User Reviews for Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack.

Vaginal Yeast Infection
3.7

Summary of Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack reviews 3.7 139 reviews

Reviews for Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I read the reviews after I bought it 2 hrs ago. I am horrified! but I went ahead and gave it a try....so far the itching is annoying but bearable. The cream coming out is itchy, but the cream "inside" wise feeling is not bad all. It's there and I can feel it but not as bad as I expected! I'm giving this a 5 FOR NOW because the itchiness experience is ok. I'll update after treatment!"

bigbigbig07 December 10, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Okay so I'm only on Day 2 but I had a MILD yeast infection & decided to get this 3 day medication , DAY 1 , there was a little tingling for about an hour & it went away ,I woke up & it seemed as if the YI was gone , PERFECT ! right ? wrong here I am on Day 2 & the itching is unbearable "

ChunkyMonkeyDonkey December 10, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I am dying. I am burning and it feels like ants are eating me. I just sat on the toilet trying to push it out and took a shower to see if I could get more out that way, but only a little relief is happening. Now currently in bed with a cold rag."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) December 1, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I got my 1st yeast infection a couple days ago. I’ve never used a Monistat product before so I was pretty clueless on what to get and prob. spent a good 10min in the feminine product section before finally deciding to go with the Monistat 3 day treatment. A few min after application I started to feel this burning sensation followed by some itchiness.. more itchiness than I experienced from the actual infection. The burning was bearable, but still uncomfortable. After about an hour of using this product the itching/burning sensation went away. Tonight was day 2 of treatment and I noticed that the yeast infection is like completely gone! The fact that it “cured” my infection within about 24 hrs definitely out weighs all the itching & burning I experienced! Will be purchasing again!"

Caylee Shane November 24, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I used this for only 1 night and I was in agony and felt like I was in fire. I can’t believe something like this to treat yeast infections is so horrible. It just did not feel right. After some research I changed to canesten- which has a different active ingredient. I will never use Monistat again."

Lisa dee (taken for less than 1 month) November 20, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I didn't experience any severe itching or burning at all with this stuff. On the first night about and hour after I put the ovule in I got really itchy for about 10 minutes, but then it went away. I just took the last dose and my yeast infection symptoms are gone for the most part. I dunno....don't get too freaked out by the bad reviews. The anxiety over the possible pain was worse than the medication itself lol."

R.a.c.h.a.e.l. November 16, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I am 16 weeks pregnant I and noticed that I had some mild itching due to my soap, I learned that the soap was causing issues, I had my husband go out and buy me the Monistat 3, I used it and I was burning so very badly, the burning stopped eventually, but I am very scared to take day two. I had to put on a liner, I don't feel itchy anymore, but I don't know of that was enough. I hate, hate, hate pelvic exams, but I may have to get one from my OB "

Mama222415 November 15, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "My vagina is on fire! I hate this !! Don’t use !!!! Extremely painful !"

gKat November 4, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I used the 3 day cream. No burning or itching. I did develop a mild stomach cramp but that lasted a day and a half"

Anonymous October 10, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Don't buy!!! Just don't buy!!! I believed I have a yeast infection as I have some itchiness and some discharge (nothing crazy) so I purchased this product. I inserted this just as you are supposed to and within 10 mins my vagina was burning, at first I thought it would go away after awhile but it got WORSE! After 20 mins I went upstairs and got a wet towel and placed it on my vagina hoping it would work. 40 minutes later and I am now crying in extreme pain as if my vagina is on fire. Another 30 minutes goes by and I cannot stand the burning and itching anymore and drove to emergency. The doctor ended up giving me a steroid shot to help with the pain and some cream that ACTUALLY works. DO NOT USE !!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Brooki October 5, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Wow! Soon as I put the tube in and pulled up my undies. I started a damn fire in my vagina! I can't really explain, I think with the pain I blacked out and knocked out. I woke up 3 hours later to feel like my vagina is sore and painful! I did monistat 1 before and never did I feel this ever. Then I tried monistat 3 and it feels like I lit a damn torch up there! I don't even think I'll do the second night because it burned so much I'm scared and why the freak would I put myself in that position again. I did not feel any relief it stills burns and I think I messed up more my vagina than what was going on with it before. Do not try it - just go to the doctors! Run away from all monistat! Run!!! Run!!!"

Nicky this burns September 23, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "The first day I wanted to rip my vagina out. It was the most unbearable pain I have ever felt and maybe slept 2 hours the entire night. It was horrible. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. Also, I had some slight abdominal cramping. But in the morning, the itching and burning was gone. I was seriously dreading the second night, but this time, it burned for like 10 minutes and after that was very slightly uncomfortable. If you can get thru the first night, I think the product actually works rather well. Wish me luck that the third night is more like the second."

