User Reviews for Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack

Vaginal Yeast Infection 70 reviews 63 medications

3.6
Summary of Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack reviews 70 reviews 3.6

Reviews for Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "OMG. I've only had a few YI in my life. I have used monistat maybe 2 other times years ago. Today I took the first day of the 7 day cream. As soon as I took the applicator out the burning was so bad I started crying and jumped in the bathtub trying to get the cream out. Now I lay in bed with an ice pack waiting for my husband to get home with a douche so I can try to get it out. Seriously. Fire ants is a good analogy. Burns like hell. Do. Not. Try. Ever. It must be a bad batch."

HellDownstairs (taken for less than 1 month) June 19, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I'm 18, and this is my first YI as most women call it. I did research on what to use to get rid of the infection. I found Monistat 7. I read the comments, and was scared, I didn't want to be in such pain that I'd cry myself to sleep. But I wanted the infection gone. I got it, looking at the upside that the burning would only last 15-20 min. I took ibuprofen, put on anti-itch cream to prevent extreme itching, and put the Monistat in I then put an ice pack over my area, to lower the heat, and prevent the yeast from getting stronger. Knowing that yeast feeds off of heat. 3 minutes into laying down, a heat came, then a slight burning. The itching sucks but I'm prepared to take on the next 6 days! I would definitely suggest Monistat 7 for a YI!"

Minxie26 (taken for less than 1 month) June 16, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "So yes the first use was an experience. I had been so raw from constant itching that seemed to get worse within a few hours. I applied the cream to my lady parts and talk about wanting to take a cheese grater to your down under itchy fire parts. I had to take some Benadryl to help the itching. The vaginal insert of the cream wasn't bad until it melts....and then it gets itchy inside your lady cave so to speak. After the first hour it seemed to calm down a lot! I shouldn't have waited so long to have done something about it. I never had any thick discharge so I thought it was just a little irritated. I had never had a yeast infection and lord knows don't ever want to go through this again. But the product overall works."

Anonymous June 8, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I'm 25 weeks pregnant & this is my 3rd time using monistat & it ALWAYS burns the first time you use it so don't be alarmed it's completely normal. That's actually a good sign that it's working & before you know it you'll be feeling much better so just try to get through the burning stage because this stuff WORKS!"

Anonymous May 25, 2017

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I'm 6 months pregnant and this is the first time I got an yeast infection. My STUPID doctor didn't give me any instructions I just used vagisil for the itching for a week. Finally she told me to use a anti-fungal cream so I tried Monistat. After you insert it, the suffering is MONUMENTAL. OMG. I put it in right before bed and lied on my back with my knees up for about 15 minutes. I swear it felt like my insides were on fire. On top of that the entire area feels SO ITCHY. It's SO intense. I've never felt anything that uncomfortable. I'm giving it 8/10 because the next day the entire infection had really reduced and it kept getting better really quick. But every night I used it, the intense burning, itching crappy feeling lasted a good 15 min"

pinkie1983 May 16, 2017

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This is horrible. Never in my life I felt like this ever. I think I am going to die. mMy goodness!!!!"

Sting soo bad May 12, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Okay so I'm 29 weeks pregnant. Started feeling slight itching around lady area. I've only had one YI before this and I was given meds from a dr, of course you can't take those while pregnant. So I was told to try the 7 day Monistat cream insert. NEVER AGAIN!!!! Put it in 30 mins ago, I'm currently in my bed with an ice pack between my legs to stop the awful pain! Immediate regret."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) April 17, 2017

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Last night was night 1 in the 7 day monistat. It was okay. Didn't burn much. But when I woke up this morning and went pee... Omg. Itching sssoooo bad. Nasty leaking. But I believe its curing the infection. Its just day 1 tonight I'm sure it will ease up. I'll keep posting for each day. (About to take a hot bath! Those work too to ease the itch.)"

