User Reviews for Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack

Vaginal Yeast Infection
3.7

Summary of Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack reviews 3.7 250 reviews

Reviews for Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I’m on the fourth day of the seventh day treatment. The first three burned and itch like anything!! It was unbearable I kept tossing and turning in bed. Finally tonight it began burning the same then it slowly subsided thankfully "

Na January 23, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I put the creme on externally in the afternoon, just to help subside until bedtime. Helps a lot, a little bit of a burning but nothing like what I was experiencing without it. At bedtime I did the internal & external application. It burns a little but nothing major. Lets hope this takes care of everything!"

LolSmiles (taken for less than 1 month) January 13, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This is garbage. It is horrible. It itches so bad!!!!! Ughhhhh I'm so mad that I used this. I do not recommend this garbage!!!!!"

AAV18 January 12, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I feel like a glutton for punishment. The last time I had a yeast infection, I used this product. Worst burning ever!!! I was in the shower at least four times for the night washing it out. That was long ago so I bought it again three days ago. It’s 2am and I’ve been in the shower twice for the night already. This is my third night using. Last night was bad but tonight is unbearable. I will never use this product again. I feel like my vagina is on fire. I’d rather pay six times the price to go to urgent care than subject myself to this. Never again!!!!!"

Jen January 10, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Excuse my language but holy shit!! The second I removed the applicator the burning and itching got so bad! I will never use this again!! I don't even know how to cope with this. I hope this burning and itching stops eventually!"

Angry (taken for less than 1 month) January 5, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "So yesterday I used a different brand 3 day treatment. About 15 minutes after insertion I had to wash it out, the itching was very deep and unbearable. Today I started the Monistat 7, and it too was very itchy, not much burning but still a very deep uncomfortable itch. It has been about 45 minutes now and the itching has gone down a lot. I think I may be able to fall asleep!"

FortWorthLocal (taken for less than 1 month) January 4, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "The M7 is the most horrible pain I have experienced !! I tried to wash it out in the shower and it was so intense I could not bare the pain. It broke me out in hives. I used coconut oil to cool down but the itchiness came back but it did help me with the dryness. Luckily, I bought Vagisil anti-itch wipes and I had Triamcinolone (super strong anti-itch cream) laying around the house. THIS HELPED ME SO MUCH! The triamcinolone cool down my itchiness less than a min and it has calmed down my pain so much. Use triamcinolone at your own risk. Research before using!!"

GEMS (taken for less than 1 month) December 29, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I tried monistat to treat a yeast infection I felt could be fixed without a dr visit and it did in fact burn after inserting and even worse after day 2. Maybe it was mental triggered anticipation at that point. I even stop using it on the inside on the 6th day just placed on outer affected areas. Symptoms decreased but it felt dry down there. I scheduled a appointment. During the appointment the dr assured that monistat did definitively work she could not find the infection, but still prescribed fluconazole 150mg to just insure it was gone. She stated monistat is best when used early the moment you fell slightly off down there. Waiting till you feel itchy, scratchy, burny or have a discharge will make your skin raw and monistat has alcohol it stings like a cut. Take it early or just set a appointment if your nani feels raw already."

Niece December 27, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Monistat 7 is my go-to. I'm on the first night and I timed how long the intense burning /itching lasted (29 min). I rated the product so high because of its effectiveness. I hate yeast infections and I try to avoid them at all cost (probiotics, yogurt, cotton undies, using the same soap, etc.) but like others, I was prescribed antibiotics due to an oral surgery and voila, yeast city. Tips: cold rag placed on area or fan blowing straight on your area while you're laying on your back. Patting area gently helps as well. Try not to get the medicine on the outside of your vagina. If you've had the yeast infection for awhile or if it's just aggressive, chances are your area is dry and skin is probably irritated...use some kind of lubricant (I use A&D ointment) not much of it but it may help with comfort. And yes, it really really sucks at first but it beats the alternative in my opinion. Speaking from a woman who had gone to the emergency room after using monistat 1...you can do it."

Tooshort (taken for 2 to 5 years) December 26, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "OMG my first day right now using it it made the itching more intense. I'm regretting it - hopefully it works though"

Issa December 23, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I’m only on day one so I’m not sure how effective it is yet. I felt a mild burning sensation but an intense itching sensation after inserting. During the itchiness I thought it was unbearable and I wouldn’t do it again. Now that it’s easing up and only a slight itch I can say I will continue to use it throughout the duration of the week."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) December 22, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Within 5 minutes after inserting the cream, I felt more itching and burning than I did with just the infection. Yes, the cream works, but I don't know if the side effects are worth it. It's impossible to stand up. All I can do is lie in bed and just take the discomfort. I refuse to hop in the tub because I do not enjoy wasting my money."

