hfa is in the drug class adrenergic bronchodilators.
- Proair hfa is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|