User Reviews for Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack

Vaginal Yeast Infection 55 reviews 61 medications

3.3
Summary of Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack reviews 55 reviews 3.3

Reviews for Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Okay, I had a mild YI and almost didn't take this stuff because of the horrifying reviews. So, for three weeks, I tried probiotics, apple cider vinegar, a yeast cleanse supplement, oregano oil, coconut oil, and eliminating all sugar (even fruit). I definitely recommend this method for weight loss, but the YI remained. While contemplating sticking a clove of garlic...up there...I realized I was being ridiculous, and it was time for modern medicine. Day 1: inserted the cream before bed and prayed that fire ants were not about to populate my nether region. I felt...a warm sensation?...for maybe ten minutes...then RELIEF! The next morning (upon standing up) resulted in a mass exodus of cottage cheese and medication from my nether region (sorry, if you're googling this, you've already seen worse), but zero discomfort. Day 2: same - no warm sensation - just relief. Less of a dramatic morning stand-up, but a smaller yeast evacuation. Day 3: no signs of YI Day 4: no signs of YI - debating stopping the medication, but it is seven-day for a reason. Day 5: YI is a thing of the past. What's yeast? Day 6: taking the medication is now a superfluous yet instinctive part of my bedtime routine. Day 7: FINALLY"

Anonymous17385929194 (taken for less than 1 month) February 1, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I frequently get yeast infections. I've used the monistat 7 once before with no problems. Went to use it tonight and within 5 mins the itching and burning was so unbearable! I cried. Did they change something ??? After reading other reviews I guess I'm not the only one who has expierenced this. Not sure if sucking up the next 6 nights is even worth it. Do not recommend!!!!! You are better off with the itching and buring from the yeast infection itself!"

Omg!!! January 27, 2017

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This is my first time using it. I am on a trip so my mom recommended this to use. It's been about 25-30 mins since I used the cream and the itching has not gone away! It is was worse then my YI. I will have to suffer through it for the next 6 nights I guess. No sleep for a week."

Itchy! (taken for less than 1 month) January 7, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "While I was pregnant I got yeast infections very easily, so the doctor would prescribe something like the Monistat. So when I got a yeast infection recently, I thought why not buy one from the store? WORSE MISTAKE OF MY LIFE!!! This stuff burns and itches so bad that I want to wash it out!!! This can't be normal!!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) January 4, 2017

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I used the Monistat 7 day treatment because of a yeast infection from antibiotics. Took first treatment last night and wish I had read this first. Horrific experience after taking the first dose! Pain, burning, and terrible itching, the same as the majority of people on here. So I thought well tonight has to be better as there is no way it could be worse than last night. Wrong--it is worse. That will be the last treatment I take of that. I can't believe how many people have had the same experience! It should be taken off the market!"

MaryCB1952 December 31, 2016

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "The first application burn and itch like crazy. It was pretty bad. I put an ice pack down there to ease the discomfort. I woke up in the morning with no problems. I'm on day 4 with no problems. If you can get past the first one without washing it out then you will probably be fine."

Dena1972 (taken for less than 1 month) December 8, 2016

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Only on day 1 and like everyone else experienced insane itching and discomfort upon application. Seriously thought about scraping it out with a Q-tip, but after a lil Google searching, found throwing an ice pack between my legs and lying down, SO MUCH BETTER! Honestly I figured I'd suffer through it to get rid of the infection. But it's so much more bearable when you ice your lady parts."

Anonymous November 30, 2016

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I have noticed that the Monistat 1 and 3 don't work, I have to use the 7 day cream combo pack. I can't use the ovules either it has to be tubes that you fill with the cream. I have no idea why but they just don't work for me, I've tried them all. The first night usually sucks bc it does burn a bit on the inside, but by day 3 I'm usually back to feeling normal. The vulva cream that comes in the small tube is a huuuuge help too for the outter itch and I carry it with me on the go. Hope this helps."

Lulu16 (taken for less than 1 month) November 12, 2016

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Like. You know that feeling when you hear people saying your exact thoughts and you're just like "YEAH!" "Oh Em Gee!" ?? That's totally happening to me right now!!! I wish I read these reviews BEFORE taking this beast of burden. It's like my vagina is screaming crying and all I can do is try to rock it to sleep. But the rocking and rolling I'm doing is doing nothing for my snatch. The only thing that's helped is reading all of these reviews. Now I'm crying for two different reasons "

Fire down unda November 8, 2016

11 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I was on antibiotics for a UTI which gave me a yeast infection. I've had them in the past and they haven't been too troublesome, although I'd never used Monistat to treat them. I applied some externally and immediately it BURNED. Within minutes it felt like someone had rubbed a ghost pepper on my bits or like there were thousands of tiny needles stabbing me. The itching and stinging was unbearable and lingered for hours after I had removed the cream. I could only tolerate 2 days of it. I took one dose of Fluconazole which was a godsend and almost immediately resolved the itchiness but I'm still a little irritated down there. Find 2% Miconazole Nitrate gel in some other form-- do NOT use Monistat unless you want a bad time."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) September 27, 2016

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I had used this product before and never had a problem. It seemed to help clear up the infection quite quickly. But I recently got another yeast infection and decided to use the product again. I would not reccomend it at all. I got intense burning in my lower region. It got so uncomfortable within about 5 minutes that I had to take a shower and wipe all the medicine out. Afterwards I was still in pain. Do not get monistat. At all. Yeast infections already itch and monistat made it 100 times worse, plus insane burning. Hopefully I won't have any rashes or swelling like the others. Definently go see a doctor and get a prescription."

