User Reviews for Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack

Vaginal Yeast Infection
3.1

Summary of Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack reviews 3.1 287 reviews

Reviews for Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "NEVER EVER USE THIS. I thought I was crazy until I read the reviews. Your not alone girl. My vag is currently still on fire and I had to get into a hot shower so my body was relaxed and I could wash this out. I have a very high pain tolerance and could not with hold this for more than 30 minutes. I have never had any issues with monsitat until the 3 day. Lord please help me"

Jackolantern November 8, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Run, run as far as you can away from this product. The pain I am experiencing is making my toes curl. There will be no sleep for me tonight. It is excruciating to say the least. My vagina will never forgive me."

Candy cane (taken for less than 1 month) November 8, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "The worse burn I've ever experienced...will not use this product again"

Dont use this (taken for less than 1 month) November 6, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "It’s day 1 and I’ve never been In more pain in my life... this is the most unbearable feeling I’ve felt. NOT sure how something this terrible can be sold at the stores... there has to be a better way because I’m literally pulling my hair out in pain."

Anonymous November 6, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I used this once before with no problem. This time, however, is horrifying. I'm 6 months pregnant and was told to use this for this YI. The burning itch is driving me crazy. I'm over an hour in pain and have used the wipes, cold shower, peeing, anything to get this stuff out of me! I'm praying 1 dose of the 3 days will do some good bc there is no way I can do another night of this. I'm writhing in pain so bad the baby inside me is upset and kicking like mad! I'm curled up with an ice pack in my crotch, after cleaning out all I could, having taken 2 extra strength Tylenols, with very little relief yet! Definitely not using this again! This is supposed to help the infection from hurting the baby, but so far it's making it worse by not being able to get rid of the itch and the burning!"

TooPregnant (taken for less than 1 month) November 6, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I just inserted the first egg for day 1; I am not experiencing burning or itching. I gave the product a 8 because I will not know if it works till I complete the treatment. Just wanted to easy your tensions a little. Today was my second day of noticing yeast. I decided to try the 3 day because I figured 3 days is better than 1 and shorter than 7days. Good luck if you don't like it CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE GET YOUR MONEY BACK."

Tie November 6, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I used Monistat 3 for yeast infection. I experienced some slight burning on the first day of use but this went away. The medication did the job and got rid of the infection. I have tried several other yeast medications before and none worked. I like Monistat for doing its job. It was also easy to insert."

Dre (taken for less than 1 month) November 4, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Why, oh why didnt I read these threads BEFORE I did this to myself?? I had the very beginnings of a YI. Slight itching, a little discomfort. I decide to go buy monistat 3. I make sure not to get an off brand that is cheaper. It's monistat and I've heard of it a million times. Women all over the world use it right? Oh my gosh! What a terrible mistake. I hate the makers of this "medicine"! I see people are saying it works after enduring the pain. I agree. It's only been 30 minutes since I lathered my insides with this lava. But this cream is melting the top layer of my vagina off, with it goes the YI. So yea I guess it would work. Ugh. I am hating life right now and after this heinous crime I shouldn't even be allowed to have a vagina anymore.....please somebody how long does this pain last??? Somebody, anybody....how do I make it stop????!!!!"

Momof3 (taken for less than 1 month) November 1, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This is my first YI and let's just say this is for the birds. I feel like someone poured hot wax in my VJJ. What is this madness...I swear my VJJ is about to implode. This is some bull."

Firepants October 30, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "The last time I had a YI it was BAD. I had my mom get me the Monistat day 3. Within minutes of using it I was in the bathroom, in excruciating pain trying to get whatever I put in me, out. I'm not lying when I say it was possibly the most painful thing I’ve endured. I ended up going with the day 7 another time and it was a little less intense. I do think the severity of the pain depends on how bad your infection is. I currently have a YI, and I’m using the day 3 again. I’ve had it in for about 15-20 minutes and I’ve only had a little bit of discomfort but VERY doable. The medicine is killing off the bad yeast so obviously it’s probably not meant to feel like sunshine and rainbows. I will say vagisil anti itch cream helped me a lot. Hopefully this comment has given someone comfort as I have been In this situation before and have struggled through the pain of monistat. Hang in there, it’s worth the infection being done in the end."

YI October 28, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I have reoccurring yeast infections. The very first time I used this, I felt the same itching/burning sensations most other women feel. It was horrible and unbearable, but it eventually subsided. I once again inserted the capsule the second night and again applied the cream and endured the very same experience. The last night of the treatment, I inserted the capsule, but did not apply the cream, and I did not feel the itching and burning at all. I have been using this product ever since, and it continues to do the trick without the burning or the itching as long as I do not use the cream. Highly recommend the capsules though !"

Em (taken for less than 1 month) October 26, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This was my first time using Monistat 3 and it was initially shocking because it does burn and itch at first. You have to get through it for me at least the first night. But in the morning I did notice a difference with my infection of my symptoms clearing up. It was not as bad the second day."

Chrissy October 24, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Dear Vagina... I am so terribly sorry. It must have been a man who came up with this product because there is no way a woman would create something so evil. Reading the reviews was probably a really bad idea, but it was reassuring that a trip to the ER wasn't necessary. Okay maybe I'm being a tad dramatic but the only way I would ever use this product again is if I was in a coma and could not feel pain. Neverrr again! Call your doc for a prescription."

Anonymous October 22, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This is the 1st times I've had a yeast infection and decided to do the 3 day treatment. Itching was a mild 2/3 before medicine. After I used the first application & outer cream, itching was at a 10! I could not stand it! All night long, horrible itching and pain!!! Cannot be okay!!! I used a cold washcloth to help easy the itch, but only subsided a bit before it would wake me up again! Horrible night, up all night!"

