Prevident Mouthwash Dosage
Generic name: Sodium Fluoride 2mg in 1mL
Dosage form: dental mouthwash
- Prevident 5000 Booster paste, dentifrice
- Prevident 5000 Dry Mouth gel, dentifrice
- PreviDent 5000 Plus dental paste
- PreviDent Gel dental gel
Medically reviewed on July 14, 2016.
For caries — Adults and pediatric patients over age 6 years, 2 teaspoons (10 mL). Once a week, preferably at bedtime after thoroughly brushing the teeth, rinse vigorously around and between the teeth for one minute, then expectorate. DO NOT SWALLOW. For maximum benefit, do not eat, drink, or rinse mouth for at least 30 minutes afterwards.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Prevident Mouthwash (fluoride topical)
- Prevident Mouthwash Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews
- Drug class: mouth and throat products