User Reviews for Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack

Learn more about Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack.

Vaginal Yeast Infection 70 reviews 61 medications

3.7
Summary of Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack reviews 70 reviews 3.7

Reviews for Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Instantly dizzy! Why would that be? Scary dizzy too!"

Tina57 November 29, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I wish I read the reviews before applying because I would have never applied it. It is painful and burning and I don't understand how it's allowed in shelves. Please never buy this. There's a 50% chance you will feel this hot cheeto inflammation instead of relief."

Yyyyyyyy November 19, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "IF YOU HATE YOURSELF & YOUR VAGINA USE THIS... IF NOT DO NOT PURCHASE THIS. I knew I had a yeast infection but was too lazy to go to the doctors & figured I would give Monistat 3 day a go... WORST idea ever. Yesterday was night one and 2 minutes after inserting the suppository my vagina was on fire (the only way i can describe it is like having poison ivy and red ants in your lady parts). Had a script called in for me & the doctor recommended I finish out the Monistat because I apparently have a "really bad YI". Night 2 is tonight and is just as bad as last night. I WILL NOT BE DOING THIS A 3RD NIGHT. All of the responses to this are spot on. Learn from everyone elses mistakes!!!!!!!"

mackkkkkkke November 15, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "As I lay here weighing the benefits of clawing the inside of my own vagina vs. continuing to let the medicine take effect, I wish more than anything i never inserted this devil cream inside my body in the first place. This is night one for me, and I'm just going to tough out the YI and not use it again. EVER. I can't do another night of this. The mild itching I had before is NOTHING compared to the itching I have now. If there were sandpaper near me, I would use it. Repeatedly. Inside and out. I can feel my heart beating in my vagina. That's the pain I'm feeling."

Sad vagina November 11, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I really wish I had read these reviews before buying and using this product. Night one was horrible. Burning and itching like crazy. Gave it another shot on night two and had the same experience. Tonight is supposed to be night three but forget it! This is going in the trash."

Yikes!!!!! November 11, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Hey y'all it's me again. I finished using this product over Saturday night. No itching or burning or pain during the three days. (Well besides the slight itching the first night). An I feel a lot better down in that region. But now with it going on Tuesday tomorrow I'm having a reddish/orange discharge/clumps almost to the same extent of a period but not quite it. Quite nervous about that but I saw on yahoo answers that it's normal depending on how bad the YI was. I can recommend this product to other people & I say I believe it's worked. (I'm not a doctor so I don't know for sure) Just make sure to take Tylenol before & have ice cubes on standby because I know those can relieve symptoms others have reviewed having."

UnluckyGal14 (taken for less than 1 month) November 8, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I was quite scared to use this product after reading all you lovely ladies reviews but I went ahead an tried it after hesitating for probably two hours, lol. I bought this early yesterday at my local Walmart for $4.96. I won't be using the cream because I was told that's what burns. An I've experienced all the symptoms, everyone's claimed to get using this product, already so I figured I'd be up all night. But after using my first suppository almost 20 minutes ago I've had only a very tiny amount of itching. No burning or pain. Will post later (If im still up) or tomorrow telling how I'm feeling. Time for bed. OH & ALSO.. I took two 500mg acetaminophen before hand to help fight any pain I'd get & brought three ice cubes to bed with me."

UnluckyGal14 (taken for less than 1 month) November 4, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Sooooo I used and another Generic brand from rite aide before and it work no burning . but today I wanted to be a Lil more fancy since I was feeling like crap anyways. I used monistat 3 day. Used the cream earlier and I will say it stings a bit idk if it's bc I was already irritated or if it was the cream but it sting like hell after about 10 minutes it wore off.. I was even more irritated and uncomfortable.. I used the suppository about half hour ago. A lil sign of relief. Not as much itching.. I think it's better to take the suppository at night just so the medicine can stay inside the vagina longer and I believe to get better results when I use it at night before I fall asleep.."

