User Reviews for Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunscreen

Prevention of Sunburn

Summary of Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunscreen reviews 3.0 4 reviews

Reviews for Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunscreen

For Prevention of Sunburn "With just one application, this lotion made my face sting and caused gross swelling around the eye area, as well as a red rash on my face. I had to go to the dermatologist who advised that chemical ingredients in the product caused an allergic reaction. My eyes are swollen (now the fourth day). :("

TW (taken for less than 1 month) May 5, 2019

For Prevention of Sunburn "This sunscreen caused my skin to burn like I had 2nd degree sunburns, it also made my face swell. I would not recommend this product and would never use it again. I had to take antihistamines and eczema cream to help calm the irritation. Pretty bad when you're holidaying in Positano and you look like the elephant man!!"

Howie March 24, 2019

For Prevention of Sunburn "Developed eczema on nose, lip area and forehead. With rashes on hands as well. I couldn't cure for a month. I am highly allergic to neutrogena"

neutrozena (taken for less than 1 month) March 5, 2019

For Prevention of Sunburn "Good and effective"

Lisa April 11, 2018

More about Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunscreen (sunscreen topical)