Drug interactions between B Complex 100 and ceftriaxone
|B Complex 100 (multivitamin)|
Interactions between your drugs
B Complex 100
A total of 11 drugs (24 brand and generic names) are known to interact with B Complex 100.
- B Complex 100 is in the drug class vitamin and mineral combinations.
- B Complex 100 is used to treat Dietary Supplementation.
- Ceftriaxone is a member of the drug class third generation cephalosporins.
- Ceftriaxone is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Endocarditis Prevention
- Bacterial Infection
- Bone infection
- Epididymitis, Non-Specific
- Epididymitis, Sexually Transmitted
- Eye Conditions
- Gonococcal Infection, Disseminated
- Gonococcal Infection, Uncomplicated
- Intraabdominal Infection
- Joint Infection
- Kidney Infections
- Lyme Disease
- Lyme Disease, Arthritis
- Lyme Disease, Carditis
- Lyme Disease, Neurologic
- Meningococcal Meningitis Prophylaxis
- Otitis Media
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Salmonella Enteric Fever
- Salmonella Gastroenteritis
- Skin and Structure Infection
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- STD Prophylaxis
- Surgical Prophylaxis
- Syphilis, Early
- Typhoid Fever
- Urinary Tract Infection
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.