Salicylic Acid / Urea Topical Dosage
Medically reviewed on January 25, 2018.
Applies to the following strengths: 6%-40%; 6%-35%; 5%-10%
Usual Adult Dose for Foot Care
Apply to affected area on feet once or twice daily.
Maximum benefit seen in 7 days.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about salicylic acid/urea topical
- Salicylic acid/urea topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Drug class: topical emollients
- Salicylic acid and urea topical
- Salicylic Acid Foam with Urea and Lactic Acid Foam Kit
- Salicylic Acid, Urea, and White Petrolatum Ointment