Whooha April 15, 2017

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Ok so I totally get what everyone is saying. Day 1 was THE WORST. After I applied it I laid in bed almost crying because it was so uncomfortable. It was like a tingly, burning, itch deep inside that I could not get to. My boyfriend thought I was dying and I ended up in the shower rinsing it off. After talking to some co workers who get them all the time she said my vaginal area was probably so raw. I am currently sitting here on day 2. So much better! Just some mild itching! I promise it gets better! Stick with it girls!"

Jenn RDH April 12, 2017

11 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Okay well day one here.. inserted this stuff maybe 20 mins ago.. holy freaking crap.. the ITCHING WAS UNREAL. I was itchy just a bit from my infection.. this made the inside outside area itch like a crazy. Oh my god. I felt like ripping my hair out!! It's died down a bit now.. but feel a little burning, nothing too bad I hope it stays that way. Glad I found these reviews I didn't know what was going on.. MILD increase of itching and burning?? Lies. Hopefully day two goes better.. never gone through this, I had one YI before this and got the pill.. now I'm 25 weeks pregnant and can't take it so this is my only option. :( wish me luck tomorrow isn't as miserable"

Lalalaland22 April 10, 2017

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I'm 18 years old, and I had never had a yeast infection in my life until recently. I was experiencing itching first and the burning, and it hurt terribly to walk. My mom told me to get monistat 7 & immediately after the first does, there was an increase in burning and itching, but I applied aloe Vera around the outside of my vagina (vulva) and took ibuprofen for relief. After 3 days of taking monistat, my infection had cleared up completely. I haven't fulfilled the full 7 days, but I'm very happy w/ Monistat."

Anonymous4307 April 6, 2017

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Save yourself some money, visit a doctor &... DO NOT BUY THIS OFF THE SHELF TREATMENT! Worst experience in my life. I used to treat a yeast infection, not only did it not solve my symptoms it gave me excruciating pain and burning sensation every time I applied it. Had to discontinue on day 3 because the discomfort was unbearable... The yeast infection went away with the second day of my period. This product should never be for sale!"

Amanita Muscaria (taken for less than 1 month) April 3, 2017

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Fire ants is a PERFECT way of discribing how this feels! Almost immediately after inserting the cream I felt this fire itching feels and it's honestly the most uncomfortablist thing ever... STAY AWAY FROM THIS PRODUCT."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) March 24, 2017

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "The first night I used it, it burned so bad I couldn't even sleep/ I was in tears & I tried to wash it out in a bath and to no avail, I was completely red faced miserable/crying/ could barely walk with such intense burning. But by the second day, it was almost all cleared up!!! Just mild itching! SO STICK WITH IT FOR THE FULL 7 DAYS!!!! By day two I had almost 0 discharge (mostly just the cream coming back out) I'm on night 3 now, and penetration of the application tube doesn't hurt anymore but I still have mild itching:( hopefully by day 7 I'll be good to go!!"

AlkalineBitch March 24, 2017

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "At first I ignored it because I assumed it was working and fighting the yeast but a minute or two after inserting the applicator filled with cream inside my vagina it started to burn. It was burning, stinging, and itching all at the same time very badly. My vagina felt like it was on fire. I wiped some of the product out of me, but it is still burning. I have used Monistat in the past, but I have never had this issue. Have they changed something in the formula?"

LuLuHot (taken for less than 1 month) March 4, 2017

12 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Okay, I had a mild YI and almost didn't take this stuff because of the horrifying reviews. So, for three weeks, I tried probiotics, apple cider vinegar, a yeast cleanse supplement, oregano oil, coconut oil, and eliminating all sugar (even fruit). I definitely recommend this method for weight loss, but the YI remained. While contemplating sticking a clove of garlic...up there...I realized I was being ridiculous, and it was time for modern medicine. Day 1: inserted the cream before bed and prayed that fire ants were not about to populate my nether region. I felt...a warm sensation?...for maybe ten minutes...then RELIEF! The next morning (upon standing up) resulted in a mass exodus of cottage cheese and medication from my nether region (sorry, if you're googling this, you've already seen worse), but zero discomfort. Day 2: same - no warm sensation - just relief. Less of a dramatic morning stand-up, but a smaller yeast evacuation. Day 3: no signs of YI Day 4: no signs of YI - debating stopping the medication, but it is seven-day for a reason. Day 5: YI is a thing of the past. What's yeast? Day 6: taking the medication is now a superfluous yet instinctive part of my bedtime routine. Day 7: FINALLY"

