User Reviews for Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack

Vaginal Yeast Infection
3.8

Summary of Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack reviews 3.8 110 reviews

Reviews for Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "First night it was CRAZY hard to get the applicator in as it felt really sharp, and almost immediately I began to burn/sting/itch like I've never felt before and felt very sudden jolts of pain deep inside to the point I was twitching in bed from it and wanting to scratch and get it all out. I stuck it through and felt ok when I woke up, used the anti itch creme and OH MAN, hello again burning itching and pain jolts. Went away after an hour or half hour and I'm currently on night 2 and it was just as awful as yesterday. Now that it's been almost an hour I feel it starting to cool and calm down. Gunna do my best to stick it out the 7 days but man it's gunna be rough."

Girl in pain (taken for less than 1 month) December 13, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Irritating and burns on a very high level."

Linda Games December 11, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I’m 18 and I’ve had about 2 other YIs before this one that made me choose 7 day because I was simply too lazy to go to the doctor. BUT I HAVE NEVER HAD THIS INTENSE ITCHING WITH ANY OTHER YI MEDICINE. I’ve taken the 3 day a year ago and this burning itching sensation WAS NEVER A ISSUE but for some reason monistat 7 gives me more of a itch within 5 minutes after inserting than my own YIs have ever gave me !!! Never have I had this intense itching .. reading these comments give me hope to ride it out and pray for the best results because yeast infections are not fun at all."

akekeke December 10, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "After reading these comments, I feel better knowing I'm not the only one having the terrible itching. I'm on day 3 of using monistat 7 and the itching from the medicine is ridiculous!!! It's been 45min and is still itchy. To make the situation worse, the tube that you have to insert hurts to insert because of its shape. I've tried Apple cider vinegar, currently taking a probiotic, using summer eve wipes, and summer eve wash. Deciding to use M7 was a huge mistake. Can't wait for these 7 days to be over with and to have some sort if relief."

Tired of the itch December 3, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "OH HELP ME I was a little scared because I felt like my kitty was gonna explode. I started to look for reviews to see if I was the only one having this burning situation, I regret not reading the comments before applying this product. Now I'm going on my second night and this burning sensation is unbearable, it's been almost an hour that I applied the cream and still feel my kitty on fire. I really hope all this is worth it. Cross your fingers ladies and pray you don't ever get a YI ever again."

Fire fire December 1, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Holy smoke ladies! So I am 26 and currently dealing with my first yeast infection. After trying “natural remedies” for it I decided to bite the bullet and go give Monistat a try. After initially buying the Monistat 1 day and reading those terrible reviews, I decided to give the 7 day a chance instead. Nope. Bad decision. Tonight was the first night that I used the applicator to apply the cream and let me tell ya, these burning/itching reviews are 100% true. I am literally laying in bed shaking from the pain of the burning/itching sensation that is going on inside of my body right now. I’m not even sure what to do about it at this point. I feel like it is bearable, but there is not going to be much sleep tonight. Ladies, be prepared."

Ijustwanttosleep November 27, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I'm 20 and this is my first YI, and was told by my mom to go ahead and get this product, that is had fantastic reviews. However, now as I lay in bed itching like crazy, I'm reading reviews and I see I'm not the only one with this issue. I've been itching for a few days so I told my Mom and went to the store to get some Monistat 7-Day. This is the first night of use and I was excited to get this fixed. However, this itching is unbearable. I couldn't fall asleep and I've woken up at 4 am because of the insane itching. The only slight relief I can get is laying on my back. I want to rinse this cream out so bad, but if it gets rid of this YI, I'll deal with the horrific itchiness. Please, anyone reading this, avoid this product."

