User Reviews for Royal jelly

Learn more about Royal jelly.

Herbal Supplementation 1 reviews 19 medications

Reviews for Royal jelly

For Herbal Supplementation: "I've taken royal jelly for years & have found it to be one the best herbal supplements available. I used the "non freeze dried" kind. It was a little more expensive but well worth it. It took me off caffeine without any headaches. It gave me energy without any type of rush feeling. I simply was able to do more longer without feeling tired or like I had caffeine in my system. Within two weeks, people started commenting on my skin & how good it looked. There was such a noticeable difference. My hair started growing even faster. I didn't know all these things would happen. I ordered it for the energy benefits alone & got so much more. I am a firm believer in quality royal jelly."

Queeney Bee September 11, 2015