User Reviews for Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack

Vaginal Yeast Infection
3.6

Summary of Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack reviews 3.6 165 reviews

Reviews for Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "DO NOT BUY THIS CREAM. This is cruel and unusual punishment. I can’t believe this is still on shelves. It should be ILLEGAL to sell. The fact that they are OK having customers insert this into their vaginas... It shows how little the brand cares about women. I want to SUE this company after using this. My vagina feels like it has poison ivy in it! It’s not only itching, but burning and stinging as well. I can’t sleep. This is my first night but after reading the reviews, I won’t be continuing use. I’m never buying CRAPISTAT again. I urge others to listen and not buy from this company. I won't tell you what I would like to do with one of these applicators to the CEO that approved this stuff. A product has never made me this angry in my life. THIS PRODUCT MAKES ME MISS MY YEAST INFECTION. Seriously, it’s that bad. Shame on the people pocketing the money from us VICTIMS. Monistat, or should I say CRAPISTAT, you disgust me."

Laurie (taken for less than 1 month) July 12, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I am 16 weeks pregnant, and I have a bad yeast infection. My doctor told me to use the 7 day treatment because it is not harmful or strong, so it does no harm to my baby. WELL IT DOES HARM TO ME!!! Within minutes my vagina was on FIRE. It’s the worst pain I’ve ever felt down there. It won’t stop burning, and I can’t seem to get it to go away. I’m currently sitting in bed with an ice pack between my legs. DO NOT BUY THIS. THIS IS HORRIBLE AND UNBEARABLE. I would always get the one day treatment. But this bad. Don't waste your money. I’m going back to the pharmacy tomorrow morning to let them know I had a terrible reaction."

YIKES (taken for less than 1 month) July 10, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "DO NOT BUY!!! I have used this product before, however, it was the Walmart version of it and worked fine... but THIS brand sucks. Immediately I felt burning and itching that was way worse than my yeast infection originally was... even lying in bed with this was so bad that I was squirming all around and was crying. If you feel like this, wash it out!!! I thought I was crazy until I read all of these other reviews, it literally feels like death, almost made me wanna tear my whole vagina out."

Nicole (taken for less than 1 month) July 10, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I used the product it was really itchy! But the second day I was fine! The symptoms are clearing up and I feel so much better!!! I’ll definitely try it again!"

Tammi July 6, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This is the first time I have gotten a yeast infection, I was recommend to use this product (Monistat 7 days) I am currently on my 3rd night. I do have a burning sensation down there, I just put a little anti itch cream down there also, it has not been unbearable like some people have said in their comments. I started my menstrual cycle on day 2, I feel like it is working but I can not tell if I still have the discharge, it no longer itches though. "

Kaley (taken for less than 1 month) July 3, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I've purchased Monistat 7 before in the past and my symptoms disappeared in 2 days. I'm convinced now that the company has created a different version because my first day of using this version of Mon7, the pain was unbelievable. It felt as if someone stuffed my vag with fire ants and knives. When I woke up I was completely swollen and I couldn't walk straight. I'm on day 3 now and the itch is extremely unbearable. It seems as if it's getting worse not better. Worse product ever!!!"

Saradun (taken for less than 1 month) June 27, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "DO NOT PURCHASE! I REPEAT DO NOT PURCHASE! Much like everyone else’s story this cream has cause extreme burning, itching and redness! One of the most uncomfortable feelings I ever had down there.... what torture! Currently soaking in warm water! Stay away from this product!"

FoolMeOnce (taken for less than 1 month) June 25, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Currently soaking in the tub. I just wish I would’ve seen these reviews in advance before purchasing. Due to currently being on my menstrual cycle I believe I’m unable to see a gynecologist. So this brand was recommended from a first hand user who has used it years ago and it helped. As I’m not familiar with this product nor can I say what ingredients have been added/removed within the past few years I can’t compare uses. However, what I do know is that no product should cause this much discomfort. It’s sad to say I’ve experienced the same symptoms of unbearable pain inside my lady area after inserting the cream. Not even ten mins afterwards my area began tingling, then came a burning sensation before hell broke loose. Immediately I removed the cream from my inside. I’m not allergic to anything. Can’t think of an explanation to why this would react in such a way unless it’s expired even though it states the expiry of 2019 I’m for certain there is something wrong with it."

