User Reviews for Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack

Vaginal Yeast Infection 91 reviews 64 medications

3.8
Summary of Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack reviews 91 reviews 3.8

Reviews for Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "So the dr gave me some amox-clav 875 mg a week ago. I only took 3 that was enough to know I had a darn YI ,so I used some Monostat cream for the outside because of the itching. hwen I tell y’all I was burning like anything - I wanted to run through the house screaming for a fire hose to put the fire out "

Meemee 1234 October 17, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Dude… I've only had this yeast infection for 2 days and now I'm taking that stuff today and I just want to say that I feel like my vagina is on fire. I know this treatment is effective but there has to be a better way. This is crazy."

Some 18 yr old girl (taken for less than 1 month) October 15, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I wasn't irritated badly but once I went and bought 7- day monistat, soon as I put it in I went to burning like hell I was very uncomfortable then about an hour later it started to calm down. But I am going to continue to use it till my 7 day is up it's good product everybody body is different. Putting ice on it didn't solve anything cause my inside was on fire."

Jolonda October 8, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Whoever designed the applicator tube doesn't have their head screwed on correctly! It was difficult applying it since it's designed with sharp rounded edges. It hurts to even insert it, worse after applying it literally started burning very, very badly! I have never felt anything pain burning sensation inside my vagina after trying to treat a yeast infection. I usually buy the knock off brands (Walgreens,CVS) but seriously never had any horrible experiences like I did with Monistat. Ladies look elsewhere or go see your Dr. I personally don't recommended this product at all."

Nahomi October 8, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "After reading the reviews for this product on here, I was terrified! All the ladies who said it burned them so bad and to never use it, made me hesitate a few days because my infection was mild. However, it got worse so I decided to suck it up and use it! I was laying down after applying it and I was shocked that I felt no burning or anything! It actually felt good and the irritation immediately subsided! I'm on my 3rd day and I feel excellent! I still have a slight redness but it has gotten better!"

Britt28 October 4, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Hi ladies, I am 26 years old and this is my 2nd YI. I started feeling itchiness about 2 days ago so I bought vagizil thinking that would help, I was wrong! My YI only got worse, after using Vagizil for one day I went to the store and bought Monistat 7. 1st day- YI was horrible so I didn't wait for bedtime, I applied it during the afternoon, had NO pain whatsoever, took a nap and woke up feeling so much better. Today is my 2nd, I waited for bedtime and it is SO uncomfortable. As soon as I applied it I started to feel itchiness/burning. It is extremely uncomfortable but it really helps. I am thinking I will complete the 7 day treatment, wish me luck!"

Vag in Discomfort October 2, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I have used this product many times but this is the first time it has felt like this the itching is unbearable. I really wanted to go to the ER. I wondered if the made a few changes in product cause I've never felt like this I literally wanted to scratch it out ."

Anonymous September 21, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This cream will make you want to take your vagina off it is so itchy! Funny but very true, I will not use this product again. The severity of the itching is scary. I hadn't horrific nights and ok days with this product."

RioJay (taken for less than 1 month) September 18, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Ok ladies. Let me tell you. (My way at least) Day 1 of treatment = torture techniques. Itch wise Day 2 unbearable vaginal discomfort Day 3 sucks but you can tell it's starting to work. Day 4 still pretty itchy Day 5 6 and 7 itchy but not crazy. It sucks. I know. But it's effective. You just gotta get through it. Chances are you will unfortunately get another YI in your life."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) September 15, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Reading all of these reviews I was a bit scared that I was gonna experience what these ladies have but I must say I was very fortunate not to feel like my vag was being burned off. Perhaps the burning correlates with the severity of the infection? Idk but I did feel a slight burn but nothing crazy, I applied it at night and when I woke up ,my genitals were less swollen. I'm still itchy but not as itchy as before I started monistat. It's not an immediate cure, I will say that. So have patience please and if u can go to the drs instead ,please do so. That would of been my choice but lucky me I got it on a Friday and my drs office is closed so here I am. But I feel better and I can't wait to see how it completely heals in a few days."

Unicorn1245 (taken for less than 1 month) September 10, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I'm 19 and this is my first YI. The first night was absolute hell, I laid on my floor rolling around and bawling before I got up and sat in the bath to get it out. Night two and three I also had to go to the bath and get it out. Now I'm on night four and I'm fighting through it, it was itchy for about 30 minutes and now it's finally stopping. This product side effects are really bad, I'm not going to lie, but during the day I feel a lot better, it hardly itches, and it's not swollen anymore. The external cream is very helpful if you apply it in the morning. I dread inserting the cream at night, but hopefully it'll get better. This cures your YI, it just sucks."

Sleep Deprived September 6, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I'm 18 years old and got my first YI as soon as I moved in with my husband. I called my mom crying, and didn't know what to do. So she recommended this product, stating that it sucks but will get rid of my problem with my lady parts... Sucks!? That's not justifying how horribly itchy this is!! Let's just say I thought I would be fine, I stood up thinking it was all going to be normal and I was going to lay down... My head hit the pillow and I started itching a little... Then it hit me, it felt like a fire ants and a million bug bites at once. My first night... Going to tough it through the next 6... I wish you luck to whoever is brave enough to take on this challenge"

SammiChade August 31, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Omg!!! I thought it was just me, this stuff is awful!!! I am itching and burning so bad it is ridiculous! I have never felt so miserable.. I'm seriously thinking about not taking the rest of this, bc I can't deal with 3 more nights of this torture! I'd rather go to the hospital:("

Zozo87 August 21, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I'm 37 and just recently started getting YI , I bought the 7 day pack and used it tonight for the first time and OMG ! The itching is intense .... I've read tons of reviews and they've all said that after a hour or so it dies down ... ( fingers crossed ) I'm definitely going to stick with it . Hopefully"

YI-Kes August 19, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "+1000 to all the other ladies with fire ants currently residing in their nether regions. I've been battling a yeast infection for a month and on the recommendation of my doctors office am trying monostat 7 for the first time. Five minutes after inserting it I literally leaped from my bed, ran to my bathroom, and started itching my vagina like a mad woman. It's the most gutteral instinct I've ever had. Thanks to these reviews though I'm gutting it out with my teeth grinding and laying flat in bed praying for the fire to die down. Godspeed to all of you. I hope days two and three aren't this bad..."