V.M. October 18, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "After 4 weeks of antibiotics and prednisone, I developed the dreaded YI. Got the Monistate 3 to hopefully resolve the issue by Monday morning. After inserting the cream, I feel like someone has taken a steak knife to my insides and dumped a bottle of hotdam inside to rinse it out. Sure I was going to pass out, I reached for my phone to find others with similar expierances. This is more effective than the Sunday sermon. Repenting of my sins now, I've taken pills and hope to pass out soon."

Steak, Hotdam & Repentance (taken for less than 1 month) October 3, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I applied before bed instant burning and stinging like I got bit by fire ants in my vaginia I could only take it for 1 minute before I realized I couldn't take it anymore I jumped in the shower and washed out as much as possible applied some wheat grass lotion to my outer labia took some Tylenol and after a few hours went to bed, woke up with a perfectly healed labia but the inside of my vaginia was swollen and full of red hurtful bumps as well as painful to pee at first, I cried on my way to work and thought omg this is the worst pain ever I have the worst yeast infection ever, day went on and pain subsided, night two same thing that's when I looked online and realized it's the product, I'm throwing this torture cream out!"

Worst pain of my life! August 19, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "DONT USE THE CREAM UNLESS YOU WANT TO BURN! The suppository is amazing, it has been clearing everything up great! I got my period the day I started using it, so things have been a bit messy but other than that it's amazing!! However right after putting the cream on after taking a shower and laying in bed the burning started, I've been a bit red and irritated down there(from all the wiping...) so I figured it would help with that and the YI, but oh lord was I wrong. It's hell. I had to go to the bathroom and take another shower just to get it to stop burning. Never use the cream."

Ashjr97 August 19, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I used this product a few days ago. I didn't experience any pain from it until day 3. The first 2 days just involved a lot of itchiness - extremely intense, like fire ants. The third day was when I experienced pain. It was like a heaviness coupled with an extreme burning. It was very unpleasant, but tolerable. I think the severity of pain and itching directly corolates with how bad the infection is, and I think a small amount of pain is to be expected. If it's serve though, do not continue it, just go see your doc. There are alternatives. Also,don't forget that some std's mimic YI's. If it keeps coming back, it might not be a YI."

CarrieAnne12241978 (taken for less than 1 month) August 18, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Omfg !!!! Worst experience ever im curreny 13 wks pregnant and i have a YI due to antibiotics my dr prescribed me before i decided to try this product out before going back to her again worst decision ever i was already burning and it hing due to the YI but oh my i just inserted the 1st day applicator after 10 mins i had this intense burning feeling and itching"

Anonymous August 18, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I got the generic 3 day pack with external cream (can't afford the doc). I came looking to find out how long it has to be in bc I was only going to get 4 or 5 hrs sleep, but never found an answer. I saw these reviews, but again, no choice. At 1st it wasn't bad, but after 6 mins, it was severe itching & I wondered if I could safely scratch inside with the applicator. I didn't do it, but i was SORELY TEMPTED. There wasn't too much pain, but maybe it's bc I caught mine early. The only reason I fell asleep is bc I'd been awake for so long. Otherwise, there is NO WAY I could have. I'm hoping tomorrow is better. I will try to come back and post again since I have no real choice about taking it."

CarrieAnne12241978 (taken for less than 1 month) August 10, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I can't say if it works or not because I just put it in about ten minutes ago but it burns so bad. I thought something was wrong and that I needed to go to the ER. Once I read most of the comments I've realized that most people die in pain when they use it. Currently soaking in the tub but still in a crap ton of pain. Won't be using this again because it hurts so bad"

Dying in pain (taken for less than 1 month) July 30, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I bought the monistat 3 day prefilled applicators and used last night. I've used monistat before and never had any issues but oh my godddddd after about 2 minutes I got this awful burning and itching. so bad I couldn't sleep and I had to go in the bathroom and get a cold wash cloth and wipe off whatever I could. after about an hour it toned down enough to where I was able to fall asleep and when I woke up this morning I still had some burning. never again will I buy this crap! I'll stick to the generic version. don't waste your 20$ on this stuff it's not worth it and made my symptoms 1000x worse!"

