Drug Interactions between Benadryl Children's Allergy and MiraLAX
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Benadryl Children's Allergy (diphenhydramine)
- MiraLAX (polyethylene glycol 3350)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Benadryl Children's Allergy and MiraLAX. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Benadryl Children's Allergy
A total of 399 drugs are known to interact with Benadryl Children's Allergy.
- Benadryl children's allergy is in the following drug classes: anticholinergic antiemetics, anticholinergic antiparkinson agents, antihistamines, miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics.
- Benadryl children's allergy is used to treat the following conditions:
- Miralax is in the drug class laxatives.
- Miralax is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|