User Reviews for Altabax to treat Acne

Reviews for Altabax

"Hi I get pimples on my face, nose area especially. I use Altabax when I first detect any sign of pain under the skin. If I catch it early enough, it dries up overnight. If I catch it after the pimple has a chance to harden a bit under the skin, it takes longer. If I waited too long, I'll go for the Doxycycline too."

Stan T May 22, 2011

"I have only used this for two and a half days and it's already brought down ALL the redness that made it look terrible and they are going down incredibly. I strongly suggest this. I am 13 almost 14 and it does work. I love this! "

Alexiiiiis. September 26, 2010

"I was prescribed this after not having luck with Duac to treat and prevent adult acne. It took about a week of twice daily application before I noticed a change. I have been using it for over a month and it has completely cleared one problem area. It appears that other areas around my neck are now being affected, but I think with continued use it will also cure those problems and prevent further breakouts. "

Anonymous July 7, 2010