User Reviews for XyliMelts

Mucositis

1 review 40 medications
Summary of XyliMelts reviews 1.5 4 reviews

Reviews for XyliMelts

For Xerostomia "I started using Xyligel (my dentist gave me a sample) it works wonderfully. After using it for 4 days my gums and teeth hurt.. Last night I had to get up and brush my teeth and use a mouth wash because my gums hurt so much, I was getting scared. If I bite down on anything my teeth hurt. I am so disappointed that I can't use XyliGel anymore, it worked so well for me. Something is very wrong. I've been reading reviews on this product and a great many people are experiencing the same thing."

Phomp (taken for less than 1 month) October 23, 2018

For Xerostomia "I have sjogren's and loved xylimelts as it meant I could sleep several hours without a drink. But had a side effect of diarrhea and didn't associate it with xylimelts for 4 months even after other meds changes and gastro tests. Eliminated them 3 weeks ago and no diarrhea so xylitol was the culprit. Now thinking of trying mouth kote."

sparkles June 18, 2018

For Mucositis "I was told by my dentist to use these or something like it for dry mouth. I did. They work great. Till they started eating my gums! I thought I had an abscess on on molar then the other side flared up. Both in the same place I put the melts. Seeing my dentist next week. Hope there is no permanent damage."

Dianne (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 15, 2018

For Xerostomia "Had sores develop at site on gums where I attached the lozenges."

Lorrai (taken for less than 1 month) January 17, 2018

More about XyliMelts (saliva substitutes topical)

Other brands: Biotene Mouthwash, Aquoral, Caphosol, Mouth Kote, ... +9 more