User Reviews for Naphazoline / pheniramine

Also known as: AK-Con-A, Eye Allergy Relief, Naphcon-A, Ocuhist, Opcon-A, Visine-A

Learn more about Naphazoline/pheniramine.

Eye Redness/Itching 12 reviews 27 medications

8.1
Summary of Naphazoline/pheniramine reviews 12 reviews 8.1

Reviews for Naphazoline/pheniramine

Opcon-A (naphazoline / pheniramine) for Eye Redness/Itching: "I suffer from year round allergies. My eyes itch and water often. I have noticed these drops do help but after a few seconds of applying the drops in my eyes I have a stinging/burning sensation. I would not recommend this to children if this is a common side effect. The pain does subside after a minute or two. I continue to use the drops because they do seem to help. I just have to wait out the initial pain."

wvicechick (taken for less than 1 month) July 21, 2016

Opcon-A (naphazoline / pheniramine) for Eye Redness/Itching: "If the bottle(s) can't be opened, the drops can't be used. Purchasing a two-bottle pack did no good. I'm a 76-year-old woman who lives alone, 115 miles from the Walmart where the package was bought."

extl June 26, 2016

Opcon-A (naphazoline / pheniramine) for Eye Redness/Itching: "I am 80 years old. My health is not the best and so I do not get around much any more, I read a lot using paperbacks and a Kindle Fire HD 8.9, I watch some tv and I use my desk top for news and general knowledge and photography.. If my eyes are burning from allergies, I use Opcon-A and it gives me more relief than other drops I have used. For dry eyes, I use Refresh."

C.A. June 29, 2015

Visine-A (naphazoline / pheniramine) for Eye Redness/Itching: "awesome been using it for years"

panstyle (taken for 5 to 10 years) May 17, 2015

Opcon-A (naphazoline / pheniramine) for Eye Redness/Itching: "After contracting Lyme disease my immune system became weaker and eye allergy is now a continual issue. Opcon-A has made the difference. My current problem has been going to work in the morning and looking as if I have bloodshot eyes due to drinking alcohol or smoking. There is soap in your eyes feeling when you first apply it, but it quickly goes away."

Middle age man (taken for less than 1 month) February 8, 2013

Opcon-A (naphazoline / pheniramine) for Eye Redness/Itching: "Opcon-A relieves my eye soreness and eliminates redness better than any other over-the-counter product (such as Visine) and Pataday (Rx and a bank loan are required, but it causes eye twitching after a few days of use as Pataday instructs). I use Opcon-A once or twice per day only on days that my eyes become tired due to combination of chronic dry eye, possible eye allergy, and lack of sleep. (My eyes are red even on good days except for a while after using Opcon-A.) At age 58 now, no side effects have been observed despite occasional use for many years."

AZsunLover October 20, 2009

For Eye Redness/Itching: "My son recommended this to me. We both have itchy eyes due to various allergies. I bought the product today and my initial results are promising. I will use this 3x per day for the next week and report back the results."

steve a September 8, 2009

Opcon-A (naphazoline / pheniramine) for Eye Redness/Itching: "I really liked this product at first. Great for the redness. Lately when using it the eye I use this product in becomes enlarged, impairing my vision for most of the day. I do wear contacts and am on simvastatin (for cholesterol) so this could affect it."

rhue May 22, 2009

For Eye Redness/Itching: "A friend of mine reccommended Naphcon-A to me during allergy season. Since I've started using it, I've reccommended it to everyone I know as well. It is the only product I've used that actually relieves my itchy red eyes instantly! I love it!"

Anonymous April 29, 2009

For Eye Redness/Itching: "Works great, gets rid of red eye almost instantly."

B-ill March 25, 2009

Opcon-A (naphazoline / pheniramine) for Eye Redness/Itching: "When I first used this, I thought this was a miracle eye drop. My eyes were fully red, bloodshot, and 1 minute after I dropped the medication in my eye, I was shocked to see fast my eyes looked normal."

Flaygrant September 7, 2008

For Eye Redness/Itching: "Works great and almost instantly (within 1 minute begin to see relief). Eyes feel great even a couple of hours later."

Anonymous May 14, 2008