Sodium chloride Side Effects
Applies to sodium chloride: oral powder for suspension, oral tablet, oral tablet for suspension
Other dosage forms:
Along with its needed effects, sodium chloride may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur while taking sodium chloride:
Incidence Not Known
- Fast heartbeat
- hives, itching, or rash
- joint pain, stiffness, or swelling
- redness of the skin
- shortness of breath
- swelling of the eyelids, face, lips, hands, or feet
- tightness in the chest
- troubled breathing or swallowing
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.
More about sodium chloride
- Sodium chloride inhalation
- Sodium chloride oral
- Sodium Chloride Flush
- Sodium Chloride Injection Solution
- Sodium Chloride Nebulizer Solution
- ... +3 more