User Reviews for Kerasal

Kerasal has an average rating of 4.2 out of 10 from a total of 6 ratings on Drugs.com. 33% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 67% reported a negative experience.

Foot Care
4.2

Island boy · Taken for 1 to 6 months · October 14, 2020

For Foot Care "I used this product every day for over three months on my big toe to cure nail fungus. Unfortunately it has done absolutely nothing to improve the condition of my toe, I guess I have wasted my money again."

Elly · Taken for less than 1 month · November 13, 2020

For Foot Care "I bought this product for discoloration of my toe nails. I work in a production facility wearing steel toes all the time but I’m not sure exactly what caused the discoloration. My foot doctor prescribed tavaborole but it wasn’t covered by my insurance. I seen a change almost immediately after using Kerasal. I was skeptical about its claim to see results in 2 days but I wish I had before and after pictures. When I started to notice results I started to document the progress and I refer all my friends/family to get it if they have the same problem. It was pretty expensive to me but I took a chance and it was worth it. It’s working so well I had to look up more information and that’s how I landed here talking about my experience. Hope this helps!"

Blondie · July 18, 2021

For Foot Care "I had fungus on my toes for over a couple of years. Didn’t really realize it was a fungus but thought it was just discoloration due to old age. Finally went to a doctor to see about it and was told to use Kerasal. It took a long time, I’ve been using this daily for almost 9 months. At first I didn’t think it was working but now my nails are almost totally normal. Toe nails are slow growing so it takes awhile. I have about an eighth of an inch to grow out & it will be fully clear. My nails look so much better, can’t believe the difference but you have to stick with it. Consistency pays off. The 2 week improvement may work for some people, but my problem had been ignored for a long time. Just stick with it and don’t give up. You’ll be thrilled that you did."

Twinkiesmom777 · Taken for less than 1 month · June 19, 2021

For Foot Care "I’ve use this product for two weeks twice a day for a week and then one day a week for a week. I then went to trim my big toenail and my toenail fell apart was destroyed it was soft and came apart from the bed. Now my other toenail looks beautiful. I had to stop using it"

Char · Taken for less than 1 month · May 1, 2021

For Foot Care "After using kerasal for two days my big toe was red and swollen to twice it’s size"

CW hi · Taken for less than 1 month · July 10, 2022

For Foot Care "This does work maybe after 1 or 2 years but it said 2 days What a JOKE!!!"

More about Kerasal (salicylic acid/urea topical)

Patient resources