User Reviews for Pin-X

Pinworm Infection (E...us vermicularis)
6.8

Summary of Pin-X reviews 6.8 4 reviews

Reviews for Pin-X

Bubba loo November 21, 2013

For Pinworm Infection (Enterobius vermicularis) "I took this medication after realizing I had an infestation, it so far has worked and I've had to use it 4 times."

tester-x · Taken for 1 to 6 months November 20, 2012

For Pinworm Infection (Enterobius vermicularis) "We found pinworms in our 6 y.o. son first then later I started to feel the symptoms myself. We treated all family. It seems to help my son better than me - I still have symptoms. I took it three times already, but it doesn't really work that well. "

Anonymous October 22, 2012

For Pinworm Infection (Enterobius vermicularis) "Tastes like cake batter... not as bad as other medicines... works as long as you wash & thoroughly clean your house for several days after treatment as well as treat your ENTIRE family even if you think they have it or not!"

wyomingvet · Taken for less than 1 month August 11, 2012

For Pinworm Infection (Enterobius vermicularis) "The liquid tastes terrible, but is very effective."