BeeGentle Gel Dosage
Generic name: Benzocaine 210mg in 1g
Dosage form: gel
Medically reviewed on October 9, 2017.
- Twist on ViscoTip™ brush tip for easy application.
- Apply a generous coat of varnish to the treatment site.
- Wait 2 minutes after application before administering any injections or proceeding with the procedure.
- BeeGentle™ will release benzocaine for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove with wet gauze or allow saliva to dissolve.
- If the material needs to be removed from the application site, use a dry cotton pellet or swab to work the material free.
- To reduce the amount of anesthesia, use a dry brush, cotton pellet or swab to thin out the layer of varnish or work the material free.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about BeeGentle (benzocaine topical)
- BeeGentle Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews
- Drug class: topical anesthetics