User Reviews for Riociguat

1.7

Summary of Riociguat reviews 1.7 3 reviews

Reviews for Riociguat

susan · Taken for 1 to 2 years June 10, 2019

For Pulmonary Hypertension: "I have been taking Adempas for 2 years. My breathing is getting worse. Out of breath with exertion or any exercise, I have gained 40 lbs, my stomach, looks like I am 9 months pregnant. I have pain in my extremities, legs, face and arms swollen. My extremities are swollen and hurt and pain in stomach. I had been going from one doc to the next with much testing done with no positive results of anything wrong. Until I read comments here on drugs.com that listed all the med side effects and I match them to my symptoms. I will be speaking to my doctor about all of this."

Dun · Taken for 1 to 6 months October 16, 2018

Adempas (riociguat) for Pulmonary Hypertension: "Been on this med for almost six months .. shortness of breath is worse!! My stomach looks like I’m six months pregnant, allergies, feet swollen.. all for nothing .. asking her to switch me tomorrow"

Anonymous · Taken for 6 months to 1 year December 4, 2017

Adempas (riociguat) for Pulmonary Hypertension: "I did not see any positive results with this medication. I am still on this medication.Within the first 2 and 1/2 months I gained 20 lbs. I am not very happy."