User Reviews for Ranibizumab ophthalmic to treat Macular Edema

Also known as: Lucentis

Reviews for Ranibizumab

Lucentis (ranibizumab): "7 injections approximately monthly intervals. 8 injection scheduled but not given as edema gone, however, left my eye with dead cone cells. Vision worse than before injections."

Meg66 January 7, 2017

Lucentis (ranibizumab): "After two days my sight was restored. It was terrific except it did not last more than a few weeks. Had the same experience with Eylea."

Dan Good February 18, 2016

Lucentis (ranibizumab): "i lost a lot of my vision after injection. Blind spots. Didn't work for me."

Paul Moore September 10, 2015

Lucentis (ranibizumab): "My doc started me on Lucentis after I had a reaction to Avastin. My condition improved after 8 months. I also began taking an AREDS vitamin formula in the last two months of treatment and increased the amount of green leafy veggies (Chard, Spinach and Kale) in my diet and stopped my daily baby aspirin (some clinical studies indicate may worsen the condition) So I cannot attribute improvement solely to Lucentis. One thing to be very aware of is the cost. The Medicare co-pay per treatment (per eye) is about $500. "

BrownDirtCowboy March 17, 2013

Learn more about Macular Edema

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)