User Reviews for Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack

Vaginal Yeast Infection
3.1

Summary of Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack reviews 3.1 205 reviews

Reviews for Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This is the WORST experience I've ever had with this stuff and I refuse to finish the last day of the 3 day pack. My hooha is SO SWOLLEN I wouldn't be able to fit the insert inside even if I wanted to!!!! And the BURNING is unbelievable! Last night after inserting the 2nd application, I was in so much pain, I had to sleep with an ice pack between my legs and seriously contemplated going to the ER. I will tell anyone who asks to run far, and I mean far away from this "medication". I can't walk and have to go to work and about my daily life like I'm normal and all I want to do is curl up in a ball and cry because this pain/BURNING is up there near childbirth."

Unfortunate Victim (taken for less than 1 month) May 23, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I wish I would’ve looked these reviews up first. This is my first yeast infection. I am 6 weeks post op a full hysterectomy and I thought the itch and burning from the yeast infection was bad......omggggg my first dose of this monistat and I am on fire!!!! The burning /itching are HORRIBLE!! My labia is so swollen and sore. I feel so helpless, I want to go to the hospital!!"

CWest (taken for less than 1 month) May 21, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I wasn’t even having any itching prior just s slight discomfort & after inserting the first Monistat suppository am experiencing quite moderate itchy & burning. I got up to pee thinking it might help & wiped very thorough & am back in bed. The symptoms seem to be lessening some but I read all these experiences & see I am actually doing way better than a lot of you other girls. If I am feeling better in the morning, do I risk trying day two?"

Wtf??? May 20, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I have yet to experience Monistat curing my infection. That said, I'm on the process of seeing if what I have is something besides a yeast infection."

Andrea (taken for less than 1 month) May 18, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Omgoodness! What in the world is going on here?! I have used this product before, but it's been a few years. I have never experienced this....I literally googled monistat 3 makes the itching worse and came across these reviews. The itching, about two min in, was killing me, but now the burning has just started. "

Not happy May 17, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "None of these women are wrong! This is the worst OTC counter medicine I ever used. In my opinion the ovule has elongated the pain. I burnt so much I went to the ER TWICE!!! Just when it will stop? Day 2 after I’ve stopped using this hideous drug and I’m in bed with a cold water bottle between my legs ..."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) May 12, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I got what I thought was a yeast infection a few days ago. Used the first night and woke up feeling 100 times worse. I suffered through the day with ice and vagisil. Second night still burning/itching I took the next dose. Woke up at 4am on fire and slept with an ice pack on my vagina. Today I searched the Internet for whether this could be as normal yeast infections don't feel like this. My labia was so swollen I couldn't even walk. I started taking baking soda sits baths every 6 hours or so and felt much better. By evening the swelling and burn/itch had gone down. I applied the 3rd night application, laid down for 20 minutes, felt my labia swelling up along with intense burning. I showered to try to get as much as I could out and rubbed coconut oil on my vulva. I have had some bloody discharge today and now I know why, this stuff is literally setting your insides on fire. I will be calling tomorrow and it will be the first time I have ever called a company to complain."

FireVag May 11, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "HORRIBLE!!!! Within minutes of inserting the first application, the itching and burning were waaaayyyyy worse than the actual yeast infection! After maybe 10 minutes I went into the bathroom to push out the medication and wash down there. I've never felt this level of burning and itching!!! Never again will I use this product. Mild increase in burning and itching the inset said... RIIIGGHHT"

Apple May 5, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I chose this one because it’s only for 3 days which is shorter than the 7 day. I’m on the second day and my bits are on fire. I wouldn’t recommend this to anybody. Currently crying from coochie pain typing this."

Anonymous May 5, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I wish I read the reviews before trying. Every single bad review on here is right, I'm suffering from burning and an intense itching that is 100x worse than the yeast infection itself! Trying everything I can to wash it out. DON'T buy this garbage!"

Dee May 1, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Wow!! Thankfully I bought douche today also. Manufacturer will hear from me tomorrow!! How is my vagina not damaged internally? Is this enough for a class action suit? Ouch!!!!"

Dee (taken for less than 1 month) April 28, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Started itching and burning within seconds even with the anti itching cream included. Absolutely awful, unbearable, I’d rather have a yeast infection."

Em (taken for less than 1 month) April 24, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Just inserted Monistat 3 before bed. Brushed my teeth and by the time I got to my bed, I was itching and burning so bad, worse than my mild yeast infection. My poor vagina is on fire. I may run to 24 hour Walmart to get a Summers Eve douche to clean this stuff out. Oh my goodness. I might as well take a welding torch to my vag..I'm sure it would feel better, and maybe kill the yeast infection to boot. Good luck ladies..this stuff sucks."

Tezz (taken for less than 1 month) April 22, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "All the comments here are accurate. Can't sleep due to the intense burning. This product should be discontinued ASAP, what a waste of money for an awful product. Will have to call in sick to work because the discomfort is intense and my body constantly twitches. Will visit the emergency clinic, thanks Monistat!"

Ripvagina (taken for less than 1 month) April 11, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "They need to recall this product. It is the worst ever! I’ve had 6 vaginal delivers and none of the births or recoveries were this miserable. Something is wrong with this product. Do NOT U SE this Product!"

