User Reviews for Mycophenolic acid to treat Rejection Prophylaxis

Also known as: Myfortic

Reviews for Mycophenolic acid

Forceuser September 30, 2016

"Have muscle weakness, anxious , extreme joint pain, shaky hands some tingly numbness in fingers and feet, restless sleep crying at the drop of a hat, iribility nervousness, forgetfulness and short term memory loss. But I'm alive and thankful to God for my transplant. Heart transplant 2005 at the University of Kentucky Hospital."

Anonymous August 25, 2009

Myfortic (mycophenolic acid): "I had a liver and kidney transplant and have been on Myfortic for at least 4 years after being switched from regular mycophenalate. Both medicines have worked well for me for years. The only negative I've had is periods of severe diarrhea with very little ability to control it. Once the dose was lowered this symptom is now tolerable."

SCJHKJ June 26, 2009

Myfortic (mycophenolic acid): "Due to a lung transplant I have been on Myfortic for just under a year. During this time I've had two high potassium episodes where I was hospitalized due to eating to many dark green vegetables. Even with the side effects this drug along with Prednisone and Prograf have proven very effective."