Salicylic Acid / Urea Topical Dosage
Applies to the following strength(s): 6%-40% ; 6%-35% ; 5%-10%
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. Always consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Usual Adult Dose for Foot Care
Apply to affected area on feet once or twice daily.
Maximum benefit seen in 7 days.
More about salicylic acid/urea topical
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical emollients
- Salicylic acid foam and urea foam
- Salicylic acid/urea foam
- Salicylic acid/urea/white petrolatum ointment
- Urea/lactic acid foam
- Salicylic acid and urea topical