User Reviews for Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack

Vaginal Yeast Infection
3.2

Summary of Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack reviews 3.2 339 reviews

Reviews for Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Wish I would've read this thread before stopping at the Walmart on the way home at 11:30pm. Hoping to find immediate relief after a long day of anxiety and frustration. Inserted the cream right before bed within 3 minutes the symptoms ALL intensified and I'm freaking out that I've done something terribly wrong! I've quickly googled "monistat 3 itchy symptoms side effects" and here we are. Seriously horrible product my insides feel like I wanna to scratch the torture away! It's been an hour and I'm lying here awake hoping that it's going to subside so I can finally get some rest otherwise I'm going to have to get up and pee it out which I really don't wanna have to do since I've already put up with a whole hour of this awfulness. Do yourself a favor and either just ride the infection out, get some pills or find a different insert. This stuff seriously sucks. Like someone else said here "sorry for being a woman" geez"

No god no (taken for less than 1 month) February 13, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "DON’T use this awful vaginal cream. Here’s what will happen: You’ll enter the bathroom so hopeful to get relief for this mild itching and burning. Insert the handy, prefilled application, apply the cream they so thoughtfully included for external discomfort, feel like you’re in control of this infection and your life for about a minute, and then think you’re having an allergic reaction. You’ll panic because this sucker burns like the heat of a thousand suns and prickles like a tiny cactus has been shoved up your vagina. The fear will set in, which probably makes the burning worse. And then the itching comes. Oh the itching! Ten times worse than the actual infection. By now your hands are shaking a little from the pain and panic, which makes it hard to type “Monistat 3 Severe Burning” into a search bar, which will land you on this happy page. Don’t be a hero, girl. Just hop in the shower and rinse off as much as you can. You can buy the 7 Day tomorrow and start over."

Run While You Still Can February 12, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I don't know if this is how it's supposed to work, but I'm in literal hell right now. I'm pretty sure this is why the package say to use it before you go to bed, because there's no way I could bare this during the day at work! No burning or pain for me, the only problem is just an unbearable itching in the inside of my vagina!! I was sleeping like a baby until it got so bad, it woke me up out of my sleep! I'm literally sobbing on my bed right now and am this close to having a mental breakdown. There's absolutely no way I'm using this again, I just can't bare this itch. Is it even worth it? At this point, I would rather just sit through the YI. At least that wouldn't have me sitting in the dark, having an existential crisis."

Kris February 11, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Do not use this product. I used it on a Tuesday for mild itching. It burned so bad I was convinced I had something other than a yeast infection. On Thursday I made an emergency appointment with the ob/gyn and was tested for STD’s. She thought I was joking until she saw how red my Vagina was. I asked my partner over again have you cheated. He thought I was joking then became angry. I inserted it again Thursday after my appointment as I was itching. I had to rinse it out within 30 minutes and made the connection to google it. I have read all 334 reviews. People went to the ER, the clinic etc. all of my tests were negative and I was embarrassed. I had to show my partner and ob/ gyn this thread so they would not think I was crazy. Two days out after the second use and I am still swollen and burning. Please do not use this."

FlyGirl29 February 9, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Had itching for a few days so saw my doctor. A test revealed I had a yeast infection and after discussing it, my doctor recommended Monistat as I cannot be sure I’m not pregnant. My itchiness was mild by the time I got the results today but within 5 minutes of inserting the medication, my insides are in agony. I have never been so itchy, not even at the worst of the infection!! There has to be a better alternative!"

Dee (taken for less than 1 month) February 9, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Hi there! If you’re like me and prob the vast majority who has landed on this page it means you’re prob too late. You used the 3 day Monistat, felt the ungodly burning of a thousands suns and thought “Holy Moly it’s worse than before!”. Conjuring enough strength to Google, you type in a search wondering if a yeast infection cream is going to be the thing that takes you out of existence, only to find that you’re not alone. If you haven’t figured out by the low rating, this application is HORRIBLE to say the least. It had me throwing myself in the shower to remove the cream as best as possible. I’m sitting on an ice pack now and praying the sensation of a million fire ants on my crotch goes away. Don’t risk trying this product, I wish I looked into it before trying it out"

Regretful February 6, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I’ve used Monistat before but today is my first time trying Monistat 3. Let me tell you, this product is horrific and traumatizing. I’ve never had such an intense burn like this in my life! I’ve been running around for 30 minutes trying to see if the pain subsides and it has compared to when I first inserted but I’m still in pain. I don’t recommend this product. Never felt this type of discomfort with Monistat 7. Never again!!"

