User Reviews for Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack

Vaginal Yeast Infection
3.7

Summary of Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack reviews 3.7 145 reviews

Reviews for Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Horrible experience!!!! I used this once before and it was a pleasant experience. But this time after a few seconds of use it starts burning me and itching me in a worst way. Do not use it. "

Anna (taken for 6 months to 1 year) April 11, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "So the only reason I agreed to do this in the first place was because I couldn’t take the medicine the doctor can give you for a yeast infection because I am pregnant. So I just tried this out and I was fine at first until I got up and then I suddenly got this itching and burning sensation and I’m not going to lie, it’s almost unbearable because it’s so uncomfortable, and I started freaking out but after reading the reviews, I guess this is pretty common. My advice if you are going to take this, ONLY DO IT IF THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN GET THE PILLS FROM YOUR DOCTOR, and when using this make sure you are not getting back up out of bed and just apply it and stay exactly where you are and go to sleep (if you can). I just hope to see results and hopefully night two is not as bad because it is not a fun experience at all, but I do not think the product is bad, it just has to work it’s magic in a super uncomfortable way!"

newmommy April 10, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This is my first time having a yeast infection. I'm not fully cured but I'm better after using the cream. The burning was UNBEARABLE when I put some outside my vagina. I'd recommend to leave that area alone and just focus on the inside to avoid the pain. Also, I had trouble with the applicator. I guess I didn't put it in far enough because the cream came right out the first day."

Kayla (taken for less than 1 month) April 10, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I’ve used Monistat over the years being diabetic I get yeast infections frequently but recently after using monistate 7 I experienced intense and severe burning and itching! It was so painful I couldn’t sleep. It felt like my vagina was on fire and all I wanted to do was sit on a block of ice. I’ve never experienced anything like this. This is a terrible product and I would not recommend it to anyone. I had to put a pack of ice on my vagina and go to the urgent care the next day. They prescribed diflucan and now I have some relief. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!!! Unbearable "

Gigi April 7, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "OMGoodness! I’m lying in bed right now with the worst itching and burning ever! I usually get the generic but decided to get the brand this time. This is horrible! I have to be up for work in a few hours and I just cannot sleep at this point. I’m going to buy the generic tomorrow."

Lee Lee (taken for less than 1 month) April 4, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Like others, this product caused unbearable itching and burning. I tried to wait it out, but I was doubled over in pain such that I thought I should go to the ER, so I ended up getting in the bath for relief. What a nightmare!"

In pain (taken for less than 1 month) March 30, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This is my first time using this & I gotta say I’m shocked that it’s going pretty good so far! I’m reading all of your comments and I was nervous that I was going start to feel pain as time passed by but I feel normal. When I first applied it, it did burn a bit which got me scared so I had to walk it off for a sec. After that I got a wet wipe, placed it down there and laid on my back. Good luck ladies ❤️"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) March 27, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This is my first time with a yeast infection my mom told me to use this & I thought it was gonna be all good but NO it itches like crazy and burns. I’m trying to go to bed but idk how this will work cause I want to literally want to wash this out of my vagina. I was about to hop in the shower and rinse it out but I’m gonna keep it through the night hopefully better results next time"

Iwannacry (taken for less than 1 month) March 27, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "So I've been taking antibiotics for a few days now, and this specific one always gives me a yeast infection. This is my second one, so no big deal. The first time I bought the generic Equate yeast infection medicine and felt 100% better in just a few days. This time, I bought Monistat. I inserted it, and within just a few moments felt this incredible itching and burning sensation. It was unbearable. I tried to wait it out, but ended up taking a bath 20 minutes later and hoping some of it would wash out. After a bath, a cold washcloth and about an hour after use, it's feeling better. Still burning, but no longer intensely itching. I will be buying the Equate version tomorrow and will never use this product again!"

on_fire (taken for less than 1 month) March 26, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I’ve had a few yeast infection before (the first was during antibiotics and paired with Bacterial vaginosis (BV) , the second was after the antibiotic course, and is my third one in roughly 6 months). I used Flagyl during the antibiotic course and that was all fine and dandy. I used Monistat 7 for the one that was caused by the antibiotics and the only problem I had was itching and discomfort at night and a lot of discharge. I’m using Monistat 7 again, it’s my second day and let me tell you I have NEVER had burning while peeing during any of my infections. I thought I might have a UTI before I researched that it could be the cause of the yeast infection itself. I’m not sure if the Monistat is making the burning and itching worse but the pain is kind of worth it if I don’t have to go to the doctor. All in all I think Monistat 7 works pretty well if you can deal with vaginal itching and burning/ burning urination."

