User Reviews for XyliMelts to treat Xerostomia

Reviews for XyliMelts

"I use a BiPAB (Bilevel Positive Airway Pressure) for sleep apnea, and was getting dry mouth when I use it, the XyliMelts works well with no apparent side effects."

I like it (taken for less than 1 month) May 13, 2019

"I started using Xyligel (my dentist gave me a sample) it works wonderfully. After using it for 4 days my gums and teeth hurt.. Last night I had to get up and brush my teeth and use a mouth wash because my gums hurt so much, I was getting scared. If I bite down on anything my teeth hurt. I am so disappointed that I can't use XyliGel anymore, it worked so well for me. Something is very wrong. I've been reading reviews on this product and a great many people are experiencing the same thing."

Phomp (taken for less than 1 month) October 23, 2018

"I have sjogren's and loved xylimelts as it meant I could sleep several hours without a drink. But had a side effect of diarrhea and didn't associate it with xylimelts for 4 months even after other meds changes and gastro tests. Eliminated them 3 weeks ago and no diarrhea so xylitol was the culprit. Now thinking of trying mouth kote."

sparkles June 18, 2018

"Had sores develop at site on gums where I attached the lozenges."

Lorrai (taken for less than 1 month) January 17, 2018

Learn more about Xerostomia

More about XyliMelts (saliva substitutes topical)

Other brands: Biotene Mouthwash, NeutraSal, Aquoral, SalivaMAX, ... +9 more