Ahhhhhhhfireants September 17, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Okay y'all .. I was not prepared . I'm 23 years old & 24 weeks pregnant & this is my first YI so I call my OB and she says to use Monistat (either the 3 day or 7 , my choice) so I'm like let's get this show on the road . When I say I was not prepared , I mean I have NEVER experienced something like this in my life . The insert was fine , it's like a tampon . Inject the cream , take out the inserter and then literally as I am standing up and pulling on my undies , all of a sudden my vagina turns into a raging ball of fire . I took a shower at midnight & sat there for 20 minutes trying to rinse it . It just didn't seem to get any better now I'm laying down . Needless to say I'll be calling my OB in the morning ."

Ball of Fire (taken for less than 1 month) September 15, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I was very scared to use monistat 3, especially after reading so many negative reviews about it. After the first dosage of monistat 3, there was already less symptoms of the infection, but mind you there was some leakage the next morning and a couple times throughout the day. However, this does not mean the medication was being rejected, its normal. I just took my second dosage and the side effects I experienced both times consisted of minor cramps, and minor body twitches. It is best to lay down right after inserting, to reduce the amount of leakage. So far I am happy with monistat because it seems to be doing the trick."

ajc163 (taken for less than 1 month) September 14, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I heard that the 7 day is better than the 3 day, but they were out. So I got the 3 day and figured it would be better than the 1 day. Got home, took a shower, dried off and prepared for relief. I was not prepared. I inserted the cream and got comfortable. Within 10 minutes the itching was 30000000000074 times worse than the YI. And the burning feels like salt on an open wound . I'm pretty tough and have a high pain tolerance. This is not pain. This makes me wish for death. This should be used for modern day torture purposes only. I have tried to get it all out, I've taken benadryl. This was a big mistake. I feel so stupid for not just asking my Dr. for Diflucan."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) September 11, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Omg my vagina was on fire!!! On day 2 :( this is a torture! I rather give birth without epidural, so unbearable the burning. I took Motrin, I applied ice pack and vagisil maximum strength, finally calmed down after 2 hours. I really really really hope after 3rd day it goes away."

Alicia's August 5, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Like everyone else it does burn. Mine is bearable though. After about 20mins it started to die down. I just figured it was burning from itching before and it being most likely raw/sensitive down there from the infection. As long as it works I will deal with the little burning I've had. Also, some people don't have that great of insurance and it costs more to see a doctor than to get the over the counter prescription of it. Will use again!"

JuJuJu89 August 2, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "The package says side effects can be burning and itching, so I recommend getting the package with the itching cream. But the itching isn't very bad. I have yet to see if it works. But I took into consideration the side effects and I am not upset about the itching. But this medication only works on subtle yeast infections, so it doesn't work for those who have a worse infection, therefore their symptoms are worse and the medication doesn't work for them."

ElizabethHarper July 25, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "My vagina is unbearably itchy after using this product. 10/10 would not recommend it. Is a horrible product. Do not buy."

Itchy vag July 24, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I'd rather die that feel this burning and itching the suppository caused me wow but it did pretty much cure it after the first day.. doing night two just to make sure it's all gone"

Katerinaaaaaass July 21, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "What is thiisssssss?! My vagina is on firrrreeeeee!! So torturous!! I have never in my life felt this kind of pain! There has to be another treatment that is not going to cause this much pain! Dying."

MelissaBb (taken for less than 1 month) July 16, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "It is 1am and my lady parts are on fire. Never again"

Vagonfire July 14, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I am having the worst itching/burning but like a past reviewer, I'm assuming that's the medication working. I just don't know what to do to distract myself from the itching and burning. Should've at least tried home remedies first to relieve the yeast infection symptoms. You live and you learn."

Anna061868 July 3, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "My husband went and got me the three day monostat tonight because I have been have some really bad itching. Well I insert it and went to bed. Less than 10 minutes I jumped out of bed in excruciating pain. I mean the burning is soooooo unbearable I am literally in tears. I sat over the toilet and started pushing and wiping with tissue and got a chunk of it out but I'm still in much pain from the burning. Tried letting the cold shower run over and up in me and that only helped a bit. What has happened to this brand. I have used this in the past and all I ever felt was a bit mushy in my panty at night from the cream. I am now having mild cramps and just want to tear my whole vagina out and throw in the garbage. I will NOT be using this again. Ever!"

FIREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! (taken for less than 1 month) June 29, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "The pain of this medication is worser than the yeast infection Day one was horrible lol the burning lasted me 2 hours however I woke up feeling a lil better Day 2 wasn't as bad as day 1 the pain lasted one hour or so. I woke up feeling much better and it feels like the yeast infection is gone. I assume the burning is what kills the infection Today is gonna be day 3 and if I'm good by tomorrow than I must say the pain was worth it !!"

Vee2121 June 28, 2017