BeeGentle Gel Dosage
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jun 3, 2021.
Generic name: BENZOCAINE 210mg in 1g
Dosage form: gel
- Twist on ViscoTip™ brush tip for easy application.
- Prior to Injection. Apply a moderate coat of varnish to the moist tissue. Once applied, spread out to a thin layer. Prior to scaling/root planning. Apply a moderate coat of varnish to the moist tissue. Once applied, spread out to a thin layer.
- Allow saliva to contact varnish in order to solidify the varnish into a white layer, profound anesthesia is achieved in about 2 minutes.
- BeeGentle™ will release benzocaine for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove with wet cotton gauze or allow saliva to dissolve
More about BeeGentle (benzocaine topical)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.