Janino (taken for less than 1 month) June 17, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I have used Monistat in the past and it never felt like this. I assumed I just had a bad yeast infection but it was burning and itching so bad, I decided to research it. They must have changed the formula. Not only was I itching and burning, I was also swollen. I will be contacting them tomorrow to try and get a refund or to at least express my opinion. They should be ashamed of themselves."

Dee (taken for less than 1 month) June 15, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I do not know why this product is still on shelves!!!!! I never ever comment on things. This is the most horrible !!!! As soon as I put the stuff in. It started to burn and itch like nothing I have ever experienced. I tried to wash out as much as I could reach to get that stuff OUT of me!"

Anonymous June 8, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Wow it’s been awful.... have anyone ever had splits in there skin down there?"

Agb (taken for less than 1 month) June 6, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "After 2 days of feeling yeast infection coming on Friday and Saturday, I didn’t care to wait to get into the doctors office. Went to store Saturday night and purchased the 7 day pack. 1st night was already itchy. 2nd night was pretty itchy and irritated but figured I needed to let meds take its course. The third night I fell asleep and woke up at 11pm to insert it although I was feeling better already. OMGeeeee I began burning and itching like never before! Even woke up my husband asking him if he had been feeling any symptoms(I totally psyched myself out reading online)! I had never felt this bad down there before! :( I was truly scared for a moment thinking I had something more serious than a yeast infection. But after reading this site, I am not the only one that experienced this horrific side effect! I nearly cried myself to sleep! But I wiped with a towelette, drank an Advil and sucked the rest up. What a horrible experience! We shall see how I feel tomorrow!"

Mrs Jaz (taken for less than 1 month) June 5, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I started use the 7 day pack. The first nite was ok. The 2nd and 3rd nite I couldn't handle the itchiness. This is a TERRIBLE CREAM - I just wasted my money on this."

Nika May 31, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This is awful. I took it right before bed, and the itching and burning was horrible. 10 minutes later from using the cream I had to take a shower in an attempt to get the area to calm down. I just got back into bed and the area is still on fire. 100 percent do not recommend!!!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) May 27, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "So I cannot take Diflucan any longer, my body has built up a resistance. My only option is Vaginal creams. Now if you think the 7 day cream burns, try the 3 day or 1 day! Talk about pain, they made me bleed! As for pain, here is my advice, take Tylenol or Ibuprofen 30 minutes to an hour Before you put the cream in. It burns my vagina like crazy , but I find if I take Ibuprofen or Tylenol I can at least sleep through the night. And definitely make sure you lay down ASAP after you insert the cream, otherwise you really will be in some major discomfort. Good luck!"

Diflucan Resistant (taken for less than 1 month) May 24, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I think most of these people are over exaggerating and making us scared. I read some ridiculous reviews that didn't seem true. If you don't want itching buy wipes and my first day burned a lil and it is still a little but I used the wipes it for the first 15 minutes then it passes, I could handle it. Today my vagina a little itchy and it's going away. I also use a wipe but it's not as bad. I wouldn't recommend quitting because you already started"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) May 16, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This was AWFUL. I’m pregnant and my ob suggested to go get this awful stuff to help with a yeast infection. Now I go buy the 7 day like she recommended ( because the 1 and 3 day are “ too strong “ ).. I laid down to go to bed and inserted it in & almost IMMEDIATELY my lady parts were burning and on fire. I tried to let it sit for another minute but it was so unbearable it got to the point I had to jump in the shower & bath and try with all my heart to get this product out & it still burned for about a hour after I got it all out . DO NOT GET THIS. JUST GET SOME MEDS FROM A DOCTOR ."

cp May 13, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This is my first time using the product (who would use it a second time??). After about 5 minutes of laying down after putting the cream in with the applicator, my vag is unbearably itchy and I literally need to wash this out right now. I'm SO annoyed because I have my finals tomorrow and I didn't expect this to happen. I should have read the reviews before using the product. Definitely going back to my doctor and getting pills. This is unbearable. I hope I can sleep tonight after this."

