User Reviews for L-Carnitine

Peripheral Neuropathy
7.5

Summary of L-Carnitine reviews 7.5 2 reviews

Reviews for L-Carnitine

For Peripheral Neuropathy "I have idiopathic Peripheral Neuropathy (PN), they don’t know why. I have a onset of this PN since 2000. First my right half of my toe now by 2017 both feet up to my sock level is numb when pressing in but can feel when I run my hands across the bottom of my feet. It has progressed to my fingertips and hands so it is noticeable. I found the pins and needles to keep me up and be most distracting in the evening and at bed time. So I ordered a neuropathy tablets online one of its ingredients is L-carnitine, and my pins and needles have calmed down still there but muted, so it works. I take two tabs at night and two in the morning it has other ingredients that help as well. They are,B12,Taurine,L-Citrulline,B-Alanine,R-Alpha-lipoid acid. I have gone through three bottles."

Kittykatkitty February 21, 2018

For Peripheral Neuropathy "I was not instructed to take this supplement; however, I am trying to improve my overall health. I suffer from several maladies including chemo induce peripheral neuropathy in my toes, a congenital bony malformation of the spine (fusion of an extra and a deformed vertabrae - L4 & L5), breast cancer and the resulting Lymphedema, high blood pressure, and more. I started taking this supplement after speaking to a diabetic whose doctor recommended it to her. I was also taking b12 for anemia. I have noticed significant relief in the two weeks that I have been taking it and wish I had been told about it 5 years ago! Good luck to all of you who have this problem. I hope you find what works for you."

Bunny Mom March 27, 2017