BeeGentle Gel Dosage
Generic name: BENZOCAINE 210mg in 1g
Dosage form: gel
Drug class: Topical anesthetics
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jun 3, 2022.
- Twist on ViscoTip™ brush tip for easy application.
- Prior to Injection. Apply a moderate coat of varnish to the moist tissue. Once applied, spread out to a thin layer. Prior to scaling/root planning. Apply a moderate coat of varnish to the moist tissue. Once applied, spread out to a thin layer.
- Allow saliva to contact varnish in order to solidify the varnish into a white layer, profound anesthesia is achieved in about 2 minutes.
- BeeGentle™ will release benzocaine for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove with wet cotton gauze or allow saliva to dissolve
More about BeeGentle (benzocaine topical)
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Latest FDA alerts (5)
- Side effects
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: topical anesthetics
Orajel, Hurricaine, Anbesol, Dermoplast, ... +19 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.