User Reviews for Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack.

Vaginal Yeast Infection
3.5

Summary of Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack reviews 3.5 165 reviews

Reviews for Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I've had yeast infections before. Usually OTC medications don't work for me. I did the apple cider vinegar treatment (application and consumption) and after like 4 days, my symptoms went away. I went to the clinic to make sure it was gone. She said I still had a mild case of it, and suggested I use a 3-day OTC treatment to finish it off. I should have pushed for the oral prescription and trusted that I know my own body. I'm more miserable now than I was with the infection. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. PUSH YOUR DOCTOR TO GIVE YOU THE ORAL PRESCRIPTION if natural remedies don't fully cure you."

Effinaye (taken for less than 1 month) February 18, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "My yeast infection was quite mild, so I decided to purchase this to treat it. Now I wish I had read the reviews before I did. On the first night of treatment, I was met with a burning sensation that I could not ignore, no matter how hard I tried. I figured it was just a side effect and that the burning meant it was working. Boy was I wrong. After day 2 of treatment, my itching somehow got worse and I am even producing more discharge. Honestly I would have been better off waiting out my original yeast infection. I do not recommend. Please don’t buy this."

Frustratedandsad (taken for less than 1 month) February 13, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "My first time using Monistat 3 and it is absolutely HORRIBLE! I would never recommend using this product for a YI. HELPFUL TIP: 2 cups of Apple Cider Vinegar in a warm bath goes a long way! Also, taking probiotic for women and eating a cup of yogurt a day will keep the yeast infection away ! After one nice hot bath in the ACV, it is instant relief! No burning, no itching & no discharge! If you can stand the taste, 1tbsp in a glass of water everyday will keep the YI away forever."

Inpain911 (taken for less than 1 month) February 12, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I purchased the kroger brand 3 day miconazole yes it burned and itched but subsided about an hour later. I've used many creams they all done the same it means its working so by tomorrow it should be a little better it's my first night and my yeast infection was horrible which means downstairs would've been inflamed from the yeast because I didn't catch it right away and let it get bad. So the burning and itching you are all feeling is it's working. I've had many many yeast infections and the medication works the same each time. First night a little bad but gets better the second night of using it and by the 3rd night its way better and gone after that."

Nicefemale (taken for 10 years or more) February 11, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "My vagina is on fire. My insides are burning. What is this stuff!???? Do not buy."

Squirming and Screaming (taken for less than 1 month) February 7, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This is my first YI, Monistat was suggested by mom. Who doesn’t trust their mother. Well the first night was uncomfortable, but I didn’t notice the itching and burning so much because I was busy with Netflix. But tonight I’m finally finding some kind of relief after two painful hours. Intense itching and burning are gone, soreness still persists with occasional throbbing. I considered taking a bath after reading all these reviews (which a smart person would’ve done before purchasing this trash), but settled for ibuprofen and lots of attempts to wipe the cream out, nothing but time helped for me. This is not worth the pain. It wasn’t quite as excruciating for me as it seems to be for others, but it was bad enough to send me to google searching for how long the side effects last. Also, the number on the back of the box doesn’t work after normal business hours. Hopefully I can get something else if this didn’t already make my vagina into an inhabitable wasteland."

Anonymous January 31, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This product made me miss school for the whole day!! The burning and itching was unbearable. I finally went to sleep at 3am (I inserted at 11pm). I wake up feel better walk around a little bit and the product was starting to ooze out and the burning and itching came back!! I cannot do this again!!! NO!!"

BriBri W January 30, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I hope it works cause it felt awful. It burned mildly after insertion. Then I peed an hour later and with it started the worst burning I ever experienced. I washed my vaginal area with water twice and then applied vagisil so that the burning becomes bearable. Still feel some stinging/burning. Not sure if I continue the medication."

Anonymous678 January 30, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I bought this as a last resort and it was with immediate regret after inserting my first ovule. I've never experienced a burning sensation that bad to the point where I screamed bloody murder for over an hour straight and even drove to the hospital to see what was wrong with me. I don't recommend this brand, but my friend said the Canesten brand is so much better and she said she didn't have any problems with it. If you don't mind feeling like you vag is being scorched in the deep depths , then use it but use it at the ER!!!"

Dredree January 29, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "!!!!! I never write reviews!!! But I will for this one! As soon as I applied the cream it was instant regret. !!! Worst itch of my life. I think when I had lice it didn’t itch as much. I sat on the shower for 20 minutes letting hot water fall on my body. I will go to the emergency room or wait until Monday before I use Monistat ever again. I’ve used the one day ovule one before , didn’t experience this at al! It’s been about an hour since I inserted it and it has calmed down a bit."

lele02 January 27, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This is awful! I’m on day two of the treatment and I’m still in tears from the burning and itching. I’ve never experienced pain like this. I won’t be taking the third day of this stuff. It’s not worth it. I’d rather have the YI infection. This is seriously torture. After taking it the first night, I thought something was seriously wrong with me that I called my doctor the next day. Then I started doing some research and found these reviews, realizing all this agony was caused by the medication. Omg never again! I’m scared forever!"