Anonymous17385929194 (taken for less than 1 month) February 1, 2017

12 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I frequently get yeast infections. I've used the monistat 7 once before with no problems. Went to use it tonight and within 5 mins the itching and burning was so unbearable! I cried. Did they change something ??? After reading other reviews I guess I'm not the only one who has expierenced this. Not sure if sucking up the next 6 nights is even worth it. Do not recommend!!!!! You are better off with the itching and buring from the yeast infection itself!"

Omg!!! January 27, 2017

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This is my first time using it. I am on a trip so my mom recommended this to use. It's been about 25-30 mins since I used the cream and the itching has not gone away! It is was worse then my YI. I will have to suffer through it for the next 6 nights I guess. No sleep for a week."

Itchy! (taken for less than 1 month) January 7, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "While I was pregnant I got yeast infections very easily, so the doctor would prescribe something like the Monistat. So when I got a yeast infection recently, I thought why not buy one from the store? WORSE MISTAKE OF MY LIFE!!! This stuff burns and itches so bad that I want to wash it out!!! This can't be normal!!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) January 4, 2017

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I used the Monistat 7 day treatment because of a yeast infection from antibiotics. Took first treatment last night and wish I had read this first. Horrific experience after taking the first dose! Pain, burning, and terrible itching, the same as the majority of people on here. So I thought well tonight has to be better as there is no way it could be worse than last night. Wrong--it is worse. That will be the last treatment I take of that. I can't believe how many people have had the same experience! It should be taken off the market!"

MaryCB1952 December 31, 2016

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "The first application burn and itch like crazy. It was pretty bad. I put an ice pack down there to ease the discomfort. I woke up in the morning with no problems. I'm on day 4 with no problems. If you can get past the first one without washing it out then you will probably be fine."

Dena1972 (taken for less than 1 month) December 8, 2016

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Only on day 1 and like everyone else experienced insane itching and discomfort upon application. Seriously thought about scraping it out with a Q-tip, but after a lil Google searching, found throwing an ice pack between my legs and lying down, SO MUCH BETTER! Honestly I figured I'd suffer through it to get rid of the infection. But it's so much more bearable when you ice your lady parts."

Anonymous November 30, 2016

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I have noticed that the Monistat 1 and 3 don't work, I have to use the 7 day cream combo pack. I can't use the ovules either it has to be tubes that you fill with the cream. I have no idea why but they just don't work for me, I've tried them all. The first night usually sucks bc it does burn a bit on the inside, but by day 3 I'm usually back to feeling normal. The vulva cream that comes in the small tube is a huuuuge help too for the outter itch and I carry it with me on the go. Hope this helps."

Lulu16 (taken for less than 1 month) November 12, 2016

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Like. You know that feeling when you hear people saying your exact thoughts and you're just like "YEAH!" "Oh Em Gee!" ?? That's totally happening to me right now!!! I wish I read these reviews BEFORE taking this beast of burden. It's like my vagina is screaming crying and all I can do is try to rock it to sleep. But the rocking and rolling I'm doing is doing nothing for my snatch. The only thing that's helped is reading all of these reviews. Now I'm crying for two different reasons "

Fire down unda November 8, 2016

12 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I was on antibiotics for a UTI which gave me a yeast infection. I've had them in the past and they haven't been too troublesome, although I'd never used Monistat to treat them. I applied some externally and immediately it BURNED. Within minutes it felt like someone had rubbed a ghost pepper on my bits or like there were thousands of tiny needles stabbing me. The itching and stinging was unbearable and lingered for hours after I had removed the cream. I could only tolerate 2 days of it. I took one dose of Fluconazole which was a godsend and almost immediately resolved the itchiness but I'm still a little irritated down there. Find 2% Miconazole Nitrate gel in some other form-- do NOT use Monistat unless you want a bad time."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) September 27, 2016