erica23456788 July 26, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "17yo here. I've heard some horror stories about VYIs so when I started to notice symptoms, I went right to the local clinic. They offer to do some tests for STIs/etc but ultimately, the practitioner says "Just head to Walmart and get some Monistat 3 day... Make sure you get the kind with the cream!" I applied the cream, inserted the applicator, etc and brushed my terth. Everything was fine til I laid down, now I'm in utter agony! I've been kicking my legs, thrashing around my bed trying to stop the terrible burning/itching. It's been about an hour and I can't imagine trying to sleep. I'd take another UTI over this"

thrashing (taken for less than 1 month) July 14, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "My vagina has now experienced what hell is like. I'm certain this product is made from straight gasoline and the applicator is the lighter. The first and last time I treat a yeast infecrion using OTC medications. I don't think a firehose can put out the fire I am experiencing. Thanks for nothing Monistat 3 day."

ShannonBougie July 10, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "So just as I've read everyone is stating there horrible symptoms.. For me after incerting the application I instantly felt a itching, causing me to freak out and Google if it should cause itching, leading me to this sight. I have a slight pain/ burning, but I removed some of the cream, and will douche the rest out as soon as my boyfriend comes to save the day. My pain is at a 3 more uncomfortable then anything but from reading the comments I thought it would be in my best interest to remove the rest before the pain gets worse.. WOULD NOT RECOMEND AT ALL"

kash3vino July 5, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I was welcoming to a 3 day cure. I was looking forward to getting home, and starting the journey to get rid of the recent issue. It was my first serious yeast infection. I showered. Waited for bed to insert the first application. At 10 I was well now is good as ever. I inserted it. Hard to do because it hurts to actually put in. I'm not sure why, could be it awfully dry. You'd think they'd consider that. But let me TELL you, a discomforting insertion was nothing for the hell I was about to endure. It's a terrible burning sensation. It literally made my legs twinge. It'll fade out and it'll come right back. Fingers crossed it gets the job done with one application because I don't think I can endure another. Good luck to all you ladies!"

FlamingCharlie July 2, 2016

FlamingCharlie (taken for less than 1 month) July 2, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I think im in burning hell. Its so bad i had to look up my symptoms to see if this is normal. Only to find bout 100 more people with the same feeling! This burns soooo bad I swear i should have just gone to my obgyn and gotten an rx for a pill. Im a 32 yr old woman crying real tears after using the monistat 3 day cream. This cannot be a normal reaction to this I think they need to be sued!"

Shwyke June 21, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "If you want to torture yourself, than take this. Seriously, it is the second time that i get an infection, and the first time i took canesten 3 days treatement... this time i tought.. hey why not try this one instead, the pharmacien said it could cure it too.... BIG MISTAKE... my VaJayJay was literally on fire... it has been 4hrs since i took the first pill, and it is still burning... it is unbearable... the itching got 100X worst than the infection itself... it shouldnt be in the market... pure poison..."

Itsunhuman (taken for less than 1 month) June 19, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Monistat 3 sucks. I am up right now at 2:56 am writing this review so that you all know not to buy this product. I am currently laying in bed with severe burning down there! I am not pleased at all, this is my first out of 3 days, I don't think I will follow up the "treatment". I read that eating yogurt can clear it up, I'd rather try that then go on with this product."

Carrie (taken for less than 1 month) June 19, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Used the one day ovule pack a couple years ago and had no problem. This time I used 3 day cream... Worst feeling ever. I thought my insides were on fire or bleeding. It will Make you cry yourself to sleep from the pain. Never again. NEVER. Remove this product from The market."

Kellyc4 June 16, 2016