This is awful! (taken for less than 1 month) January 24, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This was my first time buying something to treat a YI, as I often leave it and it’ll go away by itself. Man... what a mistake. It’s been a bit over an hour since I used the cream and I’ve been in crippling pain! The ITCH... feels like the worst rash combined with hundreds of mosquito bites. It’s so bad I can’t stop crying. I’m hoping for some relief somehow so I can hopefully go to sleep. Please please spare yourself ladies and DO NOT USE THIS."

Can’t Sleep January 23, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Ok so yes there was a slight burn upon insertion. IMO it’s nothing compared to the constant itching/burning a YI gives. Also, when Candida Albicans die off rapidly they release at least 79 different toxins. This long list of toxic substances includes: ethanol, uric acid, and acetaldehyde. (GTS.) I’m no doctor (only a RDH) but the burn you’re experiencing COULD be from the yeast dying off (As some DIY treatments produce the same “burning effect” i.e garlic) Anywho I’m laying in bed now & the burning was gone about 20 min after taking it & im fine. *On hour 5: the itching and burning from the YI is practically gone. (Maybe an ever so slight *sting* is there, but that’s it. Like a 1.5/10 pain level.)"

27 yr old Woman January 21, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "OMG!! used this medicine confidently since I have used the ovule day one pack before and never have experienced any side effects but this time was totally different !!!! 20 minutes of burning and itching, only reason I am writing this is because the effects have decreased but still not worth it !!!"

2018flames January 21, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "It’s literally 1A.M and I want this pain and itch to stop ?!?!?!?"

What I’m Gods name (taken for less than 1 month) January 15, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "On day two. First dose I had mild burning but that was it. Today my YI symptoms are gone BUT I’m going to continue till it’s done. Second dose doesn’t burn. I did have mild cramping from dose one. "

Yeasty January 14, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Used 3 day from pharmacy , the oval pills were okay, but the accompanying cream was like acid"

ThorRag January 12, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Skip monostat, go to your doctor and ask for something else. In no way is the burning and itching I felt worth it. Other people have said it and it is beyond true. It feels as if hot sauce has been rubbed into your vagina and like it’s covered in mosquito bites. I can barely concentrate to write this review it hurts so so bad. If you are a female please save yourself the pain of this product. I wouldn’t wish this burning upon anyone. I tried going to the bathroom and a little cane out but not all I got into the bath and got most of it out and it burns more than I could ever imagine. I don’t know how I’ll fall asleep with this burning."

I can’t think of one (taken for less than 1 month) January 11, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I recently moved and I don’t have a gyno yet or a new medical card from work. So I ran to the drug store grabbed the monistat 3 because I was thinking the faster the better. THE BIGGEST REGRET EVER ABOUT THE DECISION I MADE. I followed directions and laid down. Within 10 minutes I was squirming in bed. My vagina is burning so bad I tried wiping the leakage away. No help. I say just call a doctor this isn’t worth it. At all."

FireInTheHole (taken for less than 1 month) January 9, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "OMG!!! The maker of this must hate women!! I swear it's like I just put icy hot suppositories filled with razor blades up my lady part!!! This is terrible! I feel like hell has been is relocating into my vag! I'm on fire! I really wish I would have read these reviews before choosing this one! I stumbled on this site while searching for answers on what I'm enduring right now at 1am!! I even splurged and got the name brand! I bought this for relief, not to multiply the symptoms × infinity! I'd rather have a yeast infection for the rest of my life than feel what I've been feeling for the past 2 HOURS! It's excruciating! I NEVER write reviews but I feel it's my womanly duty to warn you ladies!"

Rather be infected!! (taken for less than 1 month) January 3, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I was on antibiotics this time and the moment I started feeling uncomfortable I knew what was happening went to the store bought the 1 day cream filled applicator. Got a little relief but I could tell it was not gone. So I went back got the 3 day and YES the moment you put the applicator in the burning and itching is crazy!!! But every since my first YI I have used Monistat & it always works! By the next day I felt that the YI was gone but I continued using the applicators which each time burned and itched for about a hour after insertion. I also found AZO Yeast pills that I started taking when I started Monistat and I'm positive that they helped too because it cleared super fast. So yes it burns and itches but works!!!"

AaaA123 December 25, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Oh my! The burning, itching, and pain. Monistat claims a slight increase in discomfort. I don't understand their definition of slight. I am in pure misery! Don't use it!"

Thisgirlisonfire! (taken for less than 1 month) December 23, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Okay I've had a couple infections in the past. I've always used the ovule and never had any problems and its cleared in 3 days. Well today I was rushing and grabbed the wrong 3 day treatment that used the creme applicator. Never again, I'm currently trying to claw this stuff out of my burning vag. It's unbearable. Reading is definitely fundamental."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) December 20, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "It's burning and itching bad!!! What is going on!??"

Kittykitty1990 (taken for less than 1 month) December 19, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "So I usually buy the Walmart brand of this because it doesn’t have as strong of a side effect but I decided to just give this one another shot and it was a bitter sweet experience. Within 5 minutes of inserting it I had an intense burning and itching so much so I had to sit in a tub of cold water for 20 minutes and then put a cold rag down there to sooth me enough to go to sleep , when I woke up I didn’t feel any burning and all my symptoms appear to be gone, I refuse to take night 2 but I will be calling my Dr in the morning for a diflucan just to insure it’s completely gone"

Lalaros (taken for less than 1 month) December 12, 2017