User Reviews for Pyrantel

Also known as: Antiminth, Ascarel, Pin-X, Pinworm Caplets, Pinworm Medicine

Pinworm Infection (E...us vermicularis)
6.3

Summary of Pyrantel reviews 7.1 7 reviews

Reviews for Pyrantel

Reese's Pinworm Medicine (pyrantel) for Pinworm Infection (Enterobius vermicularis): "I have had this infection along with my 2 year old for 4 months now, this medicine does not work. We have taken several doses and have had no relief. They have since migrated to the vaginal area. I'm afraid I will die with this infection. Nothing helps."

Anonymous February 2, 2019

Reese's Pinworm Medicine (pyrantel) for Pinworm Infection (Enterobius vermicularis): "My family has used this for many months throughout this past year and it has given us no relief. I have the infection as well as my 5-year-old and neither of us have gotten relief from using several doses of this medicine."

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) January 15, 2019

Reese's Pinworm Medicine (pyrantel) for Pinworm Infection (Enterobius vermicularis): "Does not work. You need another type of medicine on prescription "

Slimbay October 15, 2017

Pin-X (pyrantel) for Pinworm Infection (Enterobius vermicularis): "I took this medication after realizing I had an infestation, it so far has worked and I've had to use it 4 times."

Bubba loo November 21, 2013

Pin-X (pyrantel) for Pinworm Infection (Enterobius vermicularis): "We found pinworms in our 6 y.o. son first then later I started to feel the symptoms myself. We treated all family. It seems to help my son better than me - I still have symptoms. I took it three times already, but it doesn't really work that well. "

tester-x (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 20, 2012

Pin-X (pyrantel) for Pinworm Infection (Enterobius vermicularis): "Tastes like cake batter... not as bad as other medicines... works as long as you wash & thoroughly clean your house for several days after treatment as well as treat your ENTIRE family even if you think they have it or not!"

Anonymous October 22, 2012

Pin-X (pyrantel) for Pinworm Infection (Enterobius vermicularis): "The liquid tastes terrible, but is very effective."

wyomingvet (taken for less than 1 month) August 11, 2012