This vag is on fire (taken for less than 1 month) August 18, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I'm 31 weeks pregnant and developed a YI. The doctor on call told me to get this stuff. Immediately after application I was filled with regret. It honestly felt like someone was taking a cheese grater to the interior and exterior of my lady parts. Why?! Seriously! I don't understand why this is okay. Does this pain occur with every application for all 7 days? I definitely can't tolerate that. I think I'm going to call the doctor tomorrow and beg for ANY other treatment that's safe during pregnancy."

Meeshy7 (taken for less than 1 month) August 14, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "What happened to this formula?!? I've never had issues with this brand before. And just like most of the comments on here, I inserted the cream and everything was fine until I stood up, the cream naturally started to leak out, and immediately it started to burn but it was the unbearable itchiness that sucks. Then I came on this site and now wonder if there has been a bad batch! Complaints are almost all recent--July 2017. I used ice to help with relief... Monistat, what's going on?!? Lot # on box: R41816 Exp: 02/2019"

Don't have time for itchy vag (taken for 1 to 2 years) August 3, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I was having vaginal itching/discharge, and I knew it was a yeast infection. So, I decided instead of going to my obgyn I would try this over the counter product. I can honestly say that my vagina is on fire! If you do not handle discomfort well then DO NOT use this product. Once I inserted the medication it took about 3 minutes before my vagina lit up into flames. Once I laid down I knew something did not feel right. The inside, outside, and even my butt was burning and itching like I had been attacked by fire ants. This discomfort lasts for a solid 30 minutes before I can finally fall asleep. I will say that the product helps with the yeast infection itself. However the burning/itiching from the product itself is miserable."

Littlebrownhairedgirl (taken for less than 1 month) July 23, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection ""A mild increase of vaginal burning, itching, or irritation may occur-." First off let me tell you that this statement is complete rubbish. Never have I felt the flames of Hades in my nether regions before, nor the horrific itch of a mosquito plague accompanying it. I read that the itching subsides as the treatment wears on so I will tough it out. However that does not stop my desire to punch the creators in the face."

Sad little hooha (taken for less than 1 month) July 21, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This is some of the worst pain of my life. DO NOT USE THIS! The inside of my vagina is itching so bad and burning. I took two showers and got a large amount of the cream out but it has only helped relieve the pain slightly. Ice pack helped but its been an hour and I feel like little people are running around my vagina wearing cleats. Took a Benadryl so hopefully that'll let me rest finally. This medicine is 10x worse than the YI symptoms!!!"

ThisSucksMonostatWhy July 6, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "The burning from the medicine was worse than the actual yeast infection! I laid down almost almost immediately and my baby sister kept asking me what was wrong with such concern. This is my first YI, I'm eighteen, and I have to say this is one of the worst experiences of my life. I've only done one night and I never wanna do it again, but I'm gonna tough it out though"

Charli on fire June 21, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "OMG. I've only had a few YI in my life. I have used monistat maybe 2 other times years ago. Today I took the first day of the 7 day cream. As soon as I took the applicator out the burning was so bad I started crying and jumped in the bathtub trying to get the cream out. Now I lay in bed with an ice pack waiting for my husband to get home with a douche so I can try to get it out. Seriously. Fire ants is a good analogy. Burns like hell. Do. Not. Try. Ever. It must be a bad batch."

HellDownstairs (taken for less than 1 month) June 19, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I'm 18, and this is my first YI as most women call it. I did research on what to use to get rid of the infection. I found Monistat 7. I read the comments, and was scared, I didn't want to be in such pain that I'd cry myself to sleep. But I wanted the infection gone. I got it, looking at the upside that the burning would only last 15-20 min. I took ibuprofen, put on anti-itch cream to prevent extreme itching, and put the Monistat in I then put an ice pack over my area, to lower the heat, and prevent the yeast from getting stronger. Knowing that yeast feeds off of heat. 3 minutes into laying down, a heat came, then a slight burning. The itching sucks but I'm prepared to take on the next 6 days! I would definitely suggest Monistat 7 for a YI!"

Minxie26 (taken for less than 1 month) June 16, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "So yes the first use was an experience. I had been so raw from constant itching that seemed to get worse within a few hours. I applied the cream to my lady parts and talk about wanting to take a cheese grater to your down under itchy fire parts. I had to take some Benadryl to help the itching. The vaginal insert of the cream wasn't bad until it melts....and then it gets itchy inside your lady cave so to speak. After the first hour it seemed to calm down a lot! I shouldn't have waited so long to have done something about it. I never had any thick discharge so I thought it was just a little irritated. I had never had a yeast infection and lord knows don't ever want to go through this again. But the product overall works."

Anonymous June 8, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I'm 25 weeks pregnant & this is my 3rd time using monistat & it ALWAYS burns the first time you use it so don't be alarmed it's completely normal. That's actually a good sign that it's working & before you know it you'll be feeling much better so just try to get through the burning stage because this stuff WORKS!"

Anonymous May 25, 2017