User Reviews for Rosemary

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Rosemary.

Reviews for Rosemary

For Herbal Supplementation: "Severe anaphalaxis. After food ingestion, my throat swelled. I went into respiratory distress and could not control my body or speak; shaking, uncontrollably coughing and spitting mucus from my lungs, I eventually quit breathing. The paramedics arrived and gave me epinephrine and after it induced my body I was able to take a breath again and went into convulsions. I could not answer any questions anyone asked for a good 2 hours. I almost died. Onset of respiratory distress and anaphylaxis was 30 minutes and within 10 minutes of that I had completely lost the ability to breath. I carry an epi-pen and cannot touch, smell, or even ingest the smallest amount. I avoid thyme, sage, & pine trees (seems pinene is the culprit)"

Keirnath (taken for less than 1 month) May 6, 2016