User Reviews for Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack

Learn more about Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack.

Vaginal Yeast Infection 110 reviews 63 medications

3.7
Summary of Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack reviews 110 reviews 3.7

Reviews for Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Hello all, I used this product and I must admit moments later after I was finished with inserting the egg and applying the cream an extreme painful burning sensation came. It was soo painful and the tighter I closed my legs to "try" to alleviate some of that pain the more it burned like hell. I remember Benadryl helps with bad itching, rashes, etc. I took a Benadryl and about 15-20 mins later the burning sensation was no more and I was able to get a good nights sleep. So, I think Benadryl will help some of you if you are able to take it. If not I would try some other antihistamine that will get rid of that bad burning feeling."

Chan35 (taken for less than 1 month) June 14, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "wow my vagina feels like its on fire. I want to cry I don't think I'd ever want to use this product again "

Janette mickey June 11, 2017

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This is torture if this is seriously a bad batch like I'm getting the impression it is, we should all be financially compensated for this!"

Kassiee June 9, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "The itching and burning from this medication is worse than from the yeast infection. I usually use the 7-day treatment with no problem, but the 3-day is awful."

MamaR June 8, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "JUST GO TO THE DOCTOR!! It is currently 5:43am and I've been awake for about 45 minutes now with a bag of ice on my lady parts, so it can somewhat release the itch and burn. I should have read the reviews on this cream, so I advice you to just go to the doctor to get medicine - this is awful. I do not know what to do besides stay in pain....Ladies just go to the doctor I beg of you so you do not have to be in so much discomfort !!!!!"

gpitre (taken for less than 1 month) June 7, 2017

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Usually every time I take antibiotics I get a YI, and usually use the monistat 1 day treatment kit. But this time I opted for the 3 day treatment. At first when I inserted the egg it was fine. Nothing burned or itched. I then used the cream and it all seemed fine. Then as I was falling asleep 15 minutes later I started to experience this intense itching sensation from the inside of my vagina. And then it started to slightly burn. The feeling was so uncomfortable I started to cry. I figured since I had used it before, it would be ok. But idk what went wrong this time. After around 2hrs it went down a bit but was still uncomfortable."

EmMaddy17 June 7, 2017

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I used this product and my vagina was on fire like nothing I'd ever felt before... two baths later I am just now relaxed. I will never use this product again - and to the people who felt tolerable burning, clearly you did not have the same experience as me. This product should be banned."

In pain in Maine June 7, 2017

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I think the external cream is what makes everyone burn because when I used it it was the worst sensation I've ever had. I applied the suppository like 30 mins ago and it's a mild burning sensation but nothing too big."

nicrocks June 4, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "So, I've had several yeast infections in my life and I have always used Monistat 3 ovules with NO side effects or issues. My husband picked my up some monistat while I was at work and instead of ovules he got the cream filled applicators. OMG!! The cream filled applications BURN!!!! Never again will I not buy the ovules. The second the cream hit it felt like liquid fire being poured into my vagina. Please, don't buy the cream. Stick with the ovules."

Flirty413 (taken for less than 1 month) June 3, 2017

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "The first day I used the pre filled applicator was quite painful. I burned and itched a lot down there. However, the second day didn't bother me at all. I'm guessing that the second application didn't hurt so much because most of the infection was eliminated. I'd use this product again."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) May 31, 2017

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I've always used the ovules in the past, but the store I went to only had pre-filled applicators. Just took one and my parts do feel like they are on fire. I wonder if it is because it's the cream so it hits your parts all at once? Maybe the ovules are not as bad because they have to dissolve? I'll tell you though I'll never buy the prefilled applicators again. This is extremely uncomfortable"

Ouchy lady May 25, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I was scared to take this because of the reviews but I experienced ZERO burning or itching from the medication. I had itching from the yeast infection but not excessive itching that was said in the reviews. Every body reacts to medicines differently so don't completely write off trying monistat just because of the bad reviews below. I didn't experience any of that and I felt relief on the second day and now is completely gone. I took it night and tried not to get up a lot until the morning. The ointment also somewhat helped."

Eli.mac May 16, 2017

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I purchased the 3 day prefilled applicators. Today is day 3 and I had ZERO burning or irritation from the cream and felt relief from the YI the morning after the first dose."

Anon009 (taken for less than 1 month) May 9, 2017

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "How has this not been recalled? The worst experience ever. I have used similar products in the past with no problems. This caused extreme burning and pain within minutes and did not improve until evening the next day. Just in time for day two dose. It was worse than day before. I am afraid to try a day dose 3. No way this is minor irritation. DO NOT USE THIS!!"

