Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 19, 2022.
ONMEL should be taken with a full meal at the same time each day. The recommended dose is 200 mg (one tablet) once daily for 12 consecutive weeks.
Use in Patients with Renal Impairment:
Limited data are available on the use of oral itraconazole in patients with renal impairment. Caution should be exercised when ONMEL is administered to patients with renal impairment. [See Clinical Pharmacology (12) and Warnings and Precautions (5).]
Frequently asked questions
- What home remedies work well for toenail fungus?
- How do I get rid of nail fungus?
- What is the difference between Tolsura and Sporanox?
More about Onmel (itraconazole)
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Imprints, shape & color data
- En español
- Drug class: azole antifungals
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.