Prevident Mouthwash Dosage
Generic name: Sodium Fluoride 2mg in 1mL
Dosage form: dental mouthwash
- Prevident 5000 Booster gel, dentifrice
- Prevident 5000 Dry Mouth gel, dentifrice
- Prevident 5000 Enamel Protect gel, dentifrice
- PreviDent 5000 Plus dental paste
- Prevident 5000 Sensitive gel, dentifrice
- PreviDent Gel dental gel
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. Always consult your doctor or pharmacist.
For caries — Adults and pediatric patients over age 6 years, 2 teaspoons (10 mL). Once a week, preferably at bedtime after thoroughly brushing the teeth, rinse vigorously around and between the teeth for one minute, then expectorate. DO NOT SWALLOW. For maximum benefit, do not eat, drink, or rinse mouth for at least 30 minutes afterwards.