Anonymous May 8, 2017

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Ok so I bought the monistat 3 day treatment complete therapy but before I used it I wanted to know if it was painful. I read so many bad reviews that I was about to go back to the pharmacy and return it. But for some reason at the end I kept it and use it and, I'm very happy that I did because I actually didn't felt anything I was able to sleep all night. I do recommend this product"

Dalia1994 (taken for less than 1 month) May 4, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "The cream based Monistat 3 product kept me up every night feeling like I was on fire. By the 2nd night I felt as though my vagina was chemically burned. The third night was just reliving it over and over. You can't sleep at night from the burning and itching until you pass out from pure exhaustion only to be woken up two hours later where starts all over again. Last night was my third night and I couldn't take it anymore. At 4 AM I went to the bathroom and jumped in the shower to try to get out as much of that stuff as I could and then I laid in bed, with ice, until I was numb enough to fall asleep. The YI is gone but I feel burned and awful. I've taken Monistat 3 before with a FAR worse YI and it wasn't like this. THIS NEEDS TO BE RECALLED."

ScrewMonistat (taken for less than 1 month) April 20, 2017

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I used the three-day version, and my YI symptoms improved, but it didn't fully kick it. Went to my OB/GYN thinking I might have had a different kind of infection, only to be told that most of the YI patients they see are women who tried the three-day and it didn't fully take care of the infection. The seven-day was recommended as the only way to go if you want full relief and cure for the infection. I didn't have the burning/itching side effects like other people, but I am peeved to learn that the three-day is basically a waste of money, since now I have to buy the seven-day anyway. Don't waste your time and money on a product that isn't effective and apparently burns people."

1256B April 19, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Y'all, I'm an ob/gyn and it took me using this stuff myself to decide I will NEVER recommend it to a patient again. My vagina is on FIRE. I am completely miserable. This is way worse than any yeast infection I could dream up. I feel like I must have third degree burns on the inside. I thought I could tough it out, but no girl is that tough! Monistat, this is NOT okay. I will be prescribing oral treatment from now on."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) April 17, 2017

12 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This is my first yeast infection and I'm 18. My mom gets them too, not frequently, but enough to where she knows her meds. She told me not to use M1 but that I should use m3. I wanted to get this over with and just use the one day treatment but she warned me there was no way I was sleeping if I did, reading the reviews also convinced me not to. But even using M3 it's impossible to sleep, regardless of taking two Advil. I don't have any burning but just the most intense itching I've ever felt in my life. This is night 1 and I hope it gets better and not worse on the next two nights. After an hour and a half the itching let up a little. The less I move the less I feel it, either that or the Advil is kicking in. So far, I expected worse."

TayTay2626 April 5, 2017

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I used the Monistat 3 day suppository, NOT the cream, and it worked as intended leaving me relieved from my YI & its symptoms. Right after I used it I laid back and read these reviews...omg I braced for impact, but nothing bad happened! Bottom line: don't use the cream insert. Kudos to every ladies' review for making me lol at yeast infections."

Suppository Lady (taken for less than 1 month) March 30, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "My vagina feels like it's on fire! It's 15 minutes after I inserted the medication. I feel as if there is a blowtorch under my self. The itching is horrendous! Like 2,000,000 fire ants are down there. It's driving me insane! How can you fall asleep with this pain!"

Zentragal March 28, 2017

18 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "After being on antibiotics I developed a YI. After being unable to find clotrimazole at any of my local drug stores I bought the generic version of this with the purple cap. I've used this product before without issues...that was then. This time shortly after inserting the cream I felt intense vaginal burning. By intense I mean it felt like a fire & fire ant bites. The burning was so intense I couldn't feel any itching. I resisted the urge to rinse it out and suffered all night with little sleep. The next day my vagina felt sore and swollen, which was not how it felt from the YI, only after using this product. I did not use any further doses of this. Instead I called my doctor and got the Diflucan pill. Spare yourself, use an alternative."

Sizzles March 18, 2017

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I'm 26 weeks pregnant. Had my first ever YI about 3 months ago. Used Monistat 3 like OBGYN said and it was awesome! No side effects at all. I got this YI about a week ago so bought another box and I used the first pre-loaded cream tube last night....was up for hours crying it burned and itched so bad!! But I wanted to power through so After awhile I put a cold rag on my vajayjay and some vagisil cream on got some sleep. No itching at all today! Put another dose tonight and instantly felt a burn but for about 2 min only and now I feel fine. That unbearable pain from last night so was worth it today to not be itching and damp all day!!!"

Pain was worth it (taken for less than 1 month) March 15, 2017

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Used the 3 day monistat per recommendation of my obgyn nurse and holy moly this burns like no other. I jumped in the bath and literally scraped as much out as possible...that helped but I am still more uncomfortable than before. I put coconut oil in and around and that has drastically helped the burning and itching. Hope this helps. DON'T USE THIS PRODUCT!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) March 14, 2017

14 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This was horrible. The burning is so bad and I wish I read this feed before inserting it in me. Almost immediately after inserting this the burning began. I've been in and out of the tub trying anything to remove it from my insides. Never use this product. I honestly don't understand why or how this is still being sold. Bathing and removing it seems to be the only thing actually helping the insane burning . NOT WORTH IT. DON'T BUY THIS PRODUCT."

Anonymous March 11, 2017