User Reviews for Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack

Learn more about Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack.

Vaginal Yeast Infection 124 reviews 64 medications

3.7
Summary of Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack reviews 124 reviews 3.7

Reviews for Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Omg my vagina was on fire!!! On day 2 :( this is a torture! I rather give birth without epidural, so unbearable the burning. I took Motrin, I applied ice pack and vagisil maximum strength, finally calmed down after 2 hours. I really really really hope after 3rd day it goes away."

Alicia's August 5, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Like everyone else it does burn. Mine is bearable though. After about 20mins it started to die down. I just figured it was burning from itching before and it being most likely raw/sensitive down there from the infection. As long as it works I will deal with the little burning I've had. Also, some people don't have that great of insurance and it costs more to see a doctor than to get the over the counter prescription of it. Will use again!"

JuJuJu89 August 2, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "The package says side effects can be burning and itching, so I recommend getting the package with the itching cream. But the itching isn't very bad. I have yet to see if it works. But I took into consideration the side effects and I am not upset about the itching. But this medication only works on subtle yeast infections, so it doesn't work for those who have a worse infection, therefore their symptoms are worse and the medication doesn't work for them."

ElizabethHarper July 25, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "My vagina is unbearably itchy after using this product. 10/10 would not recommend it. Is a horrible product. Do not buy."

Itchy vag July 24, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I'd rather die that feel this burning and itching the suppository caused me wow but it did pretty much cure it after the first day.. doing night two just to make sure it's all gone"

Katerinaaaaaass July 21, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "What is thiisssssss?! My vagina is on firrrreeeeee!! So torturous!! I have never in my life felt this kind of pain! There has to be another treatment that is not going to cause this much pain! Dying."

MelissaBb (taken for less than 1 month) July 16, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "It is 1am and my lady parts are on fire. Never again"

Vagonfire July 14, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I am having the worst itching/burning but like a past reviewer, I'm assuming that's the medication working. I just don't know what to do to distract myself from the itching and burning. Should've at least tried home remedies first to relieve the yeast infection symptoms. You live and you learn."

Anna061868 July 3, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "My husband went and got me the three day monostat tonight because I have been have some really bad itching. Well I insert it and went to bed. Less than 10 minutes I jumped out of bed in excruciating pain. I mean the burning is soooooo unbearable I am literally in tears. I sat over the toilet and started pushing and wiping with tissue and got a chunk of it out but I'm still in much pain from the burning. Tried letting the cold shower run over and up in me and that only helped a bit. What has happened to this brand. I have used this in the past and all I ever felt was a bit mushy in my panty at night from the cream. I am now having mild cramps and just want to tear my whole vagina out and throw in the garbage. I will NOT be using this again. Ever!"

FIREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! (taken for less than 1 month) June 29, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "The pain of this medication is worser than the yeast infection Day one was horrible lol the burning lasted me 2 hours however I woke up feeling a lil better Day 2 wasn't as bad as day 1 the pain lasted one hour or so. I woke up feeling much better and it feels like the yeast infection is gone. I assume the burning is what kills the infection Today is gonna be day 3 and if I'm good by tomorrow than I must say the pain was worth it !!"

Vee2121 June 28, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "The pain from this medication is so much worse than any kind of infection could ever be. I want to smack the pharmacist for recommending it. Terrible burning and itching. No way I will sleep tonight "

katybetty (taken for less than 1 month) June 25, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Hm, I got the 3 day cream insert, put it in for the first time and realized I got a little more itchy down there than I was before, nothing crazy though. Maybe its because my YI wasn't so bad. But I have no problems with this medication so far."

Rachelabel1002 June 24, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I tried the 3 day combo pack and just felt mild sensation no itching or burning. Relief from YI felt within hours after starting the product. Cream also helped with itching."

Noprob (taken for less than 1 month) June 24, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Don't even waste your time. This is a waste of time and money. Just go to your doctor. Monistat 3 day DOES NOT WORK!!"

Missy0101 June 21, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Hello all, I used this product and I must admit moments later after I was finished with inserting the egg and applying the cream an extreme painful burning sensation came. It was soo painful and the tighter I closed my legs to "try" to alleviate some of that pain the more it burned like hell. I remember Benadryl helps with bad itching, rashes, etc. I took a Benadryl and about 15-20 mins later the burning sensation was no more and I was able to get a good nights sleep. So, I think Benadryl will help some of you if you are able to take it. If not I would try some other antihistamine that will get rid of that bad burning feeling."

Chan35 (taken for less than 1 month) June 14, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "wow my vagina feels like its on fire. I want to cry I don't think I'd ever want to use this product again "

Janette mickey June 11, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This is torture if this is seriously a bad batch like I'm getting the impression it is, we should all be financially compensated for this!"

Kassiee June 9, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "The itching and burning from this medication is worse than from the yeast infection. I usually use the 7-day treatment with no problem, but the 3-day is awful."

MamaR June 8, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "JUST GO TO THE DOCTOR!! It is currently 5:43am and I've been awake for about 45 minutes now with a bag of ice on my lady parts, so it can somewhat release the itch and burn. I should have read the reviews on this cream, so I advice you to just go to the doctor to get medicine - this is awful. I do not know what to do besides stay in pain....Ladies just go to the doctor I beg of you so you do not have to be in so much discomfort !!!!!"

gpitre (taken for less than 1 month) June 7, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Usually every time I take antibiotics I get a YI, and usually use the monistat 1 day treatment kit. But this time I opted for the 3 day treatment. At first when I inserted the egg it was fine. Nothing burned or itched. I then used the cream and it all seemed fine. Then as I was falling asleep 15 minutes later I started to experience this intense itching sensation from the inside of my vagina. And then it started to slightly burn. The feeling was so uncomfortable I started to cry. I figured since I had used it before, it would be ok. But idk what went wrong this time. After around 2hrs it went down a bit but was still uncomfortable."

EmMaddy17 June 7, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I used this product and my vagina was on fire like nothing I'd ever felt before... two baths later I am just now relaxed. I will never use this product again - and to the people who felt tolerable burning, clearly you did not have the same experience as me. This product should be banned."

In pain in Maine June 7, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I think the external cream is what makes everyone burn because when I used it it was the worst sensation I've ever had. I applied the suppository like 30 mins ago and it's a mild burning sensation but nothing too big."

nicrocks June 4, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "So, I've had several yeast infections in my life and I have always used Monistat 3 ovules with NO side effects or issues. My husband picked my up some monistat while I was at work and instead of ovules he got the cream filled applicators. OMG!! The cream filled applications BURN!!!! Never again will I not buy the ovules. The second the cream hit it felt like liquid fire being poured into my vagina. Please, don't buy the cream. Stick with the ovules."

Flirty413 (taken for less than 1 month) June 3, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "The first day I used the pre filled applicator was quite painful. I burned and itched a lot down there. However, the second day didn't bother me at all. I'm guessing that the second application didn't hurt so much because most of the infection was eliminated. I'd use this product again."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) May 31, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I've always used the ovules in the past, but the store I went to only had pre-filled applicators. Just took one and my parts do feel like they are on fire. I wonder if it is because it's the cream so it hits your parts all at once? Maybe the ovules are not as bad because they have to dissolve? I'll tell you though I'll never buy the prefilled applicators again. This is extremely uncomfortable"

Ouchy lady May 25, 2017