User Reviews for Keytruda to treat Cervical Cancer

Reviews for Keytruda

"So far I've been on this medication for a month and a half and I have noticed a decline in my strength and I have severe weakness and I can no longer walk. Before I was taking this drug I was able to get around with a walker and I had more strength. I believe this medication makes you weaker which I don't understand because if it boost your immune system you would think that it would make you stronger and give you more energy. Yet it is doing the complete opposite and I am still getting more tumors in my lungs. So I don't think it is doing what it's supposed to do I might come off of it and give my body a break and go back to some other chemotherapy regimen to shrink the rest of the tumors. Let me know if you have any experience like this with keytruda for cervical cancer"

Patvicky (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 30, 2018