Anonymous March 25, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I'm pretty sure monistat is trying to kill my lady parts! I have had countless yeast infections and normally get a prescription, not this time. I decided to go the cheap route. As soon as I finished inserting the cream I started to burn and itch so so bad, I was doubled over and crying. Imagine inserting bleach up there, that's what it felt like. I spent about 30 minutes in the bathtub trying to get it out and took 2 benadryl. Most of the pain is gone but now I'm raw, swollen, red down there and have a headache. DON'T RISK THIS PRODUCT worst experience ever"

Telly March 24, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "The first night I used it, it was super uncomfortable. The itching and burning was so bad I thought I was gonna go crazy! It’s because it’s killing the yeast. Make sure to buy some Vagisil anti itch cream and use it the first night because the itching and burning will be awful right after you insert it. Vagisil makes that go right away. I woke up the next morning & didn’t itch AT ALL. Don’t stop using it just because it itches terrible the first night you use it. Inserting it didn’t itch at all after that. I got the “monistat 7 complete therapy”. It has the cooling wipes and the external cream in addition to the treatment & insert applicators. Make sure to use all 3 products for all 7 days. It’s worth it to get the 7 day and use the entire regimen. I’ve used the 1 day and the 3 day before and it felt better for a few days and came back. This one kills the entire infection for good. Great product. I highly recommend it. Just stick with it and use the entire 7 nights!"

McKaela March 22, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "So I’m a college student and getting to the doctor at school is not always easy... especially a gynecologist. When I finally admitted I have a yeast infection my mom told me to go pick up some monistat. I thought no big deal. As soon as I stood up I doubled over from the intense burn. now I’m pretty sure my vagina is trying to escape from the inside via scratching its way out. I’m shaking. I’m bleeding. And I’m freezing as I’m sitting on a wet towel on the bathroom floor trying to extinguish this fire. This product is officially my arch nemesis."

slowly fading away March 21, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I am currently trying to wash the cream out because I feel as if I don’t do it now my vag is at its last life. I inserted the cream stick thing or whatever - right when I stood up it was like someone shoved mosquitos and rash serum up there. Worst. Experience . Ever. And worse $11 I’ve ever spent and unfortunately not something that is refundable. Thank you monistat. Thank you for the unforgettable experience . Now I don’t know how to get rid of my “situation”... that you probably made worse :) :) :)"

Avs22 March 8, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I developed a YI while on I was on my period, and initially tried to cure my YI naturally by eating plain yogurt with live cultures, drinking water with ACV, and taking probiotics. They didn't help, so I picked up M7 b/c I read that it has the least side effects. LIES!!! The first night I was in so much pain. My legs were shaking and I was breathing like I was going into labor. The burning was horrible!! What helped: Running a clean wash cloth in cold water, squeeze out excess water, holding that to my vagina till the burning subsidied. I took another clean dry rag and lightly pat dried down there.Then, I gently used a cooling towelette that came in the box. Lastly, I took an Advil. The next morning I felt so much better. M7 really helped just after one night. Night two, I had to repeat the same pattern. Insert cream, cold wash cloth to the v-j, dried v-j,cooling towelette, Advil, sleep. I'm going to do my best to see this till the end cause I want to be done with this damned YI."

SunnyD (taken for less than 1 month) March 7, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I will NEVER EVER buy this product again. I was perfectly fine all day!... I got my prescription because I was having some irritation and I was looking forward to this medicine working... bedtime comes I took a shower and I felt wonderful. I opened my medicine, did all the steps to use it..inserted it and also used the cream for the outside and laid down...soon as I laid down I started itching uncontrollably OMG!!! It was horrible I could not stop itching. I tried to remove the cream from the outside it did not work. I could not fight through this itching. I had to take another shower and remove all the medicine from inside of me. I feel a little better now. I will never use this product again and I definitely want a refund! Monistat 7 is horrible!!!"

