Drug interactions between Ativan and Septra
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between Ativan and Septra - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Ativan is in the following drug classes: benzodiazepine anticonvulsants, benzodiazepines, miscellaneous antiemetics.
- Ativan is used to treat the following conditions:
- Septra is a member of the drug class sulfonamides.
- Septra is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Infection
- Bacterial Skin Infection
- Granuloma Inguinale
- Infection Prophylaxis
- Kidney Infections
- Otitis Media
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia Prophylaxis
- Prevention of Bladder infection
- Toxoplasmosis, Prophylaxis
- Traveler's Diarrhea
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Ativan (lorazepam)
Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of LORazepam such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with LORazepam. Do not use more than the recommended dose of LORazepam, and avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medication affects you. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.