User Reviews for Phytonadione

Also known as: Vitamin K, Aquamephyton, Vitamin K1, Mephyton

Phytonadione has an average rating of 10.0 out of 10 from a total of 1 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of those users who reviewed Phytonadione reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Vitamin K Deficiency 10.0
Summary of Phytonadione reviews 10.0 1 reviews

Katie Hardeman February 20, 2017

Mephyton (phytonadione) for Vitamin K Deficiency: “If your living in the USA you have three options with this medication. Go bankrupt, spent weeks in the hospital, or die. It cost me over $16,000 a year between paying for two insurance policies and a drug program. Now it's listed as a vitamin so my insurance will not cover it. Cost per pill $65+, I have to take 3 a week. Now my insurance will pay the $100K it cost per hospital stay. Makes no sense? So far I have chosen not to bleed out. If I don't buy the pill's I'm considered suicidal. They don't seem to care that I can't afford to eat,”