ML (taken for less than 1 month) October 18, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Since this is my first YI. I asked one of my friends who had had one before if I should use something over the counter or go to the doctor. She suggested Monistat 3 day. The first day about 30 minutes after inserting it, it started burning. Bad. I figured it was just the YI and it would be better the next day. Day 2. No itching or burning so thought the medication must’ve helped. Without wanting to risk the infection still being around I inserted day 2 and immediately started experiencing burning and itching. Burning so bad it felt like fire ants!! I have a pretty high pain tolerance and felt like I could barely breathe because it burned so bad. I DO NOT RECOMMEND this medication to anyone!!"

Dead. (taken for less than 1 month) October 18, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I cannot believe that I actually thought I could endure the agony of going through with all 3 applicators. You’d think, after 2 nights of inserting lava inside I’d myself I’d learn. Well here I am about to die of itching and severe burning in bed just waiting for this to all be over with. I must say that deciding to not use the itch cream externally was a POWER MOVE. The symptoms of this “medicine” are far worse than the YI itself. I will never use this again. I’m just praying what I endured will actually relieve myself of the YI...PRETTY PLEASE"

Lavavagina (taken for less than 1 month) October 16, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I have never written a review in my life! I bet whoever is reading this is in the same position we are all put in, looking to see if the fire burning sensation in your vagina after using this is normal. Girl join the club. I’ve had yeast infections before, I usually popped an azo yeast plus and that would relieve the symptoms, but this time I wanted to try something new. Immediately after inserting I instantly regretted it I was squirming and flinching as I felt shocks run up my vagina. After an hour of insane burning, itching and tears it’s safe to say my vagina hates me!!! Nothing helps! Not ice not a shower not a compress! The only thing that helps is reading all these reviews knowing I’m not alone. Who invented this product?? Can I sue?? I want to throw my whole vagina away >:("

Anonymous October 11, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Whoever invented this stuff definitely doesn't like vaginas and wants to see them catch fire. I'm convinced that cream is full of chopped up habanero peppers. Don't use this. Use something else."

Yowza (taken for less than 1 month) October 5, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Just writing this makes if feel like vagina is dying. Please avoid this at all cost. It’s my first time having a yeast infection in years. I normally go to the doctor but I had plans this weekend so I figure I’ll knock it out in 3 days. The fire burning agony in my vagina was excruciating. I threw out the other 2, I’ll be going to the doctor. It’s not worth burning from within. I could barely stand it for 2 mins."

Agony (taken for less than 1 month) October 5, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Believe it or not guys the reason why the medicine is burning so bad depends on if your yeast infection is really bad or not . The worse the infection the more it burns . Burning is a good thing it means that the medicine is actually working . Yes it’s a horrible experience but worth it in the end ."

Kay October 4, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I have not had a yeast infection for a long time. Went to the store and got monostat 3. The burning and itching started immediately. I could hardly stand it. This cannot be right. Seeing the doctor tomorrow."

Patricia September 30, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I’ve had yeast infections a couple of times before but have always taken antifungal capsules for them, but this yeast infection peaked during a weekend and I thought a quick trip to CVS for Monistat would cure all issues. Approximately 60 seconds after I inserted the cream I began experiencing a burning sensation that gradually got worse as minutes progressed. By the five minute mark it was absolutely unbearable! It felt like someone poured acid inside me, I could barely function..laying in bed arching my back and curling my toes on the brink of pulling my hair out, it was a total internal electric/fire burning sensation. I tried using a cold rag to itch and relieve which helped momentarily but as soon as I stopped it was just as bad. I could only last 10 minutes before running myself an ice cold bath to completely remove all cream and it helped tremendously! Don’t take this medicine, it might be helpful in the long run but you have to have an extremely high pain tolerance to withstand it!"

Alex_24 September 30, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Thank goodness for this page. I developed a YI after 10 days on antibiotics. I tried the 1 day treatment but I was still fighting the infection. The store I went to only had 3 and 7 day so I grabbed the 3 day. I am on fire, itching like crazy. Why? I will not be using the other 2 applicators. This is ridiculous. I have NEVER had a YI medicine do this before. I am just icing the area to ease the pain. Never again will I purchase a Monistat product."

Ong September 27, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Okay listen - do you want to crave the sweet release of death? Do you enjoy sending your vagina to the fires of hell? Do you want to physically endure the unbearable pain of the patriarchy? Then this medication is just right for you! Does it work? Sure. Is it worth the experience? Definitely not. I would rather have a yeast infection for the rest of my life than ever spend another night with that burning wand inside of me. I'm not even being dramatic. The pain and itching that come with these applicators is otherworldly and will leave you crying in a cold bath trying to wash your insides out. All I can say is if this was a medication for men it would NOT be on the shelves. On a more positive note, the external cream is relatively helpful. It brings itching down from a 7 to a solid 4.5, which is tolerable. You'll be able to sit through a conversation without which would otherwise be impossible"

Bluebird (taken for less than 1 month) September 26, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "The box says "mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur." The person who wrote that is a master of understatement. I thought the reviews that refer to ants, suns and curling irons were greatly exaggerated. Not so, grasshopper. Within a minute or two of use, the burning started. Within five minutes, the burning and itching were so bad that I almost couldn't stand it. Cold, wet washcloths and ice packs have been applied liberally; I'm an hour into "treatment" and have just managed to stop crying. I pray that this ends before morning."

OhTheLies (taken for less than 1 month) September 25, 2018