User Reviews for Yarrow

Herbal Supplementation 6.0

Reviews for Yarrow

The Okanagan Forager · Taken for 10 years or more June 20, 2019

For Herbal Supplementation: “I use Yarrow in tea as well as I make tincture to help with fevers and colds I find it works great when added to chamomile flowers in teas. It also helps relax you before bedtime.”

Jeanne · Taken for less than 1 month December 30, 2018

For Herbal Supplementation: “I am on a blood thinner I have multiple sclerosis and many other health conditions am I still able to take this while I'm on all this different medication”

More about yarrow