Itchy6 November 24, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I had a yeast infection and I tried monistat 7 day and it worked as soon as I inserted it. It was a slight burn nothing that was just horrible but when I woke up there was no itching, no smell, not a lot of discharge, and this was just the first day. I thought It wasn’t going to work because all the negative comments but it really does work and it’s great. It is now my second day and when I inserted it I felt no burn at all. This product is awesome"

Kay1418 November 20, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I wish I had read these reviews. I agree with many others that they must’ve used a new formula because my junk is literally on fire and itching so bad!! Ugh I used to use this product and had no issues but right now I’m half crying and just trying to get it the heck out of my body. I’ll be calling the FDA tomorrow and the monistat company about the side effects and try to direct them to this post cause wow there’s a lot of us suffering from this"

Infernojunk (taken for less than 1 month) November 18, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Horrible. I have reoccuring yeast infections for years. I've never had the monostat do this to me. They had to have changes the ingredients. As soon as I applied it I felt like fire ants were inside me itching and burning. Cannot sleep the itch inside me is driving me crazy. After 2 hrs its calmed some. I will go back to diflucan. I was just out of it."

Missymo1002 (taken for less than 1 month) November 17, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I am not sure what type of condition half of these women’s vaginas are in, but I have never had an issue using Monistat. Of course it burns the first day ( I’ve only burned once and no where near as bad as the women are claiming) you are inserting a plastic object full of a cream substance into an already open skin area of the body that’s infected. Anything that you put up there would burn hell! It does what it is designed to do and if I had to endure moments of being uncomfortable to get rid of the infection, then so be it!"

Mekia November 17, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I’m 20 years old and this is my first yeast infection. Let me tell you guys I wish I never ever get a yeast infection again in my life!!! I went in to the E.R due to being super itchy down there and they prescribed this to me due to having a YI. It’s my first day taking it and I am so itchy it’s crazy!! It doesn’t burn but I just it is just the itch!!!!! I’m crying !!! I don’t know how I will get through this. It’s barely my first day out of 7! Good luck to anyone using this! I would recommend avoiding this and asking your dr is there is something else you can take."

MayraLopez November 13, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I have had reoccurring yeast infections for years (thanks to oh imbalance and hormone changes)- My go-to was diflucan, HOWEVER, now that I am pregnant (and my hormones are everywhere) I can’t use Diflucan.... Monistat 7 however is safe during pregnancy. I was able to catch the infection early on (two days of itch/ second day saw small discharge) my take is the earlier you catch it the better! It only itched for the first 20 minutes after inserting and then I felt COMPLETE relief! I know everyone’s body is different and will react different to medication, if this is your first YI talk to your GYN about Diflucan, if it happens again- Trust me you will remember the symptoms- Don’t wait, and treat it earlier! Good luck ladies!"

Pregnancy hormones gone crazy November 11, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I got this as a recommendation from my OB/GYN after getting a culture tested and I was told I had a YI. Directly after inserting my very first tube, my vagina is on FIRE. I showered as I thought the warm water might ease the pain, NOPE. I was literally shaking for an hour and a half because I was in such bad pain. "

KittyOnFire November 6, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "It works to get rid of the yeast infection but the cream does burn at first and in the morning I wake up itchy. During the day I can tell its much better. Even though the product is a little itchy. I will use again. I get lots of yeast infections."

Ilovemyson November 2, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I believe the ladies who said they felt better after using this must work for the company and they are lying. I'm 38 and this is my 1st time using this and I'm on fire. I thought the 7 day would be better because I've used 3 and 1 day before...all made me absolutely miserable. Whyyyyyy is it so awful. I want to use the remaining applicators to flush my vagina with water. It's taking all my might to write you ladies but I needed to warn the next victim. Honestly its worth just waiting the next day to go to the clinic and get diflucan."

burn baby burn (taken for less than 1 month) October 22, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Hi I feel you all! I feel fire ants all over my vagina after inserting the medication. I hope it works. I used it before years ago and this was never and issue, my guess is that is a new formula. I hope I don’t get a YI anymore in my life."

