User Reviews for Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack

Learn more about Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack.

Vaginal Yeast Infection 99 reviews 61 medications

3.7
Summary of Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack reviews 99 reviews 3.7

Reviews for Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I was scared to take this because of the reviews but I experienced ZERO burning or itching from the medication. I had itching from the yeast infection but not excessive itching that was said in the reviews. Every body reacts to medicines differently so don't completely write off trying monistat just because of the bad reviews below. I didn't experience any of that and I felt relief on the second day and now is completely gone. I took it night and tried not to get up a lot until the morning. The ointment also somewhat helped."

Eli.mac May 16, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I purchased the 3 day prefilled applicators. Today is day 3 and I had ZERO burning or irritation from the cream and felt relief from the YI the morning after the first dose."

Anon009 (taken for less than 1 month) May 9, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "How has this not been recalled? The worst experience ever. I have used similar products in the past with no problems. This caused extreme burning and pain within minutes and did not improve until evening the next day. Just in time for day two dose. It was worse than day before. I am afraid to try a day dose 3. No way this is minor irritation. DO NOT USE THIS!!"

Anonymous May 8, 2017

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Ok so I bought the monistat 3 day treatment complete therapy but before I used it I wanted to know if it was painful. I read so many bad reviews that I was about to go back to the pharmacy and return it. But for some reason at the end I kept it and use it and, I'm very happy that I did because I actually didn't felt anything I was able to sleep all night. I do recommend this product"

Dalia1994 (taken for less than 1 month) May 4, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "The cream based Monistat 3 product kept me up every night feeling like I was on fire. By the 2nd night I felt as though my vagina was chemically burned. The third night was just reliving it over and over. You can't sleep at night from the burning and itching until you pass out from pure exhaustion only to be woken up two hours later where starts all over again. Last night was my third night and I couldn't take it anymore. At 4 AM I went to the bathroom and jumped in the shower to try to get out as much of that stuff as I could and then I laid in bed, with ice, until I was numb enough to fall asleep. The YI is gone but I feel burned and awful. I've taken Monistat 3 before with a FAR worse YI and it wasn't like this. THIS NEEDS TO BE RECALLED."

ScrewMonistat (taken for less than 1 month) April 20, 2017

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I used the three-day version, and my YI symptoms improved, but it didn't fully kick it. Went to my OB/GYN thinking I might have had a different kind of infection, only to be told that most of the YI patients they see are women who tried the three-day and it didn't fully take care of the infection. The seven-day was recommended as the only way to go if you want full relief and cure for the infection. I didn't have the burning/itching side effects like other people, but I am peeved to learn that the three-day is basically a waste of money, since now I have to buy the seven-day anyway. Don't waste your time and money on a product that isn't effective and apparently burns people."

1256B April 19, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Y'all, I'm an ob/gyn and it took me using this stuff myself to decide I will NEVER recommend it to a patient again. My vagina is on FIRE. I am completely miserable. This is way worse than any yeast infection I could dream up. I feel like I must have third degree burns on the inside. I thought I could tough it out, but no girl is that tough! Monistat, this is NOT okay. I will be prescribing oral treatment from now on."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) April 17, 2017

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This is my first yeast infection and I'm 18. My mom gets them too, not frequently, but enough to where she knows her meds. She told me not to use M1 but that I should use m3. I wanted to get this over with and just use the one day treatment but she warned me there was no way I was sleeping if I did, reading the reviews also convinced me not to. But even using M3 it's impossible to sleep, regardless of taking two Advil. I don't have any burning but just the most intense itching I've ever felt in my life. This is night 1 and I hope it gets better and not worse on the next two nights. After an hour and a half the itching let up a little. The less I move the less I feel it, either that or the Advil is kicking in. So far, I expected worse."

TayTay2626 April 5, 2017

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I used the Monistat 3 day suppository, NOT the cream, and it worked as intended leaving me relieved from my YI & its symptoms. Right after I used it I laid back and read these reviews...omg I braced for impact, but nothing bad happened! Bottom line: don't use the cream insert. Kudos to every ladies' review for making me lol at yeast infections."

Suppository Lady (taken for less than 1 month) March 30, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "My vagina feels like it's on fire! It's 15 minutes after I inserted the medication. I feel as if there is a blowtorch under my self. The itching is horrendous! Like 2,000,000 fire ants are down there. It's driving me insane! How can you fall asleep with this pain!"

Zentragal March 28, 2017

16 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "After being on antibiotics I developed a YI. After being unable to find clotrimazole at any of my local drug stores I bought the generic version of this with the purple cap. I've used this product before without issues...that was then. This time shortly after inserting the cream I felt intense vaginal burning. By intense I mean it felt like a fire & fire ant bites. The burning was so intense I couldn't feel any itching. I resisted the urge to rinse it out and suffered all night with little sleep. The next day my vagina felt sore and swollen, which was not how it felt from the YI, only after using this product. I did not use any further doses of this. Instead I called my doctor and got the Diflucan pill. Spare yourself, use an alternative."

Sizzles March 18, 2017

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I'm 26 weeks pregnant. Had my first ever YI about 3 months ago. Used Monistat 3 like OBGYN said and it was awesome! No side effects at all. I got this YI about a week ago so bought another box and I used the first pre-loaded cream tube last night....was up for hours crying it burned and itched so bad!! But I wanted to power through so After awhile I put a cold rag on my vajayjay and some vagisil cream on got some sleep. No itching at all today! Put another dose tonight and instantly felt a burn but for about 2 min only and now I feel fine. That unbearable pain from last night so was worth it today to not be itching and damp all day!!!"

