User Reviews for Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack

Vaginal Yeast Infection
3.7

Summary of Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack reviews 3.7 209 reviews

Reviews for Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I bought M7 as a just in case. OMG. Someone commented on fireants/ stabbing knives. It's TRUE. 2+ hours of severe burning & pain. It's impossible to sleep with this stuff giving you what feels like razor blades & fire taking turns destroying your lady bits!! So stupid me, day 2. Thought this will be better on day 2. It couldn't be worse. OMG. Nope Day 2 was so bad. About 2+ hours of severe burning and itching. I really didn't want to do day 3. Which is why I am reviewing this. Again I have an ice pack. It seems a bit less in the severity compared to yesterday. I don't want to shoot myself. I just want to be in a coma so maybe I don't have to be feel this. I will not recommend this product. In fact I am going to tell all my friends how awful it is & strongly encourage them to use anything but this!! Sorry Monistat. I don't care if its working. In this day & age there is no reason for a product to trigger this kind of a pain response."

Wouldpreferdeathtothis (taken for less than 1 month) October 9, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Holy .... it burns. Never again!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) October 8, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I used miconazole for 3 days and it didn't bother me. I was feeling slightly better but still had minor itch and discomfort. So I decided to buy monistat 7 day and i just inserted the cream. A minute after the itching and burning sensation was unbearable. I thought it was normal but had to shower. I cannot stand it. This has never happened before so I don't know why. But I'm desperate now."

Na October 5, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This is causing level 10 fire alarm. It is a nightmare."

paws (taken for less than 1 month) October 4, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "So despite reading these reviews I had to still had to use it due to being pregnant. It did not burn me like these other women say. It did itch a little but that just means it's working. Definitely not as bad for me as some people described it"

Dee (taken for less than 1 month) October 4, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I will NEVER use this stuff again. The irritation from a yeast infection is already enough and this stuff makes you burn like never before and itch, it’s a horrible feeling.....I will not use this again. I ran to the shower 10 minutes after application :/"

Never Again September 28, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I see people are saying never use this but I feel for the pain isn't bad. I started on Monday and yes the itching in the burning it’s pretty bad that’s why it’s best to take it when you don’t plan on going anywhere. My burning and itching only lasted a hour or so and after that I felt nothing and this was all on day one. I definitely don’t have a problem with this medicine it was very helpful and is cheaper than a doctor visit"

Nene September 28, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Mannnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This stuff is, I really don’t know what to say... it’s bad! IDK just be ready for anything to happen lol"

No face (taken for less than 1 month) September 26, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I’m on day 3 using Monistat 7 the reviews are right it burns and itches the entire time my opinion is while using this Cream always but a bag of ice or something cool down there for the next three days or more and take warm baths.."

Unknown (taken for less than 1 month) September 23, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I wish I had of read the reviews BEFORE I used this awful product!!! Please do not use this unless you love pain. I would ten times rather deal with the symptoms I had before using this. I used the Monistat 7 and immediately after inserting the medicine I began feeling a burning and itching sensation like never before. It was almost unbearable! I tried to get it out but it didn’t help. I was up most of the night feeling like someone had put rubbing alcohol on an open wound! Here it is the next day and after 3 washes it’s still burning. I will NEVER use this product again!! In my opinion after reading all these reviews, this product needs taken off the shelves. The only thing that’s helped today is an ice pack."

Manager71 September 23, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "So I got a yeast infection and decided to use Monistat 7 yesterday was my first day using and ain’t gonna lie it burns and it itches but I think that means it is working. It is vary irritating the first night. It’s morning now and it still burns and itches but I’ve heard by at least day 3 you start feeling better so I will update tomorrow.. stay strong ladies -love bug"

Unknown September 22, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This is my second time using this medication. The first time I used the three day “egg” and felt nothing, no itching, no burning. This time, the cream, the SECOND this went in my vagina I wanted to hop in the shower and rinse it off. It burned so bad. I’m not sure if it’s because that’s how it feels when it’s fighting something or because the cream is more concentrated or what, but the burning only lasted about 10-15 minutes. The itching? Whole different ballgame. It STILL itches, I just used it about an hour ago and I want to drag myself on a carpet like a dog would. The packaging said “mild” itching but in reality it’s hot itching, spicy as ghost pepper itching. More so than the original itch. This is ridiculous & the ointment that comes with it doesn’t help because the itching is IN the vagina, not ON the vulva. This is only the first day, so hopefully this just means that it’s working, but a word of advice- Do not get the cream with the applicators just get the egg."