Beba February 4, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "My first time using this specific one (green box, 3 day, prefilled creme) and I will never do myself the disservice again. Night #1 was fine, I even felt like there was less discomfort during the next day. However, I am writing this after an urgent removal and washout of Night #2’s treatment. The burn and sting I just felt rivalled any pain I’ve ever felt down there combined. Truly, if that is was “treatment” feels like, I’ll keep the infection. SMH calling the doctor in the am, #3 is in the bin."

Hurting January 29, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Never ever again will I use this demonic medication. I'm convinced it was invented by someone hideous who never got to try it. Packaging describes the itching and burning caused by this medication as mild?!?!. I was really hoping this would get rid of my infection and I'm sure it would have but immediately after application I started burning so much I was shaking. Had to wash it out. Pop two tylenols and currently sitting on an ice pack."

Miserably yours (taken for less than 1 month) January 27, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I used monistat 3 (the green box). I inserted it and it burn so bad. This medication is not good. I hope the burn goes away soon because my stuff is on fire. I just want to stop the burning?"

Jr (taken for less than 1 month) January 26, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "FIRE! Call your dr and see if you can get an oral medication. This product hurts and I don’t want to suck it up. I want relief, not punishment. Sorry for being a female. Geez"

Juliejuliejulie (taken for less than 1 month) January 24, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This is the first time I had a yeast infection so my doctor told me get the monistat 3 day tubes. I was hesitant because of all the bad reviews I saw but I got it anyway. The first night I used it not even 10 minutes later it felt like somebody was holding a lighter up to my vagina. IT WAS BURNING, ITCHING & STINGING so much that I couldn’t even sleep I kept getting up to walk off the itch and I had to put a cold rag on it in order to go to sleep but the next morning I felt great and throughout that day I didn’t feel any burning or itching so I continued using the other tubes for the next two nights and surprisingly I didn’t experience burning or stinging at all! That means the yeast infection was almost fully cured :) I highly recommend this product because of how fast it works. You just have to suck it up and deal with the burning on the first night you use it and wear a pantyliner. Night 2&3 won’t be as bad you may feel little to no burning or itching at all."

asiavj (taken for less than 1 month) January 24, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I am on day one of the 3 day it burns and itches on the inside of my vagina. It is a very uncomfortable feeling, compared to the itching I had with just the infection. I am bearing through this to find relieve from the yeast infection. Not something I would want to do regularly due to the burning. However if the product works I’ll be happy."

Whit (taken for less than 1 month) January 22, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This has caused me much more discomfort than the actual YI. So much itching and burning. It's so embarrassing laying next to my fiance with an itchy inside. LISTEN just go get some probiotic yogurt drinks, cranberry juice, and go to the doctor. Don't use this. It's not worth it"

Red (taken for less than 1 month) January 22, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Inserted the suppository no issues so far. Purchased for irritation, mild itching, and discharge. Used the external cream and it felt as though someone opened a tube of fire ants and rubbed them all over my lady parts. It happens every time I try. First time trying in 4 years. I’m convinced there is something in the external cream I’m allergic to that’s not in the internal cream/suppository"

Apryle (taken for less than 1 month) January 20, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Within 10 seconds after inserting the burning pain was so unbearable I was doing everything I could to just get it out of me! There is no way it’s suppose to feel like that. Not using day 2 or 3. I was using a home remedy that was working really well, don’t know why I bothered to try Monistat. If anyone is interested: Apple Cider vinegar, water, 5 drops of tea tree oil and liquid coconut oil in a water.. drop a tampon in and let it soak. I use it at night time and it’s been doing good. Forget the Monistat garbage."