Copenhagengirl9997 August 26, 2016

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "You guys this was rough for me! First time having a yeast infection and first time trying this product. I was in agony! After the first 5 to 10 minutes of application I burned and itched soooo bad!! It took me about an hour behind flushing my girl with water, washing with a mild glycerin bar soap and finally packing with ice and a washcloth before I experienced relief. I would not recommend this product. The cream that you apply on the outside of the vagina seems to provide a measure of comfort for itching but the application insert definitely burns! I can't do the full seven days. 2:25am 8/24/16"

OnFireFelicia August 24, 2016

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "horrible horrible horrible. insterted the cream (which I had trouble doing) and after about ten minutes the inside of my vagina started to itch & burn, at first it was a little bit and I could handle it but then I was in instant tears from the pain. I didn't know what to do, so I ran to the shower to try and rinse it off. I still have some inside me, which I can tell since there's still a slight itch & burn, but omg never again. worst pain of my entire life!!"

karls August 17, 2016

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Thank you so much, ladies, this thread practically saved me last night. I haven't used it the product before and did not know what to expect. I used it yesterday before going to bed. Omg, it was itching and burning so badly that I could not sleep!!! I can't even imagine what is happening when it is 1 or 3 day treatment?! After 20 minutes of rolling and jumping I started reading reviews, and I was shocked to see how many women experienced the same! So, it made me feel a little better and after an hour of hugging an ice pack I passed out. Half of the next day I still felt some burning, not that intense, but i decided not to use Monistat again just for my own sake. Got Clotrimazole today - no itching and any discomfort!"

Donna_Z August 2, 2016

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I am on fire like I have poured acid up there. Same as everyone else crying and rolling in the bed. I had to wash this off and pray to fall asleep. This is in the garbage."

Acid Twat (taken for less than 1 month) July 31, 2016

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I had a yeast infection for the past 3 days, went to my doctor and be gave me the one time pill that usually relieves symptoms in 24 hours. It didnt so I bought monistat-7. I did exactly as the instructions said and waited to insert before bed. I layed down immediately after and instantly the itching was intensifying by the second. I had a burning sensation. I'm in tears rolling back and forth in bed. I took a shower and tried to push the rest out and it helped but it definitely didn't go away. I work at 6am and it's almost 12am. Wish me luck! I am never using this product again if my life depended on it."

Leena12012 July 10, 2016

10 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Worst pain in the world. I used only one applicator from the monistat 7 pack and it burns like hell. The need to want to take it all out and rip off my area. Im in tears over the burning. Is it supposed to do that ? Is there a way of soothing that burning sensation from the treatment.? Totally not a happy camper ."

Sad camper July 1, 2016

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Within 3 minutes of inserting the 7 day cream, I started to experience burning. It increased by the minute until it was unbearable burning. I took a shower trying to get all of it out, that didn't help. At this point it was 2 in the morning and I was experiencing one of the worst pains of my life. The extreme burning was actually causing pain. I ended up going to the ER. Not ever using Monistat again. Really recommend researching before using any topical cream."

Natalie H (taken for less than 1 month) June 10, 2016

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I bought this 7 day treatment pack to treat this infection, thanks in part to antibiotics giving me the freaking infection. I went threw pure HELL on day 1 but stuck to it hoping that it would get better and easier soon.... I'm on day 3 and still going threw pure HELL!!! It's 3 a.m. and my vagina is on fire, I mean it burns way worse then it ever did to start with! I have not had a yeast infection in a long time but I do remember buying this stuff before and it not hurting this dang bad...don't know what they did to change it but I won't be doing this no more because it's suppose to at least feel better on the third day not like I have a fire in my vagina."

Insomnia momma going crazy May 30, 2016

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I'm another one wishing I had read up of this product before using it. As many on here, I too felt better BEFORE using this product. The burning is unbelievable!!! After using the bathroom and releasing the stupid cream, I once again am feeling like I'm being tortured for my life long sins... for those of who it did work for good on you but 90% of us felt like @#!&^×^÷ ...just stay AWAY from this product!"

Makeitstop!!!!!!! May 25, 2016

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I bought the med yesterday and applied it at bedtime. The burning and itching is bad, I mean it felt like posion ivy in your vagina. I took it around 9:30-10 pm and by 11 it was really uncomfortable but if you can stick it out its not so bad. I passed out and woke back up around 3 am and I had no more pain. This is the first dose my vag does feel better. No itching but still very sore. So I think I'm going to finish the cream."

Jenny1080 May 25, 2016

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Get a poker lay it in hot coals and insert!! it will feel about the same as this product!! No relief& it felt better before the torture!!"

Firecrotch May 17, 2016

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I have used Monistat 7 before but when I used it this time .... wow what did they put in it? It was terrible. All of a sudden there was burning so bad I could hardly stand it. Then when some came out later when I went the bathroom it started all over again. It feels worse then when I started it!! Something is wrong with how its being made. This is not normal in my opinion."

Zb (taken for less than 1 month) May 12, 2016

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I got my first Y.I so I took moms advice and went to by monistat 7.. I gotta insert what? Where? Within 5 minutes I was so itchy.. No burning but I want to cry!!! I am currently laying with an ice pack between my legs "

Itchy krissy April 10, 2016

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "On day 3 of this torture. First 2 days cream caused me no pain. Tonight though, OMG !!!! Within 10 seconds of applying this, instantly felt excruciating burning and itching sensations. Literally started bleeding a little bit too. I don't know what to do! Ugh horrible!!!!!!!! This is severe."

Jillian215 April 9, 2016

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No
Page 1 2 3 Next

More about Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack (miconazole topical)

Other brands: Monistat 7, Mitrazol, Zeasorb-AF, Aloe Vesta, More... (26)

Professional resources