Worse Experience (taken for less than 1 month) December 21, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This is the worth feeling in the world! My 3 year old son is trying to soothe me because I’m crying from the pain. Honestly my lady parts feel like a just had a baby all over again. They are so sore and swollen! And the itch!! Will never buy again. This is disgusting a company would put women through this pain."

Danielle December 21, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Omg why !!!!!???? I just inserted the first tube 10 minutes ago and my vagina has never itched so badly.. the “anti-itch” cream is rubbish, the whole product is rubbish. RIP vagina. No sleep for me"

Idek05 December 18, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I wish I had tried the plain, unsweetened yogurt or the coconut oil. This is so much worse than the yeast infection. I was taking an antibiotic, and I recognized the yeast infection by day 2. Bought the Monisat 7 immediately. I cannot have had more than a mild infection when I took the first dose. I feel like I have hot crawling fire in my vagina. Never, ever again."

NotCoolDude (taken for less than 1 month) December 12, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I am one of the lucky ones as I don't see what's all the fuss is about. For me Day one I felt a burning sensation but day two I started feeling better. If you're still burning and itching after day three, that means your infection is severe and you should see your Obgyn about different alternatives. The medicine work fine with me."

Lisa (taken for less than 1 month) December 9, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "The first night I used this, I was fine. Every night after that, it burned so bad for about 30 minutes after I inserted the cream. I feel my infection has gotten better, I’m not sure if this is entirely due to the medication, but the horrible burning pain is not worth it."

KJ (taken for less than 1 month) December 9, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "A month ago I got a yeast infection and tried this, it burned so bad. Turned out I was inflamed and had to go on oral medication. Now that I know what the signs are, I can use monistat at the early stages with out the bad side effects. Turns out a certain lube wasn’t good for me lol and was causing the yeast issues. For me the it doesn’t burn unless it’s a bad infection that’s been there a while. I would’ve given this no stars a while back but now that I know better, I think it works."

Chelle December 8, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I have always used canesten, but I felt like it didn’t help every time. I decided to use Monistat 7 dual pack. 2 minutes after applying it correctly, it started to itch so bad that I didn’t know what to do. Drove me crazy for about 15-20 minutes. Then the itching calmed down a little, I felt the intense hotness and little itch, but definitely bearable. I guess everyone is different because luckily I did not feel that burning feeling, just a lot of heat. I can’t tell you ladies to use it or not, based on my personal experience it’s not too bad, but I think with this medication everyone handles it differently. So up to you to take a risk or not. I am about 40 minutes in and I feel good. Still feel little itchy, but barely."

Imokay December 8, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "DO NOT USE!!!! I REPEAT DO NOT. THIS IS THE WORST PAIN I'VE EVER FELT. There is no reason for this to be hurting so bad. It should be helping but feels so much worse than it ever was to begin with."

Anonymous December 5, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I had some itchy and uncomfortableness, so I bought Monistat 7 and took the first dose that afternoon. That night, I was incredibly red and swollen and in pain, I couldn't have anything touching my area. Doses 2 & 3 were no problem, all symptoms were easing. Dose 4, I woke up many times throughout the night and my whole area was covered in sweat and super itchy. Dose 5, it was horrid. I was on fire, it hurt so bad. I had to get a shower, I couldn't deal with it. I'm not taking it anymore."

J (taken for less than 1 month) December 5, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I followed the directions, inserted the cream internally and externally to really cover all bases. 3 minutes had gone by and the intensity of the itching that began was like no other itching my vagina has ever itched. Being this is the first time I’m using this product I immediately think I’m having a bad reaction so I google side effects. Itching is listed. I then stumbled upon the reviews and I wish I had read these prior. Instant regret. The itching had become so severe. All I could do was focus on the itching while wiggling around on my couch trying to refrain from scratching. I was tempted to take a bath like many other reviewers had done but I’m glad I chose to ride it out. Within the hour the itching subsided and I know I have the correct dose in me. So if you found yourself here like I did by having a severe itch attack after applying - THERE IS HOPE that it will subside. My itch did. "

The Struggle Is Real (taken for less than 1 month) December 4, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I was afraid to try this because so many people spoke of the burning. I decided to try it, as I am unable to get into a dr for another week. I am on day 2. I can say, at no point, did I have any burning or discomfort, whatsoever. I guess everyone is different. I wear a pantyliner because there is some leakage, which is expected for a vaginal cream, but beyond that, there has been no pain or discomfort at all"

LM (taken for less than 1 month) December 2, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Day two and the itching and burning is unbearable! It’s 2:40am and I cannot sleep! Will be going to urgent care in the morning. Absolutely horrible product! Will never buy again! Itching is the worst I’ve ever felt in my life!"

Alli (taken for less than 1 month) December 2, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "The first day complete discomfort . I’m on the second day and in discomfort as well ,but not like the first ‘Please let this work “ I have been in bed for like 40 minuets and still feel burning I don’t want to move , I hope it’s working . Trying to stay strong"

Fireants November 29, 2018