NO ! OMG PLEASE NO (taken for less than 1 month) January 20, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Just used this for the first time and a minute after I inserted it I had the WORST itching/burning I’ver ever felt in my life it was unbearable!!!!! I started shaking it was so bad. It has been over an hour and has go a little better but definitely not taking day two or three, going to the Doctors instead. Not worth it!!!!!"

Ching January 19, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "So I bought this product; and HOLY MOLY!! DO NOT USE!!!! Ignore the 1% saying that's how it works! I have had yeast infections in the past, used a doctor prescribed ointment and another time Vagisil or something like that. Let me tell; both products didn't light my downstairs on fire. They actually soothed, and cured also within a 3-5 day period!! There are other medications out there that won't take a match to you!! Please stay away from this torture device "

Thumbs Down!! (taken for less than 1 month) January 13, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Holy great balls of fire: my lady parts are on FIRE! I've been rocking back and forth for the last hour. I know this is supposed to help and maybe this is what its doing but I wasn't in this much pain before using this product. I can NOT and will NOT use day 2 and 3.."

Tammy (taken for less than 1 month) January 11, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "So I'm using the 3 day and YES the itching is worse than the actual infection. Imagine pouring peroxide on an open cut and seeing all the bubbles rise up with a vengeance! That's what I feel is happening right now. Like it's just seeping out of my vaginal opening and surrounding my inner labia looking for a fight. I know it's working, thing have to get worse before they get better right? But damn! To relieve the external itching a little bit I got my medicated vagisil wipes and wiped around the inner labia. threw that wipe away and placed another wipe smack dab in the center, closed my legs and thank lord! The itching is not horribly annoying. The storm has claimed down some, so that hopefully I can now go to sleep! It's working for me, hope this helps ladies. Just a side note, I do have a high tolerance for pain so if you're super sensitive best not use this product at all and go to your GP or OGYN for the best options."

Lala (taken for less than 1 month) January 7, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This product was the worst thing I have ever experienced. I just did night 1 and have been sobbing in AGONY since 11pm (it’s 2am now). The burning, itching, inflammation, and swelling got 100% worse the moment I put the product in. I read so many reviews that says this means it is working, but WHY would it make you feel so much worse! I can’t sleep, move, or function with this pain. I had to get an ice pack down there to calm the swelling and burning, which only slightly helped. I’ve had YI before and figured I’d save time getting this, but I will never again use this product. Would’ve been more efficient and less painful just going to my doc. You’ve been warned."

court (taken for less than 1 month) January 5, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I've had a yeast infection for about 5 days, bought this product today after 5 min of inserting the cream, my vagina feels like all my symptoms intensified! BURNING; ITCHING & PAINNNNNN! I don't even want to imagine the next couple of days; this product was expensive. "

Axel January 4, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Okay so I've never had a YI before so I got this stuff. I used it for the first time last night and it made my YI SO MUCH WORSE. Before I only had bad discharge, no itching or burning. I couldn't sit still for at least an hour. I ended up getting my boyfriend to get me ice to help. It burned and itched so bad but only on the inside. It got the point that I couldn't do it anymore so I called my mom and she gave me advice. So I eventually rinsed it out. I got the pills and have been taking them today. And I decided to give the cream another shot. So far it's been about 30 mins and it hasn't been terrible. A little uncomfortable but I'm hoping the slight itch will pass and I can get to sleep. I will not be using this product again."

Nat January 4, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Currently using Monistat 3 day for my YI from having strep and being on antibiotics and I'm on my first dose and wow does it itch. I have used this product before and it has cured me, so if it's itching/burning it's working! You got this! :)"

plscureme (taken for 1 to 2 years) January 2, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "A few years ago i got my first yeast infection and I was about 16 I had no idea what was happening for about 2 weeks and once I told my mom she brought me monistat 1 day. I took it and woke up the next day burning and itching and in so much pain I went to the bathroom and my whole vagina was so swollen I freaked out and went to the doctor and everything got cleared up and I swore I would never use monistat again. Now I woke up and I know immediately what I have but I caught it very quick so the pain was about a 3/10. I purchased monistat 3 day because its new yrs eve so I cant go to dr. I have not felt any discomfort with this product and I'm on day 2 and it feels like it is clearing up. I think the faster you catch it the less pain you will have while using this product."

. (taken for less than 1 month) January 2, 2019