Omfg (taken for less than 1 month) September 22, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I first started using it last night 9/20/2018 and that was actually the worst burn and itch I had ever felt in my life. The feeling is indescribable. Tonight is my second night using it. It itches and burnt tonight but not as bad as last night. I wouldn't suggest this product to anybody. It truly does hurt and even though it does work it is not worth the pain. Just go to the doctor for a pill or use either buttermilk or yogurt!!"

Itching and Bitxhing (taken for less than 1 month) September 22, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "First day using Monistat 7 and it does itch very bad inside but I believe that's because the medication is doing what its designed to do. It is treating all infection and yeast build up. Very uncomfortable tingling feeling in vagina. However for the unbearable itch on the outside of the vagina the cream has worked on that so far with instant relief. Looking forward to continuing this until day 7. I put off treating this for a week. Also I believe if you take to long to treat the infection it plays a part in the burning and itching sensation you experience the very first day you start treatment. Hang in there ladies and take care of your vagina."

Kay (taken for less than 1 month) September 22, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Ladies this product does burn and itch after it’s applied inside of your vagina, I can not take the feeling AT ALL ! But it works good and I would suggest when you use it if it starts to burn where you are at the point where you can’t bear it then it is time to rinse it out."

Anonymous September 19, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I’ve had quite a few YI and anyone who is going to use Monistat & has a low pain tolerance should go for Monistat 7! I’ve tried Monistat 3 & 1 & those burned TREMENDOUSLY more than Monistat 7. Yes, this one still has discomfort & burning but trust me when I say this, Monistat 7 is far less of a pain overall!!"

sammie bear (taken for less than 1 month) September 15, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Terrible burning!!! All these reviews were right on! I am 35 weeks pregnant and felt slight itching. I thought I'd treat it with this cream. It burned so bad I was almost in tears and could only last about 30 minutes until I had to wash it out. Oh sweet relief. Not sure why it burned so bad, but I'll never use this again for a yeast infection! I'm going to take probiotics to help fight off the yeast in my body instead."

Itchy crotch (taken for less than 1 month) September 15, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "So the previous reviews are true! The first day using the creme was awfully itchy and irritating for about 30 minutes. The 2nd day was not bad at all with just very subtle bursts of itchiness, and 3rd day (today) I didn't feel anything! I put off treating my yeast infection for too long and enough was enough. I am sure that the itching/burning is just the infection being killed. Hang in there ladies!"

Sallywally (taken for less than 1 month) September 12, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I’m trying Monistat 7 day and this is my 1st day. It itches so bad and I’m not sure what to do. I hope it’s helping but the itching feels twice as bad as it did prior to insertion... not sure how this is going to go"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) September 10, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "The itching made me squirm and nearly go insane. I thought the increased and intense itching was the yeast infection getting worse and I was scared it might be something more serious. My fear is what led me to read these reviews. The external cream is worthless since that terrible incessant sharp squirmy itch is deep inside. Who knows if this is working because I can't tell the difference between the symptoms and side effects."

Jonesy September 10, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Great experience!"

Editt September 7, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This is the worst thing I've ever experienced! I wanted to claw out my uterus after 2 minutes. It itches and burns ridiculously! Would NOT recommend!!!!"

Polly123 (taken for less than 1 month) September 7, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I was feeling an itching burning and after 2 days of it not going away I decided to get this 7 day medication. First night... HOLY MOLY IT BURNS it’s so uncomfortable but I read the box and it said this might happen, next morning and through the entire day there was discharge (wear a panty liner) I’m on day 3 and still burns right after I might just go to my doctor to request an oral pill because this is awful."

Liz (taken for less than 1 month) September 7, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "All of these reviews about the burning and itching is totally 100% true. After about 5 minutes of inserting the applicator, here comes the uncontrollable burning sensation I mean it was TERRIBLE. I was in tears. I laid in the bed for as long as I could before I had my husband bringing me a warm towel to wipe it off. But yet it continued to burn for about an hour. I finally was able to fall asleep. Next morning I woke up no itching or burning. I wanna continue to use this product and follow through with the full treatment but that first time was so uncomfortable I'm scared to try it again."

ReliefAfterPain September 5, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Yeah man none of these people are lying, this stuff is lighting my vag on fire. Honestly felt better with the yeast infection. I’ve used other creams that didn’t itch/burn at all so idk what’s going on with this one. It’s my first night and I honestly may call my doctor and beg for an oral prescription. Wouldn’t recommend"

Lucy September 5, 2018