Marylove31 (taken for less than 1 month) October 19, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "So I've had a YI once before and it was the worst thing of my life. Now I'm 26 and I was taking doxycycline (antibiotic) that was prescribed to me by my dermatologist. I noticed a few days ago that I was burning and itching. Over the past 2 days it's been getting worse and worse, almost unbearable and today I noticed the discharge and knew exactly what it was. I use Noble Formula 2% Pyrithione Zinc (ZnP) Argan Oil Bar Soap (amazon purchase) on my face to treat cystic acne. I remembered that this soap is an anti fungal treatment. So I took a shower and used this to wash, there was a sting but soon went away. When I got out I inserted the M7, warm but not bad. I would highly recommend using the soap for a wash, I truly believe it helped!"

aidbfjqknrefku October 18, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "So the dr gave me some amox-clav 875 mg a week ago. I only took 3 that was enough to know I had a darn YI ,so I used some Monostat cream for the outside because of the itching. hwen I tell y’all I was burning like anything - I wanted to run through the house screaming for a fire hose to put the fire out "

Meemee 1234 October 17, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Dude… I've only had this yeast infection for 2 days and now I'm taking that stuff today and I just want to say that I feel like my vagina is on fire. I know this treatment is effective but there has to be a better way. This is crazy."

Some 18 yr old girl (taken for less than 1 month) October 15, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I have had an imbalance of yeast for years. I am 32, it started in my mid 20's where I really noticed the vaginal teeter totter. I was prescribed amoxicillin (10 days) for a bacterial infection of tonsils. I woke up with a swollen, dry vagina 5 days later. I took a diflucan and then bought a generic 7 day YI treatment. I felt no recovery until day 6 but still felt sensations and itching. The vaginal area was a little less swollen but still inflamed. No more yeast or texture but still had inner vaginal swelling. I am on night 7 and hoping it goes away because it still hasn't. This antibiotic mucked up my system. Seeing a homeopathic doctor in two weeks to rebalance my body before baby making. UGH."

LOULULOULU October 13, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I wasn't irritated badly but once I went and bought 7- day monistat, soon as I put it in I went to burning like hell I was very uncomfortable then about an hour later it started to calm down. But I am going to continue to use it till my 7 day is up it's good product everybody body is different. Putting ice on it didn't solve anything cause my inside was on fire."

Jolonda October 8, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Whoever designed the applicator tube doesn't have their head screwed on correctly! It was difficult applying it since it's designed with sharp rounded edges. It hurts to even insert it, worse after applying it literally started burning very, very badly! I have never felt anything pain burning sensation inside my vagina after trying to treat a yeast infection. I usually buy the knock off brands (Walgreens,CVS) but seriously never had any horrible experiences like I did with Monistat. Ladies look elsewhere or go see your Dr. I personally don't recommended this product at all."

Nahomi October 8, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "After reading the reviews for this product on here, I was terrified! All the ladies who said it burned them so bad and to never use it, made me hesitate a few days because my infection was mild. However, it got worse so I decided to suck it up and use it! I was laying down after applying it and I was shocked that I felt no burning or anything! It actually felt good and the irritation immediately subsided! I'm on my 3rd day and I feel excellent! I still have a slight redness but it has gotten better!"

Britt28 October 4, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Hi ladies, I am 26 years old and this is my 2nd YI. I started feeling itchiness about 2 days ago so I bought vagizil thinking that would help, I was wrong! My YI only got worse, after using Vagizil for one day I went to the store and bought Monistat 7. 1st day- YI was horrible so I didn't wait for bedtime, I applied it during the afternoon, had NO pain whatsoever, took a nap and woke up feeling so much better. Today is my 2nd, I waited for bedtime and it is SO uncomfortable. As soon as I applied it I started to feel itchiness/burning. It is extremely uncomfortable but it really helps. I am thinking I will complete the 7 day treatment, wish me luck!"

Vag in Discomfort October 2, 2017