Ouch (taken for less than 1 month) May 3, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Hello everyone, I am in my second day using the product. It’s worth the pain the first day. I followed the instruction s and put the cream all the way when laying down on my back. I didn’t feel any itching until I woke up around 4am with lot of pain. But let me tell you, I found most of the cream was coming out. I went to bathroom wash and clean myself. Keep it dry!!!! It was burning but still I went back to sleep. In the morning I washed myself again. I forget to tell you use water only no soap, you don’t wanna mix the products. I felt much better, my infection went down.. even if this morning I look like zombie and I didn’t sleep well, but I feel better and I am sure the product works very well. I will finish the 7 days and let you know ladies."

Lady (taken for less than 1 month) April 25, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Pretty sure I have a yeast infection( never went to the doctor ), but I itched SOOO bad down there it was literally unbearable and I stunk so bad it was gross. Just sitting down with closed legs I could smell myself and it was so embarrassing. I tried to let it go thinking it go away but it didn’t so I tried Monistat 7. This is only the second day and let me tell you the odor is totally gone and so is the itchiness. I wish I would’ve have tried this along time ago. It works great ladies. I did cramp a little after using it but it’s sooooo freaking worth it. I recommend it to everyone. Don’t listen to the bad reviews"

Jay (taken for less than 1 month) April 19, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Horrible experience!!!! I used this once before and it was a pleasant experience. But this time after a few seconds of use it starts burning me and itching me in a worst way. Do not use it. "

Anna (taken for 6 months to 1 year) April 11, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "So the only reason I agreed to do this in the first place was because I couldn’t take the medicine the doctor can give you for a yeast infection because I am pregnant. So I just tried this out and I was fine at first until I got up and then I suddenly got this itching and burning sensation and I’m not going to lie, it’s almost unbearable because it’s so uncomfortable, and I started freaking out but after reading the reviews, I guess this is pretty common. My advice if you are going to take this, ONLY DO IT IF THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN GET THE PILLS FROM YOUR DOCTOR, and when using this make sure you are not getting back up out of bed and just apply it and stay exactly where you are and go to sleep (if you can). I just hope to see results and hopefully night two is not as bad because it is not a fun experience at all, but I do not think the product is bad, it just has to work it’s magic in a super uncomfortable way!"

newmommy April 10, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This is my first time having a yeast infection. I'm not fully cured but I'm better after using the cream. The burning was UNBEARABLE when I put some outside my vagina. I'd recommend to leave that area alone and just focus on the inside to avoid the pain. Also, I had trouble with the applicator. I guess I didn't put it in far enough because the cream came right out the first day."

Kayla (taken for less than 1 month) April 10, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I’ve used Monistat over the years being diabetic I get yeast infections frequently but recently after using monistate 7 I experienced intense and severe burning and itching! It was so painful I couldn’t sleep. It felt like my vagina was on fire and all I wanted to do was sit on a block of ice. I’ve never experienced anything like this. This is a terrible product and I would not recommend it to anyone. I had to put a pack of ice on my vagina and go to the urgent care the next day. They prescribed diflucan and now I have some relief. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!!! Unbearable "

Gigi April 7, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "OMGoodness! I’m lying in bed right now with the worst itching and burning ever! I usually get the generic but decided to get the brand this time. This is horrible! I have to be up for work in a few hours and I just cannot sleep at this point. I’m going to buy the generic tomorrow."

Lee Lee (taken for less than 1 month) April 4, 2018