Generic name: ELAGOLIX SODIUM 300mg, NORETHINDRONE 0.5mg, ESTRADIOL 1mg; ELAGOLIX SODIUM 300mg
Dosage form: capsules
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 29, 2020.
Important Dosing Information
- Exclude pregnancy before starting ORIAHNN or start ORIAHNN within 7 days from the onset of menses [see Use in Specific Populations (8.1) and (8.3)].
- The recommended dosage of ORIAHNN is:
- One elagolix 300 mg, estradiol 1 mg, and norethindrone acetate 0.5 mg capsule in the morning (AM), and
- One elagolix 300 mg capsule in the evening (PM).
- Take the morning and evening capsules at approximately the same time each day, with or without food.
- The recommended duration of treatment with ORIAHNN is 24 months [see Warnings and Precautions (5.2)].
Instruct the patient to take the missed dose of ORIAHNN within 4 hours of the time that it was supposed to be taken and then the next dose at the usual time. If more than 4 hours have passed since a capsule is usually taken, instruct the patient not to takethe missed dose and take the next dose at the usual time. Take only one morning capsule and one evening capsule per day.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Oriahnn (elagolix / estradiol / norethindrone)
- During Pregnancy
- Imprints, Shape & Color Data
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: sex hormone combinations
- FDA Approval History