Generic name: BENZOYL PEROXIDE 50mg in 1g
Dosage form: cream
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 5, 2022.
- Before initial use, prime the pump until the first drop of cream is released.
- Apply a pea-sized amount of EPSOLAY once daily in a thin layer to each area of the face (forehead, chin, nose, each cheek) on clean and dry skin. Avoid the eyes, lips and mouth.
- Wash hands after application.
- EPSOLAY may bleach hair or colored fabric.
- EPSOLAY is for topical use only. Not for oral, ophthalmic, or intravaginal use.
- Discard unused EPSOLAY 30 days after first use.
Frequently asked questions
More about Epsolay (benzoyl peroxide topical)
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Drug images
- Side effects
- During pregnancy
- FDA approval history
- En español
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.