No (taken for less than 1 month) April 10, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "People are not kidding when they say that this product Itches and burns!! Within half an hour of inserting the cream, my itching intensified do a whole other level to a point where it was almost unbearable. The only way to somewhat soothe it was by applying jojoba oil and tea tree oil topically. Then, I woke up multiple times in the middle of the night, not to itching, but an extreme burning coming from inside. It was the worst pain I had ever experienced. It kept me up tossing and turning all night. The next morning, it was back to the severe itching again. Much worse than before I had started the treatment. I couldn’t bear to take a second dose of this treatment, so I returned it and bought canesten 3 day combo pack instead. Much better!! A tad bit more expensive but totally worth it."

Audrey (taken for less than 1 month) April 7, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Omg, I'm reading the review to find comfort to the extent burn I am currently experiencing right this moment as I was writing. Agonizing and I can't sleep. I always used this brand I usually get the one day oval or cream - I can't remember. I only get yeast infection once a year. But anyways I bought the Wal-Mart brand I day cream it help a little waited 3 days to buy this brand. But It felt like the infection was still there I still have itching so I thought ok this will take care of it. Like 5 minutes after I put it on I noticed it start to burn and greater as minutes passes. I gave it about 1hr and sat in the toilet to let the cream fall out. Laying here looking for suggestions on over customers on how to relieve the burn. I don't know if a shower might help but I can't sleep. I don't know what's the difference. I've used this brand before."

Ivy April 5, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I am blown away by this product. Not only are all the reviews terrible and that should have been enough to keep me away, I got the Walgreens store brand of this product and it made me BREAK OUT IN HIVES ALL OVER MY BODY. HEAD TO TOE. I had to go to urgent care, get a giant steroid shot, and now I’m on prednisone for the next week. I’m just glad it didn’t put me in the hospital! I used to use this product when I was a teenager, they must have changed something in their formula because I’ve never had such a reaction to a medication before in my life. I left a review saying just that on their website and they wouldn’t allow it, so I’ll post it here. I will absolutely NEVER buy this product again and will always advise loved ones AGAINST it. I can’t even leave my house because I look like I have 2nd degree burns all over my face and body. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT. IT’S NOT WORTH THE DANGEROUS SIDE EFFECTS. GO TO THE DOCTOR AND GET FLUCONAZOLE INSTEAD."

cmiller1996 (taken for less than 1 month) April 2, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "My vagina hates me so much right now. Used Monistat 3 before bed and immediately felt burning like I’ve only experience during unmedicated birth. Like Ring of Fire burning. I have used it many times over the last 10 years and it’s always worked fine without any discomfort. Now lying down in the bathroom with a wet washcloth wrapped around an ice pack on my vagina, begging it to forgive me. Will use organic yogurt until I can get to the gyno. Stay away, ladies, if you want to remain on good terms with your vagina."

Sorry vagina! March 31, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I grabbed the cream instead of the ovule pack which was a big mistake because I spent the next hour in the bathroom trying to find any type of relief for the UNBEARABLE itching and burning. I recommend the ovules over the cream any day. I won’t be using the next two applicators and instead will be waiting for my gyno appointment coming up. Next time I’ll be more careful and make sure I read the box."

Tay (taken for less than 1 month) March 29, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Wow. So, I get yeast infections at least twice a year and I have never used the 3 pack. It was the very beginning of the yeast infection so I didn’t have too much discomfort but after ten minutes of inserting the cream I almost started to cry. I’ve never ever had the medicine hurt so badly!! Burned and felt like I just wanted to get all of it out of me ASAP! I honestly don't know how I fell asleep but I did for about an hour and then woke up feeling less pain. Still discomfort tho. I would say the medicine definitely made me have wayyyy more discomfort than any other medicine but I’m assuming that’s because it’s working?! I don’t know but it hurts. I’m writing this as I am still awake trying to get back to sleep but truly uncomfortable. At this point I would not recommend this medication but I guess we will see if all the pain actually cures me."

Ouch (taken for less than 1 month) March 28, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This should be off the store shelf’s after every freaking review I read is exactly what I’m going through now . Why are y’all still selling this bad medicine when it’s burning everyone’s vagina. I should print all these comments and get a lawsuit started. This pain from this medicine is worse than giving birth to kids . I will never use this garbage ever again ! Take the medicine out of stores before somebody else like myself use it for the first time and the same thing happens to her. This should not be repeating itself all over the country."

Blah March 26, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I usually read reviews before I try anything but I figured that it would work the same as the prescription one that the doctor gives for an yeast infection. Boy was I wrong as soon as I inserted it in not even five minutes later it was burning and itching (like an itch that you can't scratch) it hurt so bad that I literally tried to wash what up and then just put some yogurt down there and it's sort of relieved the pain"

Nisha (taken for less than 1 month) March 25, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This is one of the worst products I have ever tried after 2 rounds of antibiotic my Dr suggested trying monistat. Oh boy I wish after the first horrible night I looked up reviews but I made it to night two & I'm currently in the bath in tears. The burning cream made everything I was already experiencing 10 times worse"

Ouch March 22, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Monistat 3 day has chemically burned my vagina. I did the first two treatments and was fine and the third ight after insertion, itched sooo bad and burned like worse than fire. I didn't feel this bad of symptoms when I had the yeast infection. Monistat chemically burned my vagina. I feel very nauseous too. I have used this product in the past & never have had this happen. They must have changed something. Please do not use. Just get the yeast infection pill from your doctor. I am burning so bad & I don't know how to get it to stop or how long it's going to keep burning. Soooo annoyed"

Sal March 19, 2018