Drug interactions between Benadryl-D Allergy Plus Sinus and Cipro
|Benadryl-D Allergy Plus Sinus (diphenhydramine/phenylephrine)|
Interactions between your drugs
Benadryl-D Allergy Plus Sinus
A total of 966 drugs (5413 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Benadryl-D Allergy Plus Sinus.
- Benadryl-D Allergy Plus Sinus is in the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Benadryl-D Allergy Plus Sinus is used to treat the following conditions:
- Cipro is a member of the drug class quinolones.
- Cipro is used to treat the following conditions:
- Anthrax Prophylaxis
- Bacterial Infection
- Bladder Infection
- Bone infection
- Crohn's Disease
- Cutaneous Bacillus anthracis
- Epididymitis, Sexually Transmitted
- Febrile Neutropenia
- Gonococcal Infection, Disseminated
- Gonococcal Infection, Uncomplicated
- Granuloma Inguinale
- Infection Prophylaxis
- Infectious Diarrhea
- Intraabdominal Infection
- Joint Infection
- Kidney Infections
- Meningococcal Meningitis Prophylaxis
- Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare, Treatment
- Nosocomial Pneumonia
- Plague Prophylaxis
- Pneumonia with Cystic Fibrosis
- Rabbit Fever
- Salmonella Enteric Fever
- Salmonella Gastroenteritis
- Skin and Structure Infection
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Surgical Prophylaxis
- Traveler's Diarrhea
- Tuberculosis, Active
- Typhoid Fever
- Urinary Tract Infection
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Cipro (ciprofloxacin)
Do not take ciprofloxacin with dairy products such as milk or yogurt, or with calcium-fortified foods (e.G., cereal, juice). You may eat or drink dairy products or calcium-fortified foods with a regular meal, but do not use them alone when taking ciprofloxacin. They could make the medication less effective. When ciprofloxacin tablets are given with enteral (tube) feedings, ciprofloxacin may not work as well. You could interrupt the feeding for 1 hour before and 2 hours after the ciprofloxacin dose, or your doctor may decide to switch to a different treatment. Ciprofloxacin oral suspension should not be given via nasogastric tubes or feeding tubes. It is important to tell your doctor about all other medications you use, including vitamins and herbs. Do not stop using any medications without first talking to your doctor.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.