Drug interactions between Augmentin and ofloxacin
Interactions between your drugs
- Augmentin is in the drug class beta-lactamase inhibitors.
- Augmentin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Ofloxacin is a member of the drug class quinolones.
- Ofloxacin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Anthrax Prophylaxis
- Bladder Infection
- Bone infection
- Campylobacter Gastroenteritis
- Chlamydia Infection
- Epididymitis, Non-Specific
- Epididymitis, Sexually Transmitted
- Gonococcal Infection, Disseminated
- Gonococcal Infection, Uncomplicated
- Joint Infection
- Kidney Infections
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Infection
- Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare, Treatment
- Nongonococcal Urethritis
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Salmonella Enteric Fever
- Salmonella Gastroenteritis
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Traveler's Diarrhea
- Tuberculosis, Active
- Urinary Tract Infection
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.