BeeGentle Gel Dosage
Generic name: Benzocaine 210mg in 1g
Dosage form: gel
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. Always consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Twist on ViscoTip™ brush tip for easy application.
- Apply a generous coat of varnish to the treatment site.
- Wait 2 minutes after application before administering any injections or proceeding with the procedure.
- BeeGentle™ will release benzocaine for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove with wet gauze or allow saliva to dissolve.
- If the material needs to be removed from the application site, use a dry cotton pellet or swab to work the material free.
- To reduce the amount of anesthesia, use a dry brush, cotton pellet or swab to thin out the layer of varnish or work the material free.