Ughh (taken for less than 1 month) March 3, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This was the worst experience ever. I'm pregnant I am only able to use this medication. On day three it was was unbearable it was burning and itching and irritating the hell out of me. I even washed it out. I am calling my doctor to see if I can try something different ... very disappointed with this product"

Laura (taken for less than 1 month) March 2, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I'm pretty sure I have a Yeast Infection from some antibiotics I was taking. I was told that if I decide to do an OTC med to get the monistat 7day because its more gentle and effective than the 1 or 3. In the past I've always went to the doctor and explained I had just got off antibiotics and they would give me a prescription. This year my deductible is pretty high- so I tried the monistat 7 tonight. OMG no no no no my vagina is ON FIRE!! It itches, it burns and I think I might die from it. I'm SO uncomfortable. I thought it would pass or I could stand it. Nope. Less than 5 minutes later I was in the bathtub frantically trying to get any of the goop outta me as I could. I was so desperate I forced my way into the bathroom where my bf was taking a dump RIGHT NEXT to the tub!! Yes, It IS that bad. It still burns SO bad. I'm forever traumatized and so is my bf. I will be lucky to get sleep tonight from the pain. I wish someone had warned me this could happen!!"

Pam March 2, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I am pregnant and was dealing with some pretty intense itching. After seeing my ob she reassured me it was pretty normal. I had just had a Pap smear so she already knew it wasn't an infection. She recommended Monistat 7. It is fairly easy to use and comes with clear instructions. I did not experience burning or pain while using it despite many of these reviews. The only thing I didn’t like was that the product does ooze out over the course of the next day (thanks gravity). I did not like that feeling. Without a panty liner it could be messy the next day so make sure you are using one. That is why I gave it an 8 out of 10 . Otherwise the itching was gone the next morning and my problem is solved."

323 (taken for less than 1 month) March 1, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Oh my goodness today was the first time that I used Monistat 7 and I’m feeling worse than before. It is burning like a fire inside me and itches like crazy I don’t recommend this medication"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) February 28, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "First time getting a yeast infection and I had no idea what is was. After 3 days if scratching I went to my doctor and they told me to get this medicine. It worked great! There was a slight burning and tingling the first two days, but that was because the area was raw and inflamed. Definitely would recommend this product!"

Weaver (taken for less than 1 month) February 23, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I just tried it this evening and I am in fear that my vagina will never be the same. The burning is unbearable. It’s as if I took an application of Ben Gay and inserted into my vagina. I want to just claw at my crotch because it is so itchy and burning. Do not buy this please!!!!"

Shelly In OP (taken for less than 1 month) February 22, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I was on Amoxicillin and started feeling the itch, rash and swelling. Never had a discharge or smell. 3 days after completing the antibiotics started on Monistat 7 (should have started it the next day). So this is my first night and inserted it at 9:15pm and used the external cream for the itch which helped a lot. Fell asleep and about 45 minutes later I was like "what the heck."....I was itching and burning. It lasted for about 30 minutes. I’m thinking it itched like that because I could be so raw from the yeast. Gonna hang in there and weather the storm. I’ve only had one other yeast infection in my life and that was years ago. Just want this yeast infection to go away!!!!!! Uuugggg"

Itchy in TX (taken for less than 1 month) February 17, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I am on day 3 of 7. First the burning was horrible. Now it’s the itching. It feels horrific. After some time the first nights it became more tolerable but on day 3 it’s been over an hour and I can’t stand the itchiness. It’s true torture! How is this product even able to be on the market?!? There has to be a better way to get rid of this!!!! "

TooItchyForWords February 16, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "DON'T USE THIS PRODUCT. USE THE GENERIC ONE FROM CVS!!!! This product will have you burning and itching all month"

Lady Toya (taken for less than 1 month) February 1, 2018