User Reviews for Sodium chloride

Also known as: Normal Saline Flush, Hyper-Sal, NebuSal, Swabflush, PulmoSal, Saljet Sterile, BD PosiFlush SF with BPC, Saljet Rinse, Sodium Chloride, Inhalation, BD Normal Saline Flush, BD Posiflush SF, Broncho Saline …show all brand names

Sodium chloride has an average rating of 9.0 out of 10 from a total of 1 ratings on Drugs.com. 50% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 50% reported a negative effect.

Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome
Summary of Sodium chloride reviews 9.0 1 reviews

Katherine1977 ยท Taken for 2 to 5 years April 9, 2021

For Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome: “I receive two 1000ml bags of sodium chloride every day through a Bard Power Port. It has been the only way to keep my blood volume up. I have gastroparesis and malabsorbtion and some autoimmune disorders. This has kept me from so many ER visits. I am thankful my Dr. worked with me. I also take Fludrocortisone to raise my blood pressure.”

Anonymous July 28, 2017

BD Posiflush SF (sodium chloride): “Each time this is injected in me within 20 seconds I get terrible strong chemical taste and gas at back of throat and behind my nose . Strong awful. Other saline does not have this effect. It does it's job as a flush but side effect also produces a mild headache.”