User Reviews for Pyrantel

Also known as: Pinworm Medicine, Ascarel, Reese's Pinworm Medicine, Antiminth, Pinworm Caplets

Pinworm Infection (E...us vermicularis)
6.8

Summary of Pyrantel reviews 7.4 8 reviews

Reviews for Pyrantel

Alafrance · Taken for less than 1 month July 5, 2019

For Pinworm Infection (Enterobius vermicularis): "It worked for me. After the first dose I saw the worms coming out. It’s really gross, I was traumatized at first but you get desensitized to the horror. My Dr prescribed it to me for 14 days in rotation with ivermectin and biltricide. Parasites are insanely hard to get rid of and you need pharmaceutical medications to do it."

Anonymous February 2, 2019

Reese's Pinworm Medicine (pyrantel) for Pinworm Infection (Enterobius vermicularis): "I have had this infection along with my 2 year old for 4 months now, this medicine does not work. We have taken several doses and have had no relief. They have since migrated to the vaginal area. I'm afraid I will die with this infection. Nothing helps."

Anonymous · Taken for 6 months to 1 year January 15, 2019

Reese's Pinworm Medicine (pyrantel) for Pinworm Infection (Enterobius vermicularis): "My family has used this for many months throughout this past year and it has given us no relief. I have the infection as well as my 5-year-old and neither of us have gotten relief from using several doses of this medicine."

Slimbay October 15, 2017

Reese's Pinworm Medicine (pyrantel) for Pinworm Infection (Enterobius vermicularis): "Does not work. You need another type of medicine on prescription "

Bubba loo November 21, 2013

Pin-X (pyrantel) for Pinworm Infection (Enterobius vermicularis): "I took this medication after realizing I had an infestation, it so far has worked and I've had to use it 4 times."

tester-x · Taken for 1 to 6 months November 20, 2012

Pin-X (pyrantel) for Pinworm Infection (Enterobius vermicularis): "We found pinworms in our 6 y.o. son first then later I started to feel the symptoms myself. We treated all family. It seems to help my son better than me - I still have symptoms. I took it three times already, but it doesn't really work that well. "

Anonymous October 22, 2012

Pin-X (pyrantel) for Pinworm Infection (Enterobius vermicularis): "Tastes like cake batter... not as bad as other medicines... works as long as you wash & thoroughly clean your house for several days after treatment as well as treat your ENTIRE family even if you think they have it or not!"

wyomingvet · Taken for less than 1 month August 11, 2012

Pin-X (pyrantel) for Pinworm Infection (Enterobius vermicularis): "The liquid tastes terrible, but is very effective."