Pain was worth it (taken for less than 1 month) March 15, 2017

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Used the 3 day monistat per recommendation of my obgyn nurse and holy moly this burns like no other. I jumped in the bath and literally scraped as much out as possible...that helped but I am still more uncomfortable than before. I put coconut oil in and around and that has drastically helped the burning and itching. Hope this helps. DON'T USE THIS PRODUCT!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) March 14, 2017

12 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This was horrible. The burning is so bad and I wish I read this feed before inserting it in me. Almost immediately after inserting this the burning began. I've been in and out of the tub trying anything to remove it from my insides. Never use this product. I honestly don't understand why or how this is still being sold. Bathing and removing it seems to be the only thing actually helping the insane burning . NOT WORTH IT. DON'T BUY THIS PRODUCT."

Anonymous March 11, 2017

10 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I've used this product before with only mild discomfort on the first use. I used it two nights ago and was extremely uncomfortable, itching and burning like crazy, with no relief. I had heard that the first application was sometimes worse so I used another dose last night and WHOA NELLY I was up at 2am in extreme pain, in the shower trying to wash it off of me. Is there something wrong with this particular batch????"

burning ring of fire (taken for less than 1 month) March 8, 2017

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "If you just bought this you are most likely about to cry your eyes out trying to pee this stuff out and standing in the shower to put running water on your vagina because it feels like it's on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So embarrassing that my husband is the one who has to look up something to help the burning and itching it caused! Never have I felt that before. I was better on sticking garlic up there! At least it doesn't burn! "

Anonymous February 22, 2017

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I think this product m3 works different for every person I just inserted m3 about 20mins ago mild burning with itching. Nothing excruciating. Will update later"

Marie04 February 15, 2017

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I'm laying in my bed at 2:55 a.m with an ice cold wash cloth cooling my vagina. I'm trying to soothe what feels like the fires from hell coming from within me! I'm 7 1 /2 months pregnant, with gestational diabetes and this is one of only 3 yeast infections I've ever had in my 21 years of living. My OB/GYN recommended the Monistat 3 day to me before treating me with a prescription. I'm calling him first thing tomorrow to tell him to stick his bits in a meat grinder and pour gasoline on it because that would be the equivalent to the pain I'm currently feeling! I followed all of the directions exactly and I read that there could be minor burning as a side effect but this is not minor! STAY AWAY FROM THIS PRODUCT!"

Mrs.King (taken for less than 1 month) February 2, 2017

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I finished an antibiotic and normally will get a yeast infection. I used Monistat 3 for the yeast infection last night. Within 5 to 10 minutes I was burning like I was on fire. I was up all night with no relief. By morning it finally stopped burning and felt some better. I made the mistake of using the Monistat 3 again tonight night thinking that I was better. The same thing happened again and I find myself again in excruciating burning. I got in the bathtub and was able to finally get some slight relief. I also took some children's Benadryl and hope it will help. I am till in pain as I write this review and hopefully it will stop burning soon. I will never ever use this product again!"

Anonymous January 30, 2017

10 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Hey ladies, I purchased the Monistat 3 simple cure, where it's just 3 pre-filled suppositories; no wipes or itch relief cream included. I purchased after 2 days of intense itching and throbbing and I just used Day 1 about 10 minutes ago. I currently do not feel any pain nor itching and I am extremely sensitive to any body washes or laundry detergents. I'll give an update tomorrow on if I made it through the night, I'm not going to lie the reviews had me completely terrified but I couldn't take the itching or throbbing anymore so I decided to try it out. Wish me luck, so far I feel fine"

StillAlive0126 January 25, 2017

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "It seems a lot of women are allergic to this or something because this worked for me and provided me relief from the bad itching. I'm finished with the 3rd use and have no more symptoms."

CaitKat (taken for less than 1 month) January 20, 2017

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "NO. Just don't. I'm sobbing & nauseous from how horrible the burn is... I explained it to my boyfriend as someone lighting your vagina on fire, then sending in a swarm of bees to sting inside of you."

Vaginal Hell (taken for less than 1 month) January 18, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I used Monistat 3 last night, and I also experienced intense burning and itching after using the internal cream. I took a Benadryl, and slept the entire night. No itching or burning from my YI or the Monistat in the morning. I started antibiotics and I forgot to ask my dr for a prescription for diflucan. I won't make that mistake again!"

Alliebee34 (taken for less than 1 month) January 16, 2017

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I am on my third day of using this and I am up at 5 am from being awoken by the constant itching and burning this is giving me !!! The sensation is completely unbearable and I feel as though my vagina is on fire !!!! I don't know if I had an allergic reaction to this but this is bad !!!"

Jayjay1234545 January 9, 2017

11 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I tryed this for the first time last night and OMG the pain. Soon as I layed down in bed it felt like a million bugs eating away at my vagina .it burned and itched so bad I could not get to sleep with the heartbeat in my vagina it was not pleasent . My vagina felt like it wanted to push out the cream .the YI was not as painful as the cream that I put in me .so the morning is here and the cream is just messy its coming out and its in the toliet everytime I pee. So far I don't have the itching I had yesterday before the cream so I'm hoping tonight with the 2nd round want feel like the first round .but if it does its going in the trash.I think it will cure a YI if you can stand the burning hell you will put your